Garden Buildings Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Garden Buildings
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Garden Buildings made you happy

"Dnt no where to start.......AVOID!!!!!! Disgusting,poor quality wood wrong parts sent thats if they came at all 90% of the ones that did come were damaged, instructions that were sent were for the wrong log cabin I had to make cabin up with parts wrong had to cut them to fit after 4 days of putting it together notice roof purlins missing and tongue and groove roof slats broken from the driver who never gave a crap how he loaded them on his truck with his straps rang them up had to wait a week for parts to come no apology or any thing in the mean time my shed was getting ruined from the rain when parts come was left outside my house never even knocked on door .doors and windows terrible I've spent hours getting them right all rough wood and out of shape .this company goes under 3 different names . Cost me £1640.00 lots of stress and grey hairs. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY HAVE NO MORALS"
Are you Garden Buildings? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Garden Buildings receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Poor quality product. Split and bowed parts. Roof pieces not correct size. Damaged fitting packs. Advised on web and by customer services as ready to assemble, when you have to finish construction of the panel pieces yourself. Save yourself time and money SHOP FOR YOUR GARDEN BUILDING ELSEWHERE!"
"Bought a BillyOh Bella summer house from Garden Buildings Direct and wished I looked for more reviews. This is an absolute atrocious piece of kit, which I payed nearly a £1,000 for and I say at most is worth about £300.00. From the moment I got it off a flat bed trailer it was soaked and looked like it had been like that for a while. I ordered the t&g 11mm floor and roof thinking this would be stronger it's not. The floor feels like my foot is going to go though it at any time and because i ordered a 10x8 the floor came in 2x3foot and 1x4foot with different type t&g on the 4 foot and 3 foot. The roof T&g that you had to put together (no problem I thought)not a chance the wood was warped, broken, split and bits missing and hard to push together. The walls had loads of knots in with missing knots, splits,rough edges and who ever fastened the t&g to the wood stutts must have had there eyes closed because not one was level with the edge. The doors wouldn't fit they were too wide should have been 58.3 mine measured at 58.6 each one so 6mm too big (when I went to live chat for help they typed "that's unfortunate". The glass if you can call it that (see though plastic sheets ) is so thin and weak and cracked when I sneezed on it. The glass surround wooded pieces on the door were so thin, warped and different sizes and even though I blunted my nails ( which are so weak they bend when hammering in and even poundland wouldn't sell) still split the nails just bent and went into the glass cracking it. Lucky for me I work for a company where I can get proper 5mm Polycarbonate sheets and replace the windows before a bird craps on them and puts a great big hole in them. Plus all the other bits and bobs to patch up this atrocity and get it to last through winter fingers crossed .On their web site it has a Manufactered in Great Britain stamp, they should take this embarrassment sign down it's showing the country up."
Garden Buildings is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews