Gatsbylady London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gatsbylady London
Read Gatsbylady London Reviews

About Gatsbylady London:

Based in London, Gatsbylady creates hand embellished, vintage inspired pieces with an extremely flattering fit. These ornate designs are comfortable, figure flattering and will make you feel as well as look fabulous.

02084712142

Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 1st January 2020
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 22nd December 2019
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Guest
The response from the seller was very prompt before the sale...but when there was a problem with the dress there was no response to my email. The zip would not close, which should have been spotted during quality checks. I returned the dress...and still no response so far. The only redeeming quality was that returns are free. It remains to be seen whether my account is credited without further action on my part. After further emails from the company, I would shop from them again.
Such a beautiful dress but sadly a poor fit for me being on the short side so have had to return. Be great to see a larger petite section as the standard sizes are too long for me.
🥰 love it
Lovely dress. Only ordered from here as it was sold out. On silk Fred in my size. Also the dress is cheaper on Silk Fred Disappointed to have to pay more for the same dress when you actually have your dresses on that site
Dear Patricia, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Just so you know that Silk Fred has featured this dress on their website and done a photoshoot back in Feb this year. When adding the new images on their site - a listing error was made on the pricing & rectified by us promptly when it was bought to our attention. We can only apologies on their behalf for the mishap caused. Management has given us the go ahead to offer you 10% discount when you shop with us next. This will be emailed to you privately. We hope this will make up for the disappointment. Please feel free to get in touch if we can assist you any further. Warm Regards Team Gatsby
Nice and beautiful dress, a little small in size, but still fits within my normal size.
The advises and service we received from Daisy was very pleasing and it helped us a lot. The dress arrived quickly and is to our fullest satisfaction.
The dress is great and the fit is good. Not as sold on the slip which is quite bulky and longer than the dress. This is my second purchase and more than happy with the quality. Would definitely shop here again. Delivery is prompt for the distance shipped too.
Beautiful dress. Could have provided cleaning/ care advice.
Hello, Thank you for taking time and leaving your feedback. All our dresses has a washcare label with a very clear cleaning and care advice provided:) It is mentioned that "Gentle Cool Hand wash, Do not rub or wring. Dry Flat avoid contact with light colours. When wet Cool iron on reverse. Do not iron on embellishment. Delicate fabric treat with care. Take care to avoid snagging". We would have helped and advised you if you had emailed us:) All the best Gatsbylady Team
Lovely colour , true to size
Love, love, love my Gatsby Lady dress. Considering all the beadwork on it the cost was low. Think the next day delivery prices are a bit steep but if I’d got my act together sooner I wouldn’t have needed this option. Realised when I went to my party that everyone else had a feather in their headdress so maybe something to think about for the future.
very pretty, lots of lovely beading and unusual.
The dress arrived damaged but I got an option of either 20% off or return and new dress, so that was great customer service! The dress also arrived very quickly!
Great service, dress was what i expexted - quality great size true to form. Item arrived in a timely manner.
Ordered a beaded black maxi and am so in love! Came very quickly to Canada (1.5 weeks) and it’s just beautiful and has some weight. Will order again!!!!
I love the dress, its the only one i knew immediately it was right to wear for my wedding... fast delivery too, thank you
I loved the dress, amazing, and great service from the company. I do feel though that the under slip let’s the dress down, I have bought a silk slip dress to go underneath as it will be a lot more comfortable and look classier.
I had a unique look in a unique colour! Perfect for both daytime and nighttime parties :)
Amazing flapper dress. Came all the way overseas well before time. Size 12uk perfect size. No alterations needed. Excellent dress
What an amazing service! I was delighted when I received the package so fast.Fabulous dress and Shoes! I will definitely buy more dresses from Gatsbylady!
Incredible dress and service!
Gatsbylady London 4 star review on 2nd April 2017