Gatsbylady London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gatsbylady London

About Gatsbylady London: Based in London, Gatsbylady creates hand embellished, vintage inspired pieces with an extremely flattering fit. These ornate designs are comfortable, figure flattering and will make you feel as well as look fabulous.

02084712142

gatsbylady@gatsbylady.com

Verified Buyer
"I own a lot of Gatsbylady dresses- around 9 or 10. I am a violinist in a jazz duo that specializes in Charleston Renaissance jazz and I wear Gatsbylady for my performances. I love the high quality- they are not costumes!- the reasonable prices, they are extremely comfortable (which is important for playing concerts which last several hours) and they are absolutely beautiful!"
Guest
"Really good quality dresses"
Guest
"Excellent quality and price!! Quick shipping to the US as well!! The dress fits true to size and is perfection!! I will be ordering again! Highly recommend!!"
Michelle Hartlett
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the betty dress for a 20s party. The dress was the most stunning quality individual hand sewn beads and a fantastic look. Just what i wanted is heavy but totally worth it for the overall effect. So happy 😀"
"Fast delivery beautiful dress"
"With an easy to navigate website, my only enquiry was answered quickly; also beautiful dresses which are designed with a difference - what’s not to love? The Roselyn dress is gorgeous and true to the size guide - if anything I’d say that the website photos didn’t do the quality of the embellishments justice. When I opened the dress box it was better than I’d hoped. I’ve looked at hundreds of wedding dresses but this is the one I kept coming back to, and I’m glad I did. Great delivery service too. Thank you."
"Love my Gatsbylady dress, so much deatail for such a reasonable price. I will be back to buy again. Thank you xx"
"I ordered my dress and was told it would be a 10 day delivery - it arrived within a couple of days and it is fabulous! Absolutely love it. I followed the instructions for sizing and the fit is perfect. Probably my favourite buy for years. Great service, beautiful dress."
"So happy with my purchase!!!!. Dress was beautiful and the detailing was amazing! Dress was true to size (10) although I possibly could have fit the next size down as I'm between sizes up top."
Verified Buyer
"Great quality ..beautiful workmanship..efficient service."
"I was surprised how quick the package arrived from the UK to Holland. I love the dress and I really feel like a "Gatsby" lady when I wear it😍"
"I was looking for an elegant but affordable belle epoque dress. I found what I was looking for with Gatsbylady. The dress fits very well (measurements are very accurate) and it looks great. It has a certain weight because of the ornaments. The delivery was extremely fast. I just had some banking fees because I live in France and the payment is in pounds (but who cares if you get a great dress). I will be back for more!"
"A great looking dress at a reasonable price"
"Very efficient ordering service. Although beautiful, unfortunately the dress wasn’t suitable. The return was easy, followed by an e mail about my refund. Couldn’t have been easier. I look forward to doing business in the future."
"Got my dress and bag love them the colour is beautiful fits perfectly can't wait for the wedding on Sunday delivery on time thankyou Gatsby London I will be recommending it to all my friends and family Hannah"
"It's beautiful and fits well! The material is stretchy and fit over my big shoulders and fits snug over my curves in a good way! The beading is emaculet and only a few beads fell off. The dress is comparable to my mothers ball gown in quality that was priced at $800. I'm very impressed!"
"Very speedy delivery, excellent quality and a really good fit true to size. Felt very comfortable all evening at a party. All in all I'm really impressed."
"The dresses arrived quickly & were beautifully made. They fitted perfectly & looked gorgeous. Overall very impressed with Gatsbylady"
"amazing beautiful dress"
"The speed of the processing and delivery of the order was excellent - 4 days, even though I ordered at the weekend. The designs, prices and the fit were very good too."
"Fast delivery and great dress!"
"A beautiful bolero jacket. Wonderful value for money as the quality is superb. Super quick delivery and everything was packaged so beautifully. Would not hesitate to recommend."
Gatsbylady London is rated 4.95 based on 580 reviews