Gatsbylady London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gatsbylady London
Read Gatsbylady London Reviews

About Gatsbylady London:

Based in London, Gatsbylady creates hand embellished, vintage inspired pieces with an extremely flattering fit. These ornate designs are comfortable, figure flattering and will make you feel as well as look fabulous.

02084712142

gatsbylady@gatsbylady.com

Absolutely gorgeously dress, over the moon with my purchase. Quality outstanding and fit amazing. Service from ordering to delivery exceptional.
Excellent service, excellent dress quality is really good for the price. Very pleased with my purchase.
Disappointed to find you asking for a review on a dress that was never received! Two days after ordering I got an email to say the dress hadn’t passed quality control so was unavailable. Most of the dress were out of stock that I tried to order.
Unfortunately, our automated review has reached you and we are disappointed to see your feedback. We do apologise again Dorothy - as we emailed you with a promotional discount code for your next order which we normally don't do - as an apology for not being able to fulfil your order. Due to the pandemic - the production team have been hit very hard as they are unable to get hold of the materials and beadings required. It goes all the way down to resources that have been affected which plays a big part not only for us' but our competitors also. We do hope you have a better experience next time when you shop online. Warm Regards Team Gatsbylady
Beautiful dress delivered quickly. Well worth the money
Great service and stunning dresses.
Lovely quality dress - very pretty. Unfortunately a bit long for me. Impressed with speed dress was despatched and also money was refunded within 2 weeks. Would definitely use company again.
Such a beautiful dress! I had so many lovely compliments!! Delivery was also very prompt. Thank you so much!!
Quick delivery service. Dress is stunning.
Absolutely thrilled with my beautiful dress, true to size and very quick delivery, highly recommend
Great choice (especially for a lady who is curvy). Love the dress and cannot wait to wear it. Fast delivery.
I bought 3 dresses for my bridesmaids to fit the Art Deco aesthetic of my wedding. The dresses were very high quality, and I greatly appreciated the range of sizes to fit my diverse needs. I recommend these dresses to everyone!
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 7th November 2021
Stunning dress, very heavy and intricate bead work! Just Gorgeous. Timeless keepsake dress. I ordered a 10 in US I have a 1920’s inspired party to go to in New York, also you have the option to use your own slip. Bought the little purse and head wrap. Made so beautifully. The UK has the best fashion and workmanship and unique thing. This company is legit! Natalie Sessa , Dania Florida
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 1st November 2021
I received my dress very quickly following an email to advise it was back in stock. I am thrilled with my Hollywood dress in rose gold! The quality is very impressive and it was well packaged. I can’t wait for my Great Gatsby party to wear it! Excellent service from Gatsbylady London, I would definitely recommend them.
Works every time! Never a failure 🤍 Simply the best quality! Totally love everything you make.
Vero beautifull
wonderful products, but I returned it as the sizes are small. I had to pay my own return!
Amazing dress, fab service - dont hesitate to purchase x
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 17th October 2021
I absolutely love my dress. It is beautifully made, fits as if it was made for me & is really comfortable to wear. When I tried it on I felt a million $ in it & so glamorous!
I was really struggling to find a dress online for a special family vintage themed event until I discovered Gatsbylady. I was really impressed with the website and loved the dresses and related accessories. I was especially pleased to find something I liked that was in Petite size and I hope that more Petite options will be added in the future. My order arrived quickly and was very well-packaged. As soon as I opened the box it felt special how everything was individually wrapped so carefully. The quality of the dress was exceptional and I was especially pleased that the dress could be folded up easily and not end up being creased as I would be travelling to the event. I ended up with a gorgeous dark blue flapper dress and hairband that felt really special when I wore it for the event. Thank you so much Gatsbylady for designing such a beautiful range of dresses and for providing a five star plus service. K.
The dress I bought was the Molly dress in black and silver. It is absolutely gorgeous, my only criticism is that it does not have any zipper, which will necessitate wearing the dress from 9:30 am, before my hair appointment, otherwise the dress would ruin the hair. A side zip would make it much less inconvenient.
Gatsbylady London is rated 4.93 based on 956 reviews