Gatsbylady London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gatsbylady London
Read Gatsbylady London Reviews

About Gatsbylady London:

Based in London, Gatsbylady creates hand embellished, vintage inspired pieces with an extremely flattering fit. These ornate designs are comfortable, figure flattering and will make you feel as well as look fabulous.

02084712142

Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 1st January 2020
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 22nd December 2019
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Excellent dresses
Highly recommend Gatsbylady! Wonderful customer service. Prompt answers and help with sizing. I originally ordered a size up and I sent my measurements. They emailed me after I submitted my order and told me to get a different size. Plus they switched it out. I am also extremely impressed with the incredible weight and quality of the dresses. Ordered the Francesca dress and it's GORGEOUS. It fits perfect and is so flattering. I have a "Gatsby" party coming up, but will probably wear it to a wedding or something. I am always lurking on their site as their dresses are gorgeous. So glad I found them! Thank you Gatsbylady!
Nice Dress. Theo Size was perfekt. Vera Short shipment. Perfect
WOW I was so happy with the prompt service Placed my order Thursday evening Melbourne Australia time Received my parcel 5 days later In time for to wear to a 1920’s 50th Birthday party The dress fitted beautifully And looked amazing Comfy fit Love it Thank you staff at Gatsbylady THANK YOU
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 17th January 2020
The dress was really high quality and it arrive super quickly. However, it was not really my style and I had to return it but nothing to do with the quality of the product
Ordered my dress on the 23/12 and it was in my hands less than 24 hours later! Dress was perfect and great quality. Will definitely keep Gatsbylady in mind next time I need an outfit.
Bought the Sharon dress for a NYE ball. Got lovely comments. Beautiful dress well made looked far more expensive than the price tag. Defiantly purchase another dress from this company.
Excellent quality, professional customer support and speedy delivery.
Ordering and receiving my dress was simple and fast! The dress arrived in perfect condition, and looked stunning at the Roaring 20s New Years Eve party I went to. Organising returns of other dresses I ordered for choice was easy and communication with Gatsbylady was outstanding.
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 4th January 2020
Nice and beautiful dress, a little small in size, but still fits within my normal size.
Beautiful headdress and fast delivery.
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 1st January 2020 Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 1st January 2020
The only place I found that actually make special dresses for those that are a little shorter than normal . Well done ... good quality and worth the price. I actually felt like I fit in at our do, instead of making do (as normal!) at our Peaky Blinders Ball Thank you and Merry Xmas x
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 22nd December 2019
Great service , speedy delivery and easy returns.
Dress came in a blink of an eye - so pleased with fast shipping! I ordered the Betty Fringe dress in a us 22, based on measurements listed on the website and was worried it would be too small. The beaded overlay of the dress is a great fit but the slip dress that goes under it is a little too big. I was told to adjust the straps but I didn't see that there was an option to do so. All in all, I am extremely pleased and the dress is PERFECT for my New Years Eve roaring 20's party. Thank you!
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 18th December 2019
I'm sincerely happy about my 2 dresses, the delivering service and the customers service.
Lovely dress which has been much admired.
Really pleased with the dress and cannot wait to wear it at New Year. It came in lovely packaging and arrived very quickly. Thank you.
Wow wow and wow again. Such beautiful dresses. Unique. Beautifully made. Grest ordering and delivery service. Perfect.
Very helpful customer support. Order came quickly. Excellent quality products. And so beautiful. Got many compliments.
I was a little uncertain ordering from London (I'm in the US), but I found this dress and fell in love. I called to talk with someone before I ordered, and was so impressed with the customer service that I placed my order. It came quickly, was accurate, and the dress is amazing quality and absolutely perfect for my 1920's party. As convenient as they seem to make the return process...I will NOT be using it. I love the dress! I will not hesitate to order from Gatsbylady again!
Gatsbylady London is rated 4.94 based on 924 reviews