https://www.gbfoamdirect.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.gbfoamdirect.co.uk

Tell us how https://www.gbfoamdirect.co.uk made you happy
Useful service. The foam I ordered was exactly what we needed. It was cut to my instructions and feels very good quality. The price I paid was good after searching around. Delivery is nice and fast as well. Recommended.
Very professional service. Will use again in the future.
efficient service, helpful staff, quality foam and quick delivery. I would not hesitate to recommend gb foam.
Really great and professional company. I made a small mistake on my order and received a call to confirm if it was actually what I wanted or not. The delivery was quick and my foam was cut precisely as I had asked it to be.
Super happy with our new foam cushions. The website is easy to use and my sofa cushions arrived in the exact size I asked for the very next day :)
I was very pleased with the service that I received from GB Foam Direct. They were very helpful and delivery was quick even considering the current events.
Online Help? Out for Lunch (Dont answer) Telephone help? Unhelpful, no product knowledge, reffer you back to the web site when you cant find the information. You cant ask advice, you need to know exactly what you want, anything outside that, they cant compute!
I ordered a sofa seat at 189 cm, next day delivery. It arrived two days later (not a problem). However, the foam was 184 cm. I checked my order form which clearly states 189 cm. I left it out overnight to allow to expansion and measured again - still 184 cm. I got my neighbour to measure it to double check - 184 cm. I returned it requesting a refund but the company just sent it straight back to me, saying their measurement was correct. Seriously, it is 184 cm - 5 cm too short for my sofa! I have to say, I had bought a previous sofa cushion from them without any problem at all, so I am amazed at this cavalier attitude. If you order from this company and it comes back OK, all well and good, but if there is a problem, don't rely on them to fix it.
https://www.gbfoamdirect.co.uk is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews