Gardeners Dream Reviews

Read Gardeners Dream Reviews

andy.goldie@gardenersdream.co.uk

Gardeners Dream, Glasgow Road, Kilsyth

Tell us how Gardeners Dream made you happy
Well packaged plant delivered quite quickly at a affordable price
Damaged item. Then out of stock. Difficulty getting refund.
Lovely small tree for patio area!
Is a little lopsided and not such thick foliage
in the center section of tree but we will
accept it and hopes it grows well.
I orded my first ever real christmas tree 8ft and it was absolutely beautiful and the price was great also customer service is fantastic thank you so much
Terrible service. I paid for an express delivery of a potted xmas tree. Five days later still no tree. Phoned them twice with promises to sort and call me back. They didnt bother. finally on third call to them i was told in error they had sent the tree out on a encomy service. Even though i paid for express. And it should arrive in a few more days. I told them i didnt want the tree now after its been sitting unwatered in a courier warehouse for days and i ask fir a bew tree ti be sent out. To be told no more available.so i demanded a refund.
Not sure the Christmas tree i bought measures 4ft in height and the care guide for the tree seems to relate to a tree with no roots. so not really very good. A great idea but i feel it is probably better to see the tree before buying it. I hope the tree i have bought does survive and grows to more than 4ft
Very good tree, well parcelled, arrived in good condition. Quite tricky to unwrap.
Fast service, regular updates
delivered on time
Very happy with my tree put my lights on looks pretty. And didn't have to wait, just a couple of days. Thank you
Quality products and great customer service
A good service provided shame the delivery driver broke the top of my tree!
Fantastic quality tree at a really good price. Will definitely order next year.
Ok. The good bits - a good website and a prompt response. I like the set up of the company and and I like what it is trying to do.

The not so good bits. The shrub I received was acceptable - nothing more than that. Some of its lower leaves were yellowed, but it seems strong enough. However, whether it will survive, only time will tell.

Yes, it has a "guarantee" but whoever sends a mail ordered shrub or play back???

I paid more for this plant - which is maybe a 10th of the size that my local garden centre are selling me the same thing for on a 2 for £10 offer.

But I'm not going to go overboard with fulsome praise until I see how much better and how different GW is from all of the other big name plant sellers, who frequently prove so disappointing.
Prompt and efficient service, good communication with a personal touch. Wold use again.
My item was reasonably priced and despatched quickly. I highly recommend them.
stop sodding spamming me
Great succulents
Good price and prompt delivery
Product fine. Customer service is poor. I was sent a tracking reference for Royal Mail that was not recognised. I queried it with yourselves via email and had no response. The delivery was made by Yodel.
Gardeners Dream is rated 3.52 based on 138 reviews