Gatsbylady London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gatsbylady London

About Gatsbylady London: Based in London, Gatsbylady creates hand embellished, vintage inspired pieces with an extremely flattering fit. These ornate designs are comfortable, figure flattering and will make you feel as well as look fabulous.

02084712142

gatsbylady@gatsbylady.com

"Beautiful quality and swift delivery. First rate wonderful 20s dresses and accessories."
Guest
"Fabulous dress for my 50th birthday party! Ordering was easy and delivery quick"
"Love this site! I always get so nervous shopping for clothes online because you never know what you're going to get. You can absolutely trust these vendors, you get so much more than what you pay for. The dress I ordered is in fact, in my opinion, even cuter in real life and so reasonably priced! Free shipping free returns!! I ordered Monday morning the recieved My dress on Tuesday... unbelievable!! Will definitely continue shopping with Gatsbylady again! I am in love with this site!"
"perfect dress, fast delivery ...."
"Thank you very much"
"Really quick, reliable delivery (I live in France) and a high quality product. The dress I ordered was a perfect fit and I got lots of comments from people on how lovely it was. Really pleased."
"Brilliant customer service... beautiful dresses ... particularly impressed at the email checking my actual measurements.. dress fits like a dream, can’t wait to show it off .... very many thanks"
"Beautiful quality and fit. Fast delivery. 1st class all round."
"Thank you so much for my wedding dress. The quality of the beadwork is exceptional and the fabric is very nice. The dress came very quickly and has exceeded my expectations. The only improvement I would make would be for there to be a faster response from the customer service team. But over all 5/5 stars."
"I ordered the Francesca Flapper dress in nude black. The delivery was fast (shipping to Finland) and the quality of the dress is amazing. I especially appreciate that the measurements are accurate and that the dress is true to size. I ordered my dress for a Gatsby-themed party and I'm so looking forward to wearing it in a few weeks!"
"Shipping was super fast and jacket was very well packaged. Leather jacket is absolutely beautiful. I wear a size 4 and ordered the size 6 because I wanted a looser fit. Will definitely buy again from Gatsbylady."
"Liked the bag. Difficult to keep it a secret fro Christmas since it arrived in a box clearly labelled Gatsbylady!"
"I have experienced all. I had few questions for Gatsbylady and always got fast answers. I did sent one dress back and got my money back. I kept one dress and after party it was still same as it just received (offcourse i lost some just because of me and some weird chairs :D). Now only remaining question is how i wash this beautiful piece of art? :D Really the whole experience with Gatsbylady is just wow. I hope it will stay that way. Thanks a lot for everything."
"I have searched for quite a while for the bag that I purchased from Gatsbylady - it is lovely quality and good value for money. It arrived on time, so thank you for my lovely bag."
"I love your company! You provide excellent customer service and follow up. The clothes are high quality, fit well, and are so beautiful. I always get comments on how stunning everything looks. I definitely recommend friends and family and will be purchasing again!"
"Great service, dress was what i expexted - quality great size true to form. Item arrived in a timely manner."
"Beautiful dress and very flattering to a fuller figure. Delivery was so fast. Would definitely use again"
"Prompt arrival! I ordered two different dresses, as I was unable to decide. The money for the returned dress was returned equally as promptly, and the Annette dress that I kept, is absolutely beautiful! I can’t wait to wear it for a new year Gatsby party I’m attending. Lovely to see sizes that really are true sizes, too."
"Beautiful quality"
"So happy. The size is perfect and I can believe how fast the delivery was . Great service. Will purchase again. 😊"
"Lovely dress, looking forward to wearing it. The only improvement I could say is to have a choice of fabric for the underslip. I just prefer natural fibres next to my skin."
Gatsbylady London is rated 4.95 based on 732 reviews