Gatsbylady London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gatsbylady London

About Gatsbylady London: Based in London, Gatsbylady creates hand embellished, vintage inspired pieces with an extremely flattering fit. These ornate designs are comfortable, figure flattering and will make you feel as well as look fabulous.

02084712142

gatsbylady@gatsbylady.com

Guest
"The dress I ordered is absolutely glamorous ~ beautifully made ~ surpassed my expectations! And it fit perfectly. I can't wait to wear it! Thank you...your company is terrific. AND I ordered it on a Sunday and received it on Thursday...all the way from London! Sincerely, Marci H"
Guest
"Stunning design and quality. The fit is perfect and I think sizes run pretty true to the chart. Service is also great, all my questions were answered within a day and the parcel was shipped out the next day after I placed my order. (On the picture, it's the dark blue dress on the right)"
"The delivery for the dresses I ordered was swift and the three dresses were packaged together in a neat manner in a slim box. When I opened the dresses to try them on I was pleased with the weight and finish of the dresses - you get what you pay for. I am 5ft 2ish and of slim build and I struggle to choose between the smaller sizes often. I tried on both sizes and was pleased when I found my perfect fit. I had to return the dresses that weren't suitable but the process was so easy and the refund was processed very quickly. I was able to wear my dress all night and felt amazing. The structure and style of the dress is just qualty. The image supplied is me wearing the Annette black and gold dress size 6."
"Beautiful dress as discribed, quick delivery, easy returns, sizing excellent"
"Quality was very high and the price was amazing for the quality of the dress."
"Great Dress, sizing perfect"
"The dress I purchased was beautiful. Very good customer service as well"
"Beautiful dress and headpiece ordered for next day delivery. Arrived the next day with no issues whatsoever. The dress was a size 8 and fitted perfectly and the headpiece got lots of comments on how stunning it was! Thank you Gatsbylady- great service."
"Extremely happy with my purchase from Gatsbylady London. Dress, shoes and head band very beautifully made and look stunning. Fit was brilliant too. Great value for money. Thank you ! Xx"
"The flapper style dress looks fabulous on and fitted like a glove, it's extremely well made and well worth the money."
"most beautiful dresses, each a work of art and of high quality - it was really hard to decide which one to take. lovely, really helpful staff. super fast refund."
"Fantastic service, exceptional quality! I would definitely recommend again; I already did to my daughter who also purchased a dress!"
"Fantastic quality dress and really helpful service"
"Lovely dress great website and excellent service"
"For the first time in years a plus size dress that makes me not feel like a plus sized woman. Fantastic service in regards to sizing and the dress is superb quality and I cannot wait to wear it for the black tie evening"
"I love the Downton Abbey dress and also the headbands. I ordered both the plum and the teal but can’t decide between them so will probably keep both."
"loved the dress it fits well"
"I was very impressed with the website. Seeing the clothes I knew that I would find something for our forthcoming 'Roaring Twenties' evening, and I did. The dress arrived very quickly and was well packaged. The quality is great and I can't wait to wear it."
"I ordered a dress for a 1920’s Ball and it arrived the following day, packaged well and the dress was beautiful. The fit was perfect and I am extremely pleased. I"
"My dress arrived speedily, fit perfectly I am a standard size 12 which I ordered, and the quality was super! Love it x"
"Purchased a Black beaded Gatsby dress for a Black tie event. Lovely quality and fits perfectly size 10 true to size. I telephoned prior to ordering on the internet gave my measurements, the lady measured the dress I was interested in and advised the size I should order. Excellent service, fast delivery."
"Arrived swiftly. Beautiful dress the beadwork is fabulous! Can’t wait to wear it for my special party!"
Gatsbylady London is rated 4.95 based on 672 reviews