G&S Diamonds Reviews

of reviewers recommend G&S Diamonds

02089529594

Tell us how G&S Diamonds made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I ordered a diamond ring from their website and it came with no certificate and no visible stamp on the gold. They don't reply to emails but managed to catch them on whatsapp. They gave me a different return address than on the website!!! Very dogy, I feel scammed and I'm currently waiting for my refund. I would advise not to order from them directly as they're 0 orientated towards customers. They made me pay for insured return too because of their mistake!!
The service from G&S Diamonds was first class. Sent message at 11pm Monday 18th May and had a reply within minutes re ring size I needed, let me know Tuesday am that size I needed was available, I ordered Tuesday 1pm and ring was delivered to me in Northern Ireland on Wednesday using 24 hour tracked Royal Mail. Ring was just as needed and if as good a quality as the service I’ll be more than happy! Would definitely recommend GandS
Just a great ring and arrived really quickly, saved me a fortune compared to the ones I had seen before lockdown
Beautiful pendant came really quickly. Totally impressed and I have been buying jewellery online for years
Ordered an item from them and it never arrived! I contacted them and received an email informing me that they would send another one and that never arrived either. Terrible service would not recommend.
Awful Company!

Avoid!

G&S Diamonds are an awful and uncaring company, who only care about making money, rather than delivering good customer service if something goes wrong with a product. I hope my review will warn people away from buying their products so that your loved one gets the gift they deserve rather than a sub standard product.

The earings they sent had the orb side facing in to the ear, when they should have faced out thus meaning the earing laid flat againts my ears.

I spoke with a member of thier team on the phone who didnt give a toss, and who actually said he didnt mean to be 'condescending' regarding what he considered my wifes lack of knowledge regarding how to wear earings?

How very condescending!

We took the earings into a high street jeweler who agreed the earings were back to front.

GandS Diamonds are clearly only in the game of making money as thier customers have no value to them after the sale!
Arrived really quickly in nice box - looked great and she even said yes!
great product and service. I ordered wrong size and they swapped no charge. Local jeweler couldn't believe how little I paid
I bought a ring with G&S diamonds for a Christmas present and with in 2 days of her wearing it the diamond fell out I emailed them for a repair or replacement not even a refund and there was no reply so I sent another email and still no reply. It was not cheap and now she cannot wear it . I see others have had the same experience!
Great service speedy delivery and brilliant product
I ordered wrong size but they sorted it all out with no charge - great little ring as well Mrs was well happy!
My diamond stud earrings arrived and one was a little larger than the other. I contacted G&S and never received a reply to my message. Disappointing.
The back of the earring was broken when received I did e mail but got no reply
Delighted to find this company online. The ring was delivered promptly. No problems at all!
Quality service.