Gatsbylady London Reviews

4.9
Based on 970 reviews
Read Gatsbylady London Reviews

About Gatsbylady London:

Based in London, Gatsbylady creates hand embellished, vintage inspired pieces with an extremely flattering fit. These ornate designs are comfortable, figure flattering and will make you feel as well as look fabulous.

02084712142

gatsbylady@gatsbylady.com

The perfect dress ! It is just gorgeous. I needed a dress for a wedding and the dress code is Gatsby at the sea... And I came across this website. Now, it is of course very expensive, but honestly, it's worth it and you can see and feel that the dress is very good quality. There were issues about tax, because of Brexit (I live in France) and about the size (for the same reason, I'm not very familiar with English sizes), but Jay helped me out very kindly! Congratulations to all the team at Gatsbylady.
The website was really easy to use. The sizing is brilliant, i have tried a few companies to find a dress for a Gatsby ball, but all were very cheap, thin material and very very tight! My dress from Gatsbylady is beautiful, fits really well, is comfortable and i can breathe in it! :) Highly recommend
Love my dress. The dress was more beautiful when wearing it. Love the fringes on the dress. Will always recommend Gatsbylady to family and friends.
Service was excellent. The dress I purchased is beautiful and fits very well?
The clothes are beautiful. Ordering simple, delivery on time, great customer service. I was apprehensive as I have never ordered from Gatsbylady before but I did not have to worry as although the dress was beautiful it did not suit me but the return and refund was easy and no problems. I have ordered another dress so fingers crossed.
I purchased this silver cape to complement/complete the outfit I will wear to a friend's wedding and it is absolutely stunning. The beadwork is exquisite. I am extremely happy with my purchase...thank you Gatsbylady. I read previous reviews that referenced a slight odour on some garments, which was responded to and explained by Gatsbylady. I also detected a slight odour on my garment/cape but as advised by Gatsbylady I hung the cape to air and within 24 hours the odour was undetectable.
Very pleased with the quality of the dress and the fit is perfect. I ordered well in advance of the event but needn't have worried as it arrived within two days. Great service.
Beautiful little bag.
The most perfect addition to my wedding dress! Beautifully made.
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 12th March 2022
My dress is absolutely beautiful, even better than the photos - if that is possible! The detail and styling are simply amazing. I cannot wait to wear it in May when I get married in Las Vegas. The fit is perfect and true to size, which I was worried about with purchasing online. My dress was also delivered very quickly which was a lovely surprise! Can't thank you enough for my perfect wedding dress one very happy bride to be :) :) :)
love my cape so much
STUNNING dress but well custom fees are stunning as well therefore, this is the last time I book anything from gatsbyladay.com
It is wonderful😍 Iam from Germany and my order arrived after 10 days. It looks even beautiful as showed in the online Shop. Iam very happy! Its not my last order to London ♥️
Looking for something really special for my wedding dress. As I'm 61 didn't want a white meringue. So many of the Gatsbylady styles were so beautiful, it made it very difficult to choose. I ended up ordering 3 styles in different sizes and settled on a teal Downton Abbey flapper which I absolutely love and fits perfectly. If I was 20 years younger, Peacock in green would have pipped it but it was just a little too short for an old girl. Diana is also stunning but sadly not available in my size. I anticipate my dress making an appearance at several other special events. Will be ordering matching headband now I've finally settled on a style and colour.
Absolutely gorgeously dress, over the moon with my purchase. Quality outstanding and fit amazing. Service from ordering to delivery exceptional.
Excellent service, excellent dress quality is really good for the price. Very pleased with my purchase.
Disappointed to find you asking for a review on a dress that was never received! Two days after ordering I got an email to say the dress hadn’t passed quality control so was unavailable. Most of the dress were out of stock that I tried to order.
Unfortunately, our automated review has reached you and we are disappointed to see your feedback. We do apologise again Dorothy - as we emailed you with a promotional discount code for your next order which we normally don't do - as an apology for not being able to fulfil your order. Due to the pandemic - the production team have been hit very hard as they are unable to get hold of the materials and beadings required. It goes all the way down to resources that have been affected which plays a big part not only for us' but our competitors also. We do hope you have a better experience next time when you shop online. Warm Regards Team Gatsbylady
Beautiful dress delivered quickly. Well worth the money
Great service and stunning dresses.
Lovely quality dress - very pretty. Unfortunately a bit long for me. Impressed with speed dress was despatched and also money was refunded within 2 weeks. Would definitely use company again.
Gatsbylady London is rated 4.93 based on 970 reviews