Gatsbylady London Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gatsbylady London

About Gatsbylady London: Based in London, Gatsbylady creates hand embellished, vintage inspired pieces with an extremely flattering fit. These ornate designs are comfortable, figure flattering and will make you feel as well as look fabulous.

02084712142

gatsbylady@gatsbylady.com

Guest
Guest
"Excellent quality and price!! Quick shipping to the US as well!! The dress fits true to size and is perfection!! I will be ordering again! Highly recommend!!"
Sheena .Redmond
Sheena .Redmond
"Everything Ive irdeted including accessories have gotten me so many compliments. The fit is perfect, the quality is outstanding. I feel gorgeous in every dress. Thank you I am future, and loyal customer. I wore one of ypur dresses as my reception dress for my 1920's wedding. I bought my daughter one of your dresses to wear to my wedding as well. I uploaded pictures."
Toyin Oke
Toyin Oke
"I own a boutique love the collection, price and the quality of the garments are stunning, with next day delivery love this company"
"Really good quality dresses"
Sheena Redmond
"I love everything I've bought from GatsbyLady. The sizing is absolutely accurate. The quality is phenomenal. The prices are reasonable for the quality. The shipping is quuck, and efficient. I even love the accessories I've purchased. I loved the dresses enough that I purchased both my wedding, and reception dresses from them. I even bought my daughter's dress for my eedding as well from them. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to stand out in a crowd. Elegance, fashion,, quality, and style their dresses have it all. BTW they charge more for plus sizes! A+++"
"Excellent customer service, super fast delivery. Very good service!"
"Gatsbylady made me more than happy. First of all, their website is easy to use and payment is super quick and easy. They have a great range of sizes too. Their customer service is incredible. Quick responses to my emails (and when I say quick, I mean withthin 3 hours). In my emails I requested for them to let me know if they’d be getting any more stock of a dress I liked. Not only did they say they would make more, they let me pre-order and told me it would only be a week- I had assumed a pre-order would mean at least a few weeks wait for more stock. After this, the dress arrived in under a week after ordering it. It was beautifully packaged in a box not just a flimsy packet, which gave a special touch that you don’t always get. And the dress..... the dress.... wow! The beading is spectacular. It is exceptional quality; the fit is exactly as the measurements state and the lining is detached, which means it allows it to form to your shape rather than a generic fit and strange ruching where the lining is attached. The dress is so heavy that it hangs beautifully. The only down side is that I now have to wait until the end of May to wear it! Thank you so much Gatsbylady, I will go to my 30th birthday party feeling confident and beautiful."
"I am very happy with Gatsbylady services and products. I have ordered a Elaine Flapper dress from Middle East and I was amazed how quickly it arrived. The dress is beautiful and size is perfect. The material is nice and the details on it are done with such a perfection, there wasn't a single loose thread hanging off it. It definitely looks better than I expected. Thank you Gatsbylady."
"Great dress, excellent service."
"Dress was absolutely stunning, as was the headband - superb quality, totally captured the 1920s period. Service was fantastic too. Can definitely recommend."
"I am very happy with the service which was great, and the dress arrived very fast and was perfect."
"Amazing flapper dress. Came all the way overseas well before time. Size 12uk perfect size. No alterations needed. Excellent dress"
"Quick delivery and the quality of the product was fantastic. Lots of lovely beading and a good length - some other online dresses way too short. Bought for 20's themed wedding and had lots of compliments. Would highly recommend."
"I ordered the Lillian Flapper dress and the Shirley Dropbead headband, i am really pleased with both items. Delivery service was quick and speedy and the quality of the items are second to none"
"Extremely satisfied with my purchase, absolute quality shines through in the beading and stitching."
"Very nice dress! Couldn’t believe how fast it got to me. Can’t wait to wear it at a Gatsy Party!"
"The dress I purchased is gorgeous. It fits true to size (I am a size 4), the detail with the beading is beautiful and the navy blue is vibrant. If I am able to, I will post a picture later next month when I wear it to my event."
Ali Hawkins
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the dress for my up coming Gatsby themed 50th birthday party. I particularly wanted a gold dress to match the colour scheme and represent 50. I was a little shocked when such a small box arrived but extremely delighted with the dress and the fit, the weight just added to the quality. I would of liked a bit of beading at the top and back of dress to match the stripes on the bottom front but I love it and cant wait to show every one at my party in June. Considering buying the shoes recommended with it."
"Absolutely stunning dress ordered we only returned as didn’t fit but the Chicago Blush Vintage dress is still the best we have seen and the quality of these dresses are better than over £250 dresses in large department stores!!! We will keep checking this site for new stock as it’s a bridesmaid dress we are after"
Valerie Hillewaere
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful dress, worth every euro, easy payment, great service, fast delivery - TOP!"
"The website it self was so easy to navigate and then the delivery was super fast. The quality of the garment and the detail of the beading is fantastic all at a very good price. In all the service and items that I have ordered at Gatsbylady London have been outstanding."
"Shipped to Canada in an unbelievably short time. Dress is heavy (in a good way). The beading is beautiful and it fits like a glove. I can’t wait to wear it to my roaring 20’s themed party! Thanks GatsbyLady London!!"
"Schnelle Lieferung und gute Ware"
Gatsbylady London is rated 4.95 based on 550 reviews