Gatsbylady London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gatsbylady London
Read Gatsbylady London Reviews

About Gatsbylady London:

Based in London, Gatsbylady creates hand embellished, vintage inspired pieces with an extremely flattering fit. These ornate designs are comfortable, figure flattering and will make you feel as well as look fabulous.

02084712142

Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 1st January 2020
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 22nd December 2019
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Guest
Beautiful dress. Customer service went above and beyond to get the size I needed back in stock.
Beautiful dress, fantastic quality. The delivery was very fast and communication from Gatsbylady was great. Many thanks, would highly recommend.
Loved my wedding dress and such a reasonable price and exquisite design and quality . The only reason I returned it was I bought one before it arrived but would certainly purchase items from here in the future 😍 love clothes
A beautiful dress and perfect for the 20’s party I’m going to. Will also be fabulous as my new evening dress. Beautifully made and will recommend to friends!
Fantastic could not recommend this place more! Efficient, great dress and lots of choice plus great service and value for money
Loved the package 📦 Fantastic material and a high quality product. I recommend it
Lovely dress. Only ordered from here as it was sold out. On silk Fred in my size. Also the dress is cheaper on Silk Fred Disappointed to have to pay more for the same dress when you actually have your dresses on that site
Dear Patricia, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Just so you know that Silk Fred has featured this dress on their website and done a photoshoot back in Feb this year. When adding the new images on their site - a listing error was made on the pricing & rectified by us promptly when it was bought to our attention. We can only apologies on their behalf for the mishap caused. Management has given us the go ahead to offer you 10% discount when you shop with us next. This will be emailed to you privately. We hope this will make up for the disappointment. Please feel free to get in touch if we can assist you any further. Warm Regards Team Gatsby
Absolutely beautiful dress, looks and feels amazing. And very fast delivery with email updates. Fantastic!
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 2nd March 2020
Excellent quality of garment, fast shipping. Very nice experience!
Very fast delivery, which I am happy about, since two other deliveries from Retro-Stage fell through and I was getting desperate. Customs to Norway added about 90£ to the overall price. The dress is unflawed, it came wrapped in plastic (which was good, as the package was delivered by DHL while we were on a skiing trip, and thus left hidden in the car port until we came home). A loose underdress came with it in matching colors. I am 1.64m and 60kg and was a bit concerned about being between sizes, but S fit me well. If you are big bosomed you may want to size up. The dress is surprisingly heavy to wear.
Great shopping experience! Incredibly fast delivery to Germany (not even 48 hours!), dress fits perfectly and I'm really pleased wit the quality.
Service and delivery amazing . Beautiful dress delivered and of a fantastic quality . unfortunately it wasn't the perfect colour for me so had to return .Prompt refund no quibbles .. I work in retail so will recommend to my customers.
Super fast service, excellent delivery - and very flattering dress - although slightly bigger than advertised (thank you for that, I now feel skinnier). It's a dress that I could wear to multiple occasions which I was not expecting - properly weighted, separate lining, great cut - just a smidge too generous all around (I ordered the 14 which is my default size - big boobs... and probably could have dealt with the 12 and, if I was being extremely good for a week or two before - could potentially have squeezed into a 10 - although I am definitely not a 10 in the real world :D). So, my advice would be - these dresses are wonderful, sexy and basically, under-priced - amazing bargains. HOWEVER, if they are not super-tightly-fitted, I'd order a size down. Enjoy the experience - I'm hoping they'll do a tailoring service soon!
I purchased the Hollywood Fringe Dress in Rose. My dress and matching turban arrived in less than the time that was estimated and the quality of the detailing was better than I could have imagined! The weight of the dress proved how much beading and sequins were on the dress as advertised. Everything was exactly as it was advertised to be.
They made me an out of stock dress in time for a function and the customer service was Amazing. I was so touched by their human touch (always felt like I was dealing with a person) and professionalism. The dress was fantastic the fitting was perfect. I was certainly the star. New Favourite dress in my wardrobe. I’m a newly convert fan. Love it!!
The dress I purchased from Gatsbylady is fabulous! Well made, size perfect and quick delivery. My only criticism is that the item is expensive, but I do appreciate the work that it entails. Be nice to see more colours available.
Thank you very much for taking time and leaving your wonderful five stars review. All our dresses are handmade and takes 100 hours to make each dress. We believe the price we sell is a bargain for a handmade designer dresses. Others sell the dresses we are making at least 3x times higher. We pay a fair wages to our team members and keep our profit as low as possible to make our dresses accessible for everyone. Warm regards, Gatsbylady Team
Great collection of dresses and great value for money. Very helpful with any questions. Just lovely business. Prompt delivery and refund. Definitely use again .Thankyou Gatsbylady
Lovely dress well made and fits well. Great service as I ordered more than one for fit/style. Returning was easy and quick and payment came back very quick. Thank you
The service was fantastic. I had ordered the wrong size so emailed them and asked for another size which was out of stock. They asked when I needed the dress and said they would send it the next week when they were due the dress in. The dress came exactly when they said and it is so nice, fits perfect and is great quality.
Excellent dresses