Gardeners Dream Reviews

Read Gardeners Dream Reviews

andy.goldie@gardenersdream.co.uk

Gardeners Dream, Glasgow Road, Kilsyth

Tell us how Gardeners Dream made you happy
Ordered 8 plants but they came with no label on each one to say what they were. I tried googling each plant to identify them by their leaves but it was impossible
Plants a lot smaller than expected for the price,and one was totally dead.Plant had been over watered and gone mouldy within the tied plastic covering around the pot.Have asked for a replacement or a refund, but don't hold out too much hope going on previous reviews.Glad I didn't make a larger order.Plus point was the order did arrive fairly quickly.Glad the garden centres are open again!
Not a plant I would have chosen from a garden center. Leaves frayed and damaged presumably by frost. I’ve bought mail order plants fro companies like Marshalls and T&M but not had such a poor specimen. You live and learn.
2 OF THE PLANTS ARRIVED AS GOOD AS DEAD
Don’t get me wrong the tree is absolutely beautiful!

But there was zero customer service... we paid extra for express delivery and had NO confirmation on what day our tree would be delivered. I sent and email asking when it might be delivered so I could ensure someone would be around... I recived no response. Then the tree was delivered to the pub downstairs!!! I was at home the time of delivery... there was no attempt to contact me or even ring our doorbell! So our beautiful tree was left without water in the pub all day... luckily I had popped in to see if it was there as they didn’t even give a name for who it was for... very disappointed there was no follow up.
Not sure the Christmas tree i bought measures 4ft in height and the care guide for the tree seems to relate to a tree with no roots. so not really very good. A great idea but i feel it is probably better to see the tree before buying it. I hope the tree i have bought does survive and grows to more than 4ft
plants not good
cheaper locally
Don't buy plants from here, they are half dead.
Dear Dream Garden Team,
I am disappointed because two out of the three of the bamboo that were sent, are yellow in their top part and with each passing day more yellow appears on it, I am are not sure if they are going to survive. I hope they do,Thank you for your interest in knowing how the bamboos are doing. Have a good day.
Gardeners Dream is rated 3.52 based on 138 reviews