Gardeners Dream Reviews

Read Gardeners Dream Reviews

andy.goldie@gardenersdream.co.uk

Gardeners Dream, Glasgow Road, Kilsyth

Tell us how Gardeners Dream made you happy
I CANNOT SAY HOW PLEASED I WAS TO RECEIVE MY DWARF VIVTORIA PLUM TREE OFF YOU. LOVLEY SHAPE & RIGHT UP TO MY EXPECTATIONS THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
After looking through these reviews, whilst waiting for my redbud tree to arrive, l had mentally resigned myself to it putting it down to experience as l didn't hold out much hope of it arriving in any fit condition. I couldn't have been more wrong. I am delighted...l ordered on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday, well packaged and plant was labelled with instructions. The tree was a bit bigger than the 5-6ft advertised which is a nice bonus..in full leaf and healthy looking. This site was a lot cheaper than other sites that didn't even have my tree in stock and free delivery too...My experience is so different from a lot of these reviews and l won't hesitate to order from them again . I am extremely happy.
Have now bought from a couple of times without any problems whatsoever. Have placed them in my favourites and will definitely be buying from again. Well done Gardeners Dream - keep up the high standard.
Interested to buy 2 red anthurium 2 pink anthurium 2 orange anthurium direct order . Red acer 4ft . email me to confirm my order for payment.
I always check that any plant I want to order from Amazon is supplied by Gardeners Dream . I cannot comment on their customer service as I have never had to speak to them. Consistently fresh , well packed plants delivered promptly .
I ordered a Betula weeping birch and it is stunning. It arrived within a couple of days and is even taller than I expected absolutely beautiful. I will definitely use again.
We have bought several items over a few years and have been delighted. Our last order did not arrive when expected so phoned and spoke to Dean who was so helpful. Order redispatched and arrived in good condition. The bird food is also being redispatched and should arrive soon. Both Dean and Ryan have been curteous, helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
Great company to purchase from!

Bought some indoor plants that arrived quickly and perfectly packaged.

Would recommend!
Great Business!

Bought some indoor plants that arrived quickly and perfectly packaged. Would recommend!

Thanks, GardenersDream :)
Goods arrived ahead of schedule, well packaged and good value especially for multi buys
Healthy vigorous plants. Recommended.
I recently purchased an airplant from Gardeners Dream which arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Very impressed.
A lovely healthy plant that arrived quickly.
easy on line ordering - despatched very promptly
all good. Don't know when to plant the lavaterra.
my plants arrived well packed and fresh they are in the pots now just have to wait
Plant in good condition and fast delivery
Product is great and at a very good price.
Quick delivery. Afordable £9.99 for 3 plants. And the plants arrived in excelent condition. I'm very happy with the service will definitely use again.
Quick delivery thanks