Gardeners Dream Reviews

Based on 171 reviews
Read Gardeners Dream Reviews

sales@gardenersdream.co.uk

Tell us how Gardeners Dream made you happy
I tried to cancel this order within minutes of placing it. My mistake, I realised I ordered the wrong size. I immediately emailed the company asking to cancel the order. The next day they sent me an email confirming dispatch ! Very poor customer service
Not a plant I would have chosen from a garden center. Leaves frayed and damaged presumably by frost. I’ve bought mail order plants fro companies like Marshalls and T&M but not had such a poor specimen. You live and learn.
Item as advertised and delivered in a reasonable timescale. There are two points to be aware of:- (a) there was no notification or warning of delivery date and parcel was left in unlocked porch in clear view of the road and (b) a message, asking when delivery could be expected, sent via their website, was not answered.
Plant in good condition and fast delivery
Nice easy payment. Couldn’t find out when it was coming tho. Good delivery time nevertheless.
Product is great and at a very good price.
The cardboard boxes were not strong enough and arrived damaged. The plastic bags were not strong enough and approximately 3 kilograms of pellets were lost. I have placed many orders on-line and I will be returning to my original supplier. Thank you for the opportunity to try your company.
Quick delivery. Afordable £9.99 for 3 plants. And the plants arrived in excelent condition. I'm very happy with the service will definitely use again.
Quick delivery thanks
The service was fast and efficient.
Low price, fast delivery, very pleased with surprisingly bright motion activated solar light.
The parcel came on time and was the quality was realy good.will use your firm again and will tell all my friends .
Excellence product
Great purchase looking forward to Xmas 2018
2 OF THE PLANTS ARRIVED AS GOOD AS DEAD
Seamless ordering, notification & delivery
Plant arrived boxed. The box was a little small and the plant was a bit crushed. I paid for express delivery just before Christmas and there was nothing on the website to say that the company weren't trading over Christmas so when I was expecting it by 24th I didn't get it until 28th. All that said it was a gift for my daughter and she loves it.
First the tree wasn’t like the one I have ordered on the website. It was wrapped in cling film. You could tell that it s not a nice Christmas tree. I have sent it back straight away after I have tried to explain to the delivery man that I do not want the tree. He could barely understand any English, all he could say is that the tree is not faulty and I have no reason to send it back. He forgot to bring the snowflake decorations that I have ordered along with the tree. All in all it has been more that 2 week since the delivery came and I am still waiting for a refund. I have tried to contact the company many times with no success. It is impossible to reach them on the number they have provided on the website.
Having completed the order, paid for the item and been told it had been despatched on 21/12/17, it was more than a surprise to receive another email several days later to say the item wasn't in stock and wouldn't be for the foreseeable future and that a refund would be issued. Surely, before telling me the item was despatched you should have checked it was in stock, in fact surely it should not have been advertised as available in the first place.
Fast delivery. Plant was packaged well and matched description. Would buy again.
Gardeners Dream is rated 3.11 based on 171 reviews