Garden Buildings Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Garden Buildings

How would you rate Garden Buildings?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Garden Buildings in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Bought a BillyOh Bella summer house from Garden Buildings Direct and wished I looked for more reviews. This is an absolute atrocious piece of kit, which I payed nearly a £1,000 for and I say at most is worth about £300.00. From the moment I got it off a flat bed trailer it was soaked and looked like it had been like that for a while. I ordered the t&g 11mm floor and roof thinking this would be stronger it's not. The floor feels like my foot is going to go though it at any time and because i ordered a 10x8 the floor came in 2x3foot and 1x4foot with different type t&g on the 4 foot and 3 foot. The roof T&g that you had to put together (no problem I thought)not a chance the wood was warped, broken, split and bits missing and hard to push together. The walls had loads of knots in with missing knots, splits,rough edges and who ever fastened the t&g to the wood stutts must have had there eyes closed because not one was level with the edge. The doors wouldn't fit they were too wide should have been 58.3 mine measured at 58.6 each one so 6mm too big (when I went to live chat for help they typed "that's unfortunate". The glass if you can call it that (see though plastic sheets ) is so thin and weak and cracked when I sneezed on it. The glass surround wooded pieces on the door were so thin, warped and different sizes and even though I blunted my nails ( which are so weak they bend when hammering in and even poundland wouldn't sell) still split the nails just bent and went into the glass cracking it. Lucky for me I work for a company where I can get proper 5mm Polycarbonate sheets and replace the windows before a bird craps on them and puts a great big hole in them. Plus all the other bits and bobs to patch up this atrocity and get it to last through winter fingers crossed .On their web site it has a Manufactered in Great Britain stamp, they should take this embarrassment sign down it's showing the country up."
Garden Buildings is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews