Gardeners Dream Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Gardeners Dream

andy.goldie@gardenersdream.co.uk

Gardeners Dream, Glasgow Road, Kilsyth

Tell us how Gardeners Dream made you happy

"We have bought several items over a few years and have been delighted. Our last order did not arrive when expected so phoned and spoke to Dean who was so helpful. Order redispatched and arrived in good condition. The bird food is also being redispatched and should arrive soon. Both Dean and Ryan have been curteous, helpful and a pleasure to deal with."
"Great company to purchase from! Bought some indoor plants that arrived quickly and perfectly packaged. Would recommend!"
"Great Business! Bought some indoor plants that arrived quickly and perfectly packaged. Would recommend! Thanks, GardenersDream :)"
"Weeks of waiting for my order no delivery or explanation. Wrote to them said they would send it straight away and blamed the courier (as this reading the other reviews seems not extraordinary. Now weeks again and no delivery and no explanation. So I have written again asking for delivery in the next couple of days or refund my payment. I will inform interested parties of how it has concluded."
"Bad experience like those reviews before us. Stated order dispatched nothing arrived. Emailed finally response stated problems with delivery company as said to so many others. Informed the order would be redispatched, order again not received. Cancelled order, plus side refunded immediately through PayPal. I suspect they had marked too cheap and then didn’t want the sale. Should have said so at the beginning instead of us loosing a months planting time."
"I ordered a pair of pot grown Christmas trees at 90cm, and paid £100.00. The pots were split by the 30cm roots sticking out the sides, the trees were different heights, colours and shapes. I contacted Christmas Trees Direct aka Gardeners Dream four times, absolutely did not care, even though their website says you do not need to re-pot for a year. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - they clearly take your money, send you rubbish and do not care. Debora Scott"
"AVOID They lie. Orders never arrive. Carrier they use also lie. Claimed order was delivered 3 times. When in fact order was never processed. But took countless emails to assertain that info after being called a liar Twice. Seems they have form for this kind of behaviour. Had to get PayPal involved to refund. Why. In this age of online reviews would you behave in such an appalling way. Only wish there was a zero star option. Order from here at your peril!!!!!"
"Goods arrived ahead of schedule, well packaged and good value especially for multi buys"
"Healthy vigorous plants. Recommended."
"I recently purchased an airplant from Gardeners Dream which arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Very impressed."
"A bit lack in communication but goods arrive in good time. A it disappointed in size has just seen same size half the price"
"A lovely healthy plant that arrived quickly."
"easy on line ordering - despatched very promptly"
"all good. Don't know when to plant the lavaterra."
"my plants arrived well packed and fresh they are in the pots now just have to wait thank you"
"I tried to cancel this order within minutes of placing it. My mistake, I realised I ordered the wrong size. I immediately emailed the company asking to cancel the order. The next day they sent me an email confirming dispatch ! Very poor customer service"
"Not a plant I would have chosen from a garden center. Leaves frayed and damaged presumably by frost. I’ve bought mail order plants fro companies like Marshalls and T&M but not had such a poor specimen. You live and learn."
"Item as advertised and delivered in a reasonable timescale. There are two points to be aware of:- (a) there was no notification or warning of delivery date and parcel was left in unlocked porch in clear view of the road and (b) a message, asking when delivery could be expected, sent via their website, was not answered."
"Plant in good condition and fast delivery"
"Nice easy payment. Couldn’t find out when it was coming tho. Good delivery time nevertheless."
Gardeners Dream is rated 3.98 based on 105 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access