Gamers247 Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Gamers247

About Gamers247: Sold by Gamers, bought by Gamers, played by Gamers.....twenty four seven

sales@gamers247.co.uk

How would you rate Gamers247?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

493 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Very fast delivery. Smooth activation

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Gamers247 in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very fast delivery. Smooth activation"
"Speedy delivery, game did everything claimed. Very cheap (in a good way!)."
"Well I’ve paid for it and still haven’t got it!"
"worked well, had the game I was looking for"
"Super fast and easy and good price. All working fine, thank you!"
"Great price,thankyou"
"The activation took time to arrive, left me wondering what was happening, the when I did receive it I couldnt get it to work, left messages with steam and gamers without any response."
Everything written in this review is a lie and I mean everything. It wasn't an 'activation' it was a download link and it took exactly 4 minutes for the order to be processed and dispatched. We received 3 emails prior to today which were all responded to. The one email we have received today was sent 3 minutes prior to leaving this review. Also as for him not being able to get it to work we also received confirmation from Steam that he has in fact claimed the game we sent him.
"Bought a game, couldn't get it to run on my laptop after trying to change the compatability on the properties. Looked for help from the company that sold it to me and they fobbed me off with a link to the forum. The forum had no answer to my problem so I guess you got my money and I get an inactive icon on my desktop."
Actually what you bought was a key so that you could acquire the game at a lower price. As we are neither the game designers, the game publishers or the game distributors we are not responsible for any technical difficulties you may be experiencing and yet we took the time to reply to your email with a link to a place where you may find a solution.
"Quick email of code"
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review.
"Easy purchase and the key came through in half an hour."
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our company :)
"Great service, highly recommended A+++"
Thank you Alex for your high praise we aim to please :)
Adam A
"a lots of choices good price quick delivery after download the game works instantly"
We try to find the best prices across a wide range of titles so we can pass this on to our customers and we glad you found this to be the case Adam :)
"very good website plenty games to choose from and the prise bit everything"
"All ok, quick delivery email."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review of our service :)
"Bought an activation key. All OK."
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of our service :)
"Paid £19.99 for Win X DVD Ripper, got the activation code quick enough along with 3 other emails, none had a download link. Download not available from website, downloaded from other website activation code did not work. Seems like money down the drain."
"good product"
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review Kevin :)
"This is the first time I have used Gamers247, but it was straight forward and easy although the 4 minutes wait, while everything was sorted seemed like an eternity, lol. I am very pleased with the experience and will shop here again. :)"
Thanks for your custom Mark we welcome you back any time although it already seems like its been an eternity ;)
"Unable to find a download link hen purchased. There help team did send me a link by email but website very confusing"
"prompt service, very pleased"
Thank you for your review we are glad you were happy with the service provided.
Gamers247 is rated 4.48 based on 493 reviews