Gap Year Travel Store Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Gap Year Travel Store
"Good value for money and arrived exactly when specified!"
Paul Wilkins
Verified Buyer
"Great service fast delivery, the only reason I gave for stars is I ordered the 0sprey farpoint 70 in medium large and got s/m . Had no time to send it back"
"Good price, sent out promptly"
"Great range of products at a reasonable price, with everything you might need on your travels."
Dorothy Howson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from this company. Helpful and knowledgeable staff. Would buy again without question."
Mark Bilton
Verified Buyer
"Purchased the Osprey Farpoint 55 on behalf of my son who is travelling to Thailand and Australia. He did all the research and is delighted with backpack. Good price, communication and service. Would thoroughly recommend this company."
Dale Mills
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with the service I received also great prices I managed to save£70 on my sleeping bags compared to go outdoors speedy delivery great service"
Kevin Siddle
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service unfortunately I had to return goods due to no fault of gap year just wasn’t what I needed"
"Excellent service, fast delivery and products are as pictured and described"
"DELIGHTED WITH MY PURCHASE AND THE I CAN'T FAULT THE DELIVERY IT ARRIVED WITHIN 2 DAYS OF ORDERING. WILL DEFINITELY USE YOUR WEB SITE AGAIN. THANKYOU"
"Arrived promptly"
Clare Blackburn
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product (collapsible water bottle) Planned for our upcoming holiday - been practising with it and only poured water down my front once! (Checked and screwed up top). Good price too"
Gap Year Travel Store is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews