Gardeners Dream Reviews

Read Gardeners Dream Reviews

andy.goldie@gardenersdream.co.uk

Gardeners Dream, Glasgow Road, Kilsyth

Tell us how Gardeners Dream made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Terrible quality of plants, both were sent to me nearly dead and with most of the leaves eaten/mouldy or falling off. One of the plants had a stem that was a dead twig.
After complaining to the staff they continue to claim the plant is in good condition and will flourish in due course. I resent having to pay £6.99 each for nearly dead plants and sadly these will have to go in the bin soon as I don't want to risk my other plants getting any disease.
Very disappointed, tiny plants with no labels or instructions on care, will not use again.
Ordered 8 plants but they came with no label on each one to say what they were. I tried googling each plant to identify them by their leaves but it was impossible
Within minutes of realising I'd ordered the wrong shrub, I used their contact to cancel through their website. I received a reply asking for my e mail so that they could cancel my order and replace with the shrub I wanted. I was then advised, your order has been packed & dispatched, with the shrub I had told them I didn't want and then telling me to refuse delivery. How does one do that in the current clime when packages are left on the doorstep with the courier making a hasty retreat? Customer service is appalling, go to your local garden centre, at least you know what you are getting.
Plants a lot smaller than expected for the price,and one was totally dead.Plant had been over watered and gone mouldy within the tied plastic covering around the pot.Have asked for a replacement or a refund, but don't hold out too much hope going on previous reviews.Glad I didn't make a larger order.Plus point was the order did arrive fairly quickly.Glad the garden centres are open again!
I ordered a Betula weeping birch and it is stunning. It arrived within a couple of days and is even taller than I expected absolutely beautiful. I will definitely use again.
Fish flakes for pond fish ordered. Packaged in padded envelope when should have been packaged in a box. Complete waste of money as 3/4 of flakes crushed to powder
10 mixed Plants arrived with no labels. Emailed the company and had 1 response then didn’t get back to me.

I wad hoping to look up the plants with my son and plan where to put them.
Sadly we could identify most of the plants as some had no leaves.

Waste of time and money. Plants no looking sad while I still await a response 4 days after delivery.

Go to you local gardens centre instead.
My Philadelphus plant arrived today in a very large box, the plant measures 6 inches and although I understand that plants are dormant at this time of year it is a very poor specimen for £6.99.Disapointed.Mrs.Howard.
No refund for over 3 weeks faults item and then wouldn’t reinburs my postage very bad customer service
Delivered on time . No planting or cultivation advice included. 3 of 5 bulbs purchased were ok. 1 had its growing point snapped off. One was a weak specimen. Won’t use again.
We have bought several items over a few years and have been delighted. Our last order did not arrive when expected so phoned and spoke to Dean who was so helpful. Order redispatched and arrived in good condition. The bird food is also being redispatched and should arrive soon. Both Dean and Ryan have been curteous, helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
Great company to purchase from!

Bought some indoor plants that arrived quickly and perfectly packaged.

Would recommend!
Great Business!

Bought some indoor plants that arrived quickly and perfectly packaged. Would recommend!

Thanks, GardenersDream :)
Weeks of waiting for my order no delivery or explanation.
Wrote to them said they would send it straight away and blamed the courier (as this reading the other reviews seems not extraordinary.
Now weeks again and no delivery and no explanation. So I have written again asking for delivery in the next couple of days or refund my payment. I will inform interested parties of how it has concluded.
Bad experience like those reviews before us. Stated order dispatched nothing arrived. Emailed finally response stated problems with delivery company as said to so many others. Informed the order would be redispatched, order again not received. Cancelled order, plus side refunded immediately through PayPal. I suspect they had marked too cheap and then didn’t want the sale. Should have said so at the beginning instead of us loosing a months planting time.
I ordered a pair of pot grown Christmas trees at 90cm, and paid £100.00. The pots were split by the 30cm roots sticking out the sides, the trees were different heights, colours and shapes. I contacted Christmas Trees Direct aka Gardeners Dream four times, absolutely did not care, even though their website says you do not need to re-pot for a year. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - they clearly take your money, send you rubbish and do not care. Debora Scott
AVOID
They lie. Orders never arrive. Carrier they use also lie. Claimed order was delivered 3 times. When in fact order was never processed. But took countless emails to assertain that info after being called a liar Twice.
Seems they have form for this kind of behaviour.
Had to get PayPal involved to refund.
Why. In this age of online reviews would you behave in such an appalling way.
Only wish there was a zero star option.
Order from here at your peril!!!!!
Goods arrived ahead of schedule, well packaged and good value especially for multi buys
Healthy vigorous plants. Recommended.
Gardeners Dream is rated 3.77 based on 116 reviews