Gardeners Dream Reviews

Read Gardeners Dream Reviews

andy.goldie@gardenersdream.co.uk

Gardeners Dream, Glasgow Road, Kilsyth

Tell us how Gardeners Dream made you happy
I am missing part of my order and so cannot compete my garden project without going to purchase the missing staples from somewhere else! Extremely disappointed
I CANNOT SAY HOW PLEASED I WAS TO RECEIVE MY DWARF VIVTORIA PLUM TREE OFF YOU. LOVLEY SHAPE & RIGHT UP TO MY EXPECTATIONS THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE

I would not give any stars if it was possible. I ordered moss wreaths from this company and instead of sending the correct item, they sent me plain rose gold wire rings and did not even inform me of this, I found out when the parcel arrived. This has now left me without the correct item which means I am having to let customers down. I emailed to ask for the correct items to be sent and they said that they had sent these because the ones I had ordered are out of stock. They hadn’t even warned me about this or given me the option of a refund. This is absolutely shocking customer service. I have tried to call this company but they will not even pick up the phone. Ridiculous
In short, bought a tree which was broken by the supplier as the tree was too big for the box and the packaging had no sign of damage. I was asked to return the tree and they would reimburse me costs. They only reimbursed the cost of the tree. Delivery was my cost despite the very obvious fact the tree was damaged when being packed by the supplier.
Disappointed that the friendship plant I ordered did not come with any instructions as how to look after it,especially as this is a gift.
Received an Anniversary Rose bush that I had ordered as a gift. Very very disappointed. The Rose had black spot and leaves were falling off. I had to give the Rose as it was too late to get another gift! I informed the company that I thought that the product was very poor. I was asked to send photos, unfortunately I had delivered the Rose (albeit being extremely embarrassed!) This was a thirty six mile round trip so not possible to take photos. I was totally ignored after I explained this! I have since informed them that further leaves have fallen off!
I have been totally ignored and think that the service is poor to say the least
After looking through these reviews, whilst waiting for my redbud tree to arrive, l had mentally resigned myself to it putting it down to experience as l didn't hold out much hope of it arriving in any fit condition. I couldn't have been more wrong. I am delighted...l ordered on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday, well packaged and plant was labelled with instructions. The tree was a bit bigger than the 5-6ft advertised which is a nice bonus..in full leaf and healthy looking. This site was a lot cheaper than other sites that didn't even have my tree in stock and free delivery too...My experience is so different from a lot of these reviews and l won't hesitate to order from them again . I am extremely happy.
The plants that I ordered were delivered as roots, screwed up and stuffed into an envelope without any information whatsoever. Have tried four times to contact them by email but keep getting invalid address despite sending to the one on their website. Customer service is appalling. I will avoid this company like the plague.
Had some roots delivered, stuffed into an envelope with not one word of information or anything else for that matter. I have tried three times to send a picture to the email address supplied but had them returned as invalid. I think that I will not be dealing with this company again. Cannot recommend them.
Have now bought from a couple of times without any problems whatsoever. Have placed them in my favourites and will definitely be buying from again. Well done Gardeners Dream - keep up the high standard.
Interested to buy 2 red anthurium 2 pink anthurium 2 orange anthurium direct order . Red acer 4ft . email me to confirm my order for payment.
Very disappointed we placed a order Sunday 28th June and dispatched Monday 29th June. We paid extra for delivery so we would have our delivery quicker. We was not given any tracking information but on website it says the courier was DPD, I emailed them asking for a tracking number and I was told it was DX Express not Dpd as website says seems a bit funny, and our tracking number would be emailed later Monday, but nothing it's now Friday 3rd July and still nothing. We have contacted both couriers and both said the same thing we don't have any thing for your address also the company would of received a tracking number. We have called them but just get a recored message asking us to email them but when you do you get no reply. I have asked them to call me urgently but nothing.
My advice is don't use this company.
We placed a order for a olive tree last Sunday 28th June and according to the website it says it was dispatched Monday 29th June 2020, we paid extra for delivery so we would get it quicker and its now Friday 3rd July and still nothing.
On the website it says it was dispatched by Dpd and we did not receive any tracking information, we emailed them asking about tracking but then told it was DX Express not Dpd. We should of had a tracking email sent to us the same day but nothing we was advised the tracking would be sent later that day but nothing.
We have called both couriers and both told me have nothing for our address also the sender needs to give you the tracking number that was given when parcel was sent.
We can not contact them just goes onto a record message asking you to email them but when you do you don't get any reply.
My advice is DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY YOU WILL BE LET DOWN.
Very disappointed with my purchase of a small lemon tree. When the tree came it was attached to a frame, on the website it showed this tree grown to be strong and "like a tree" however, I was then told it shouldnt be removed from the small frame! After complaining I was then told it could be removed from the frame. The tree had been attached to the frame for so long it was clearly not going to grow upright! Very disappointed and no real customer service ! :(
The plant and pot were nothing like the image. It was very overpriced. When I complained they were very unhelpful and said they have to charge more than a garden centre due to postage. Yet they say that postage is free. I feel misled all round.
I always check that any plant I want to order from Amazon is supplied by Gardeners Dream . I cannot comment on their customer service as I have never had to speak to them. Consistently fresh , well packed plants delivered promptly .
Bird Suet Pellets with Mealworms: 4.5mm dia, 15mm-30mm length. Dry, hard pellets that crush to fine powder with occasional seeds/husks. At first the birds picked up and dropped them, seeming to prefer the softer type bought previously, but after a week or so they all took to them and now don't want the next brand I'm trying. Many of the pellets are 30mm and would sometimes clog up the feeder. Left in a glass of water they don't readily dissolve, so may suit the mesh type that is open to elements. Would suggest buying a small pack to try out.
I bought some grass seed what I was expected is not the same Completely different item and I do not ever recommend you to anybody I wish I could give you less than one star very disappointed with your order and I will not ever buy again from you
The worse plants I have ever seen outside a compost heap damaged badly packed and overpriced going by the reviews little chance of getting my money back gardeners dream more like gardeners night mare
Terrible quality of plants received barely alive with dried up stems and roots. Very disappointed and will avoid in the future.
Gardeners Dream is rated 3.54 based on 137 reviews