Gazegill Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gazegill Organics
Telephone

Tell us how Gazegill Organics made you happy
Great service ! GazeGill is amazing and I love their raw milk
If you like the taste of real food - real meat then buy from Gazegills, you won't regret it! I first came across the farm when looking for raw milk and visited in person, I no longer drink raw milk but do eat purely organic foods and was glad to come across the name again when searching for organic mutton online. The prices are cheaper than many non organic butchers and you get plenty for your money with free delivery if you spend so much. The taste is incredible, being grass fed it's stronger tasting then grain fed, pen raised and much healthier for you too. I love the bacon - nitrate free and organic very hard to source elsewhere, so tasty. I've so far had sausages mutton, beef, lamb, bacon and butter. Only product I'm not keen on was the pork and beef sausages as were not very plump or fatty but each to their own and someone else I gave some too liked them. Better for you, better for the animal and better for the environment. Why not?!
The most delicious milk I have ever tried, very tasty.
The most delicious milk I have ever tried, very tasty.
Gazegill Organics is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews