Gardeners Dream Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Gardeners Dream

sales@gardenersdream.co.uk

Gardeners Dream, Glasgow Road, Kilsyth

How would you rate Gardeners Dream ?

John Innes
Verified Buyer
"Goods arrived ahead of schedule, well packaged and good value especially for multi buys"
David Williams
Verified Buyer
"Healthy vigorous plants. Recommended."
"I recently purchased an airplant from Gardeners Dream which arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Very impressed."
Yvonne Edwards
Verified Buyer
"A bit lack in communication but goods arrive in good time. A it disappointed in size has just seen same size half the price"
Jean Woodbridge
Verified Buyer
"A lovely healthy plant that arrived quickly."
Raymond Clark
Verified Buyer
"easy on line ordering - despatched very promptly"
Eliot Baron
Verified Buyer
"all good. Don't know when to plant the lavaterra."
James Mcevoy
Verified Buyer
"my plants arrived well packed and fresh they are in the pots now just have to wait thank you"
David Birch
Verified Buyer
"I tried to cancel this order within minutes of placing it. My mistake, I realised I ordered the wrong size. I immediately emailed the company asking to cancel the order. The next day they sent me an email confirming dispatch ! Very poor customer service"
"Not a plant I would have chosen from a garden center. Leaves frayed and damaged presumably by frost. I’ve bought mail order plants fro companies like Marshalls and T&M but not had such a poor specimen. You live and learn."
Peter Shelton
Verified Buyer
"Item as advertised and delivered in a reasonable timescale. There are two points to be aware of:- (a) there was no notification or warning of delivery date and parcel was left in unlocked porch in clear view of the road and (b) a message, asking when delivery could be expected, sent via their website, was not answered."
Agnes Smith
Verified Buyer
"Plant in good condition and fast delivery"
Kristian Buck
Verified Buyer
"Nice easy payment. Couldn’t find out when it was coming tho. Good delivery time nevertheless."
"Product is great and at a very good price."
Marianne Hill
Verified Buyer
"The cardboard boxes were not strong enough and arrived damaged. The plastic bags were not strong enough and approximately 3 kilograms of pellets were lost. I have placed many orders on-line and I will be returning to my original supplier. Thank you for the opportunity to try your company."
Bruno Paiva
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Afordable £9.99 for 3 plants. And the plants arrived in excelent condition. I'm very happy with the service will definitely use again."
Jane Grafton
"Quick delivery thanks"
"The service was fast and efficient."
Mike Mckernan
Verified Buyer
"Low price, fast delivery, very pleased with surprisingly bright motion activated solar light."
Christine Deakins
Verified Buyer
"The parcel came on time and was the quality was realy good.will use your firm again and will tell all my friends ."
Gardeners Dream is rated 4.06 based on 97 reviews