Garmence Wine Studio Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Garmence Wine Studio

07872072204

hello@garmence.com

Garmence Limited567 Fulham RoadSuite 5, Bank Chambers

How would you rate Garmence Wine Studio ?

The packaging ?
"The wine was as expected. I had tasted it at the Experian Wine Show and was pleased to have bought some as a result."
The packaging ?
"Very happy, excellent wine and customer service."
The packaging ?
"I was lucky enough to win a competition, benefitting from three wine boxes from Garmence over the course of three months. I have received the first two boxes and so far I have been mightily impressed. The customer service has been excellent, I won the competition through a third party a few days before Christmas and was contacted straight away by Garmence to arrange delivery of my first box on Christmas Eve. I receive an email letting me know when my box will be delivered and what goodies it will contain and the delivery service is prompt and professional. The packaging is wonderful, timeless and discreet. I have been really very impressed with the quality of the wine and have discovered an absolute favourite in their Saint-Emilion Grand Cru, a real gem. I have already recommended Garmence to others and will continue to do so. I await my third care package with eager anticipation and, having poured over the exciting selection available on their website, know that it will most certainly not be the last Garmence delivery to arrive at my door."
The packaging ?
"Very pleased with the wines that are appreciated every time I offer them to friends! When you are not a wine expert, it is so convenient to be able to trust the quality whichever wine you choose."
The packaging ?
"Excellent wines and service! The subscription makes a great gift!"
The packaging ?
"The website is clear and self explanatory. The quality of the wine is great, the selection of wine is focused and unique, which eases the navigation on the website and the decision making! The service is quick and efficient! I would definitely recommend Garmence to friends and family!"
The packaging ?
"Really enjoyed the packaging. Only made it through the Prosecco I ordered so far, but it was delicious and I would recommend it to everyone. Loved the delivery time slots too."
The packaging ?
"Garmence Wine Studio is a life changing discovery for me and my husband. Since we have discovered this wine brand, we can't organise a diner at home without it and all our friends really appreciate it. On top of that, the delivery service is just perfect."
The packaging ?
"Amazing wine, amazing service!"
The packaging ?
"Honestly, this is my favourite wine and with the price and incredibly convenient delivery it ticks every box!"
Garmence Wine Studio is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews