Gap Year Travel Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gap Year Travel Store
Telephone
"Really good products at great prices and really helpful staff who fixed my ordering mistake quickfast!"
"Bought an excellent bag at a good price. Also got zippable bags for within the suitcase. These are really helpful. They keep everything together and straight. Great of you are living out of a suitcase."
"product arrived punctually, it was a great experience!"
"Great product and prompt delivery."
"Excellent company. Smoothly added me two items to my order (that I missed off) without adding a further delivery charge. Friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Delivered on time with email tracking etc. Buy with confidence and at very reasonable prices. Thanks for an easy transaction."
"delivered good product"
"Delivery was quick and product as described. Highly recommend!"
"We needed to find a converter plug for our India trip and Gap Year Store were the only reasonably price supplier I could find. Ordering was quick easy and we received order within a couple of days."
"Ordered a number of items for our son who was travelling to India including an anti mosquito sleeping bag liner, ultra lite sleeping bag , water purifying bottle and Rucksack storage bag. He has been away now for over a month and he is very pleased with the quality and usefulness of the items we purchased for him. Would definitely shop here again. We site easy to use. Items dispatched quickly and of good quality."
"I was able to find exactly what I wanted and more on Gap Year Travel store. Their menu is laid out in sections which make it easier to see suggestions of what else you might need for your trip. I was also really pleased with the sleeping bag I bought, which was a great price and was delivered in good time. I bought the Osprey Fairview too which was the best price on this site after looking around."
"All the things you need to travel from an experienced travel supplier and lots of things you hadn't thought of."
"Came across Gap Year by chance searching for a specific Osprey backpack Excellent service and a very competitive price ..... 30% cheaper than Amazon!!!!! Thanks for your quick delivery"
"I found everything I needed and lots more in this store. It gave me ideas I hadn’t even thought of and at a very reasonable price!"
"Fantastic products, arrived quickly, just waiting to use them!!"
"The service was on time and has requested ."
"The website gave a clear and accurate description of the product. Delivery cost was fair and delivery time was only a few days."
"Good quality product. Arrived on time & well packaged."
"My Items came quickly and they had everything I needed and much more."
"Great website. They have everything you need for any kind of travel. Prices are really good too compared to other websites."
"Excellent swift service. Item exactly as shown"
Gap Year Travel Store is rated 4.85 based on 136 reviews