Gatsbylady London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gatsbylady London

About Gatsbylady London: Based in London, Gatsbylady creates hand embellished, vintage inspired pieces with an extremely flattering fit. These ornate designs are comfortable, figure flattering and will make you feel as well as look fabulous.

02084712142

gatsbylady@gatsbylady.com

Guest
"Excellent quality and price!! Quick shipping to the US as well!! The dress fits true to size and is perfection!! I will be ordering again! Highly recommend!!"
Verified Buyer
"Everything Ive irdeted including accessories have gotten me so many compliments. The fit is perfect, the quality is outstanding. I feel gorgeous in every dress. Thank you I am future, and loyal customer. I wore one of ypur dresses as my reception dress for my 1920's wedding. I bought my daughter one of your dresses to wear to my wedding as well. I uploaded pictures."
Toyin Oke
"I own a boutique love the collection, price and the quality of the garments are stunning, with next day delivery love this company"
"Fantastic company, extremely helpful, would highly recommend"
"Excellent Excellent service. I wish all companies gave the kind of service you do. The dresses are stunning and made to perfection and fitting perfectly. Will use this service again 100%."
"The dress is beautiful and fits like a dream. I'm so grateful that Gadsbylady makes her beautiful dresses in such a wide variety of sizes!"
"Gatsbylady not only have amazingly good quality dresses, but their customer service is second to none. I have had 1 Gatsbylady dress for 6 years and it hasn’t dropped a bead. The new one I purchased a few weeks ago surpassed my expectations in its beauty and quality again. I had inquired to see if I could get a dress for a particular date. Gatsbylady made it happen at their own expense. Couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much!!"
"Over the moon with my purchase, beautifully made, and a perfect fit. Customer service was second to none, and my dress was beautifully packaged. Thank you"
FLORENCE PETIT
Verified Buyer
"la rapidité du traitement de ma commande, de son retour et du remboursement. et surtout, des magnifiques robes proposées à des prix raisonnables."
"I ordered 3 flapper dresses for my bridesmaids they arrived only days later and were fabulous quality, the size chart for sizes was spot on so we didn't need to return anything very impressed will certainly use Gatsbylady again."
"Perfect size, great quality. I'm very satisfied, thank you!"
"The people who works on Gatsbylady London are so helpful. With measure I got the perfect dress. Fits very nice on me, size 48. I'm going to look supergood in the upcomming party I'm going to. Thank you!!"
Kristen Gray
Verified Buyer
"Amazing. Website is lovely and when I had a question about combining shipments, I had a quick and helpful reply. I received my items sooo fast and everything is really beautiful. Wonderful ❤️"
"From placing the order to delivery the service was impeccable. Words can't even describe how beautiful my bolero/capelet Is. Its breath taking. Unfortunately no pictures as its for my wedding but its stunning."
Nancy Menzies
Verified Buyer
"Great Service , When I messaged Daisy with my questions she got back to me straight away . Website was easy to negotiate , Sizing guide was a godsend and got my dress within a week even though I live in South Australia . Would highly recommend to anyone , Fantastic !"
"Great quality, value for money, excellent service. Thankyou so much Gatsby team"
Jayne Dalziel
Verified Buyer
"I highly recommend this company from the initial email queries that were answered promptly to the advice I received regarding sizing. Once I had decided on which dress from a wide range of styles and colours I was delighted when the parcel arrived which was impeccably boxed and carefully wrapped. The dress was beyond my dreams as I was extremely impressed with the quality and beading on the garment. I look forward to wearing it to my birthday party in a weeks time."
Ann Collier
Verified Buyer
"I realised the day before the event I wanted to wear my Gatsby lady dress to that my "order" hadn't arrived so I emailed to check the position and got a very speedy response to say that they had no record of my order. It turned out that the order hadn't completed at my end. By this time the deadline for next day ordering had passed but even so I was advised to place the order quickly and they ought to be able to get it to the delivery company in time. They did a brilliant job and the dress arrived before lunchtime the next day so I was able to wear it that night and I loved it! In fact I ordered the dress in 2 sizes to be sure of getting a good fit and then returned one which was refunded very quickly. So all in all I was very impressed by the customer service provided to me by Gatsby lady. Thank you."
"The whole shopping experience was so easy. Hassle free and easy. The ordering process was simple, quick delivery. I had ordered 2 dresses for comparison and there was free postage for my return - which - due to me not reading the returns policy properly I paid for postage. However that wasn't a problem and the returns process was easy and simple, and even better my refund for the returned dress was in my bank promptly. And I got a beautiful dress too - I just love it and cannot wait to wear it. I just wish there was a shop nearby as I am planning on buying another dress - my choice is down to 3 at the minute :)"
"Quick delivery, perfect dress!"
Nicola Brandreth
Verified Buyer
"Sent them my measurements to make sure I had ordered the correct size and they checked and the dress was beautiful and arrived speedily. Thankyou."
Gatsbylady London is rated 4.95 based on 499 reviews