Gatsbylady London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gatsbylady London

About Gatsbylady London: Based in London, Gatsbylady creates hand embellished, vintage inspired pieces with an extremely flattering fit. These ornate designs are comfortable, figure flattering and will make you feel as well as look fabulous.

02084712142

gatsbylady@gatsbylady.com

Guest
"Love this site! I always get so nervous shopping for clothes online because you never know what you're going to get. You can absolutely trust these vendors, you get so much more than what you pay for. The dress I ordered is in fact, in my opinion, even cuter in real life and so reasonably priced! Free shipping free returns!! I ordered Monday morning the recieved My dress on Tuesday... unbelievable!! Will definitely continue shopping with Gatsbylady again! I am in love with this site!"
Guest
"Amazing quality and fit just as picture packed beautiful and carefully. This company is probably the only one in which you will achieve the result . So don’t go for the cheap options they are basically fancy dress on the google sites. Your making a statement when you chooses gatsby and also honouring our early years of fashion. So this has to be given five stars because that what it is five star product service . Just wait to shine on your statement choice . For me I shall be on the queen Mary 2 at xmas for the gatsby ball . Can’t wait thanks ladies . Yours lady Kendal jaggar"
"I am glad! very fast delivery, beautiful dresses and bolero, very nice quality, thank you!"
"Very fast delivery, well packaged and beautiful, heavy, high quality dress."
"Super quick delivery, impeccable presentation, high quality dresses!"
"Very quick delivery. Liked the dress a lot but it was not fitted enough for me at the waist. I used the free Royal Mail returns label system which was a first and the refund was quickly confirmed. Thank you."
"I brought the Scarlet Dress, and the quality is absolutely amazing The dress is gorgeous, and the colour vibrant. I have so many compliments when I wear it! The GatsbyLady team is friendly and very professional, and the shipping was fast. I will definitely buy another dress as soon as I can afford it !"
"Beautiful dresses. Very flattering designs. Look a lot more expensive than they are. I ordered three different dresses to decide which one to keep and ended up keeping two."
"Beautiful dress! Very good quality"
"I ordered a dress and it arrived very promptly. Lovely dress and I would have kept it but it was a little too big but mainly too long as I am only 5'2". Lovely quality and will certainly order through Gatsby Lady again when I am looking for a special dress."
"Really pleased with the efficient service & the quality of the merchandise . It’s really simple to browse , order & return if necessary ? I had to return a dress & my account was credited immediately ! I am having 4 best women @ my wedding nxt yr - my daughters so will be ordering dresses , headbands & shoes ! Some sites selling 1920’s flapper dresses are cheaper but they do not compare in quality ! Thank you !"
"The dress is beautiful and it looks very well done. It fits perfectly on my usual size."
"Lovely dress and shoes, very pleased with both. Quick delivery and quick response to any questions. Would definitely recommend"
"The dress is absolutely beautiful. I ordered a couple as couldn’t decide which to go with and the returns policy is simple and free."
"Both delivery and the returns process were very quick. Great service and beautiful dress which would have been perfect had I been shorter!"
"alles wieder prima - Retronia.de sagt danke für die tolle Zusammenarbeit"
"Love my dress which is definitely of fine craftsmanship and considering the amount of work that has gone into it makes the item a bargain really. The only thing I might add is that I did not feel there was the amount of stretch that was implied in the size/measurements guide so maybe worth being careful if you're relying on it, but I'm sure they will advise you appropriately if you ask. The communication from the company was prompt and reassuring when confirming what size I needed."
Thank you so much for the wonderful review left and support for our family business. Your wonderful reviews make us more passionate about what we do. Simply we are in love making gorgeous handmade dresses for all sizes with unbeatable prices, quality and craftsmanship:) Regarding the comments for the stretch of the fabric - we only mention that fabric stretches around bust and waist (no measurements given how much fabric would stretch) for Elaina dress. We also mentioned that fabric does not stretch around hips due to low waist embellishment details. Our customers can always get in touch with us with their measurements to check the sizing. We are always happy to assist you:)
"Beautiful dress. Well made. Looks stunning on. Hides all the lumps and bumps."
"I ordered a dress 2 years ago for Christmas, it was fabulous. The fit was really great. I have ordered for this Christmas thankfully in a smaller size and again the quality and fit is superb"
"Very fast delivery. The dress was absolutely stunning, well made and looked even better in real life. It fit true to size according to the size guide. I cannot wait to wear it to my 1920s themed Christmas party!"
"Lovely clothes . Quick delivery"
Gatsbylady London is rated 4.95 based on 705 reviews