Gatsbylady London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gatsbylady London

About Gatsbylady London: Based in London, Gatsbylady creates hand embellished, vintage inspired pieces with an extremely flattering fit. These ornate designs are comfortable, figure flattering and will make you feel as well as look fabulous.

02084712142

gatsbylady@gatsbylady.com

Guest
"Absolutely fabulous dress! Fits perfectly and true to size. Worth every penny and I’m delighted with it!"
Guest
"Bought this dress for a 20s themed Disney event and it worked perfectly for what I needed it for! I was really impressed with the detail of the dress and got a lot of comments about it looking like it’s a true vintage dress. Very happy with my purchase!"
"Elegant dress , good fit, great value"
"Beautiful dress. You can tell the quality with the heaviness from all the beads! Can’t believe I managed to find a 1920s dress to suit this 5ft person! Thank you for this and for the fast delivery too!"
"Lovely dress great quality for the price. Thank you"
"Extremely good service products as shown good quality"
"LOVE this dress, ill be a gatsbylady bride!!!"
"My dress arrived promptly and is exactly as pictured. It was packaged in a flat pack box and folded in such a way that astonishingly left the dress wrinkle free. can"t wait to wear it."
"I bought a beautiful Angel sleeve flapper dress for my Gatsby themed hen party. It arrived extremely quick and was just as seen on the website. Can’t wait to wear it! Will definitely be using this site again in the future!"
"I am absolutely delighted with my Downton Abbey dress purchased for an occasion where the dress code is 'glamorous party'. The service too was excellent and I will certainly look to Gatsbylady for future purchases."
"Love, love, love my Gatsby Lady dress. Considering all the beadwork on it the cost was low. Think the next day delivery prices are a bit steep but if I’d got my act together sooner I wouldn’t have needed this option. Realised when I went to my party that everyone else had a feather in their headdress so maybe something to think about for the future."
"very pretty, lots of lovely beading and unusual."
"I ordered 3 dresses, unfortunately none of them were right for me, the dresses were beautiful ad vert good quality, I returned them with free returns and my account was debited again within a couple of days, excellent service."
"Great dresses, speedy delivery, good customer care!"
"The dress arrived damaged but I got an option of either 20% off or return and new dress, so that was great customer service! The dress also arrived very quickly!"
"As I needed a dress in a hurry and your site had the best to offer in plus sizes, this was the best option for me following my Google search. The cost although a little more than some others was still fair and I was so pleased to find the sizing almost accurate for me size 24). The only one thing I would like to add and you can see this from your plus size model photos, is that the under skirts would be nicer if a little longer and maybe a few more options with cap/bell style sleeves. However the style I finally chose, Paris, was nearly perfect. This will certainly be my go to site for special occasion dresses."
Thank you for taking time and leaving 5 stars review for us. Our dresses are handmade and takes 100 hours to make each dress. The prices we sell are bargain and no one can beat our prices, quality and sizes we are offering. We also do not charge extra for the plus sizes although we spend more time for hand beading and cost more for materials. We are a designer brand with less zeros on the prices. Our dresses are 1/3 of other high street retailers and 1/10 of designer brands who sell handmade dresses. I suggest please do not compare our dresses with made in China cheap looking tiny short costume dresses that you can only wear 1 and bin it after that.

I hope you appreciate our hardwork, quality and prices better now.
Warm regards,
Gatsbylady Team
"Absolutely stunning dress. Customer services were fantastic as the dress wasn’t in stock online but they got one to me within days. They couldn’t have been more helpful."
"Elegant dress , good fit, great value"
"I love it, exactly as pictured."
"Very fast delivery, product has good quality for a fair price"
"Absolutely recommendable! High quality and best service. Thanks."
Gatsbylady London is rated 4.95 based on 782 reviews