GamerAll.com - Your game items store Reviews

of reviewers recommend GamerAll.com - Your game items store
Read GamerAll.com - Your game items store Reviews

About GamerAll.com - Your game items store:

We are incorporated as Smart Experiences FZC (Free Zone Company) in UAE, Umm Al Quwain.

Smart Experiences currently has around 20 employees with offices in UAE and China. Smart Experiences is looking to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable digital products for gamers. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service for gamers.

ceo@gamerall.com

7073, Business Center, Al Shmookh Building, UAE

KYC not working
Hello Jay, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact the Live Chat on our website to resolve this.
Im not get my items
Hello Kevin, Please note as per agreements with our payments processors we may request additional documentation from our customers as part of the KYC procedure (Know Your Customer procedure). If you don't want to follow this procedure you will be refunded.
Some of the items were duped, you should check that all the items in the inventory are clean and not acquired through scammers or hackers
Hello L L, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will investigate this further.
Poor tbh out of 3 guys 1. Yuo. He was sooo useful he gets gd reveuw he said because my steam guard he can trade straight to a friend 2. Freedome. WORST COMPLETELY CONTRIDICTED EVERYTHING DIDNT BELIEVE THE EMAIL WHAT I HAD UNTIL I SENT HIM THE COPY KEPT MAKING RUBBISH UP AND WHEN REQUESTED A MANAGER HE CLAIMED HE WAS A MANAGER AND HIS WORD WAS FINAL WHAT I DIDNT BELIEVE AND WHEN REQUESTED AGAIN HE ADMITS HE WASNT MANAGER BUT WONT TRANSFER. (Complaint being filed ) 3. (Can’t remember name) she was okay seemed rude at some parts but matter got solved
Hello Stewart. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate that you bring this issue to our attention. We will investigate your feedback further.
Les bots annule les trade offers
Hello Valentin, Thank you for sharing your feedback. If the trade offer is not accepted within a certain time it will expire. Then you need to contact the Live Chat for redelivery.
I dont understand why there is a requirement to provide confidential information when buying skins as it is not required in any other sites such as tradeit.gg, swap.gg or even the steam market place. The inconsistency is also poor, my first transaction did not require me to provide documents whilst my second did. The redeeming quality of GamerAll.com is your excellent customer service team whom provide quick, simple to follow and efficient advice to questions and queries. Also, my antivirus detection software consistently stopped me from typing into your search bar as it detected phishing links in there, if this is true i hope you can fix this or if it is intentional, i hope you get rid of it as your website truly has potential in becoming a popular site. I hope you take into consideration that many customers will be put off of the idea of using your site to buy skins due to the fact that you require them to provide confidential information. Thank you for your time, Matt R
Hello Matt, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please note as per agreements with our payments processors we may request additional documentation from our customers as part of KYC procedure (Know Your Customer procedure). If you don't want any verification you can use some other payment options instead such as Paysafecard or Bitcoin, please check with our customers service on the full list. Regarding the issue with search bar we will pass this information to our developers so they can investigate this further.
I got the items I bought but I was charged $1 6 times even when my card was declined
Hello Jayce, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will investigate your feedback further.
I havent recieved my order because idk how to get a photo of my order onto my pc
Hello Broedy, Please contact the Live Chat if you need help with anything regarding your order.
Really slow delivery, bot got stuck. Saying they are fixing it, but they are lying. It's already 48+ hours in and they still have not fixed it yet.
Hello Dada, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have had some issues with the Rust skins recently, which have made the delivery process longer than usual. Please contact the Live Chat if you still haven't received all of your skins. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.
ill give you 2 star's because you guys want a selfie with my ID even tho i've been a loyal customer to this site. Most likely to not return back because of the hassle over not trying to give personal information.
the site was lacking information i felt pretty confused to how to withdraw my skin. Personally i think the UI is not very easy to understand for new users like me and it dosent look very apealing either that made me question the legitness of the site. I ended up getting my skin though and i will defently buy more stuff on gamerall in the future but this is just stuff that shuld be worked on
If i send you the money then send me my damn key and dont send me in a live chat. Thats a fakt G.
Got the wrong items i orderd:/
complicated. Just deliver the game instantly.
Bugged payment systems
Order had status "Delivered" but Inventory on account was empty. 2 hours long session with support team (via live-chat) finally resolved the problem, and I received bought keys manually. Overall outcome was some technical problem in shop delivery system.
Many items are out of stock but on the web site they are still avviable. So you buy them, but the operator says that they are out of stock and you need to choose another item (with prety much the same price) which you will find unuseles for you.
Got taxed pretty hard having G2A my only available method to pay. Your design could be darker and more sleek, the webpage feels generally cramped. You're prices aren't very competitive either. You guys are gonna have to change some stuff up or you'll lose to BitSkins and all of those. There is literally no incentive for me to shop with you guys over BitSkins other than I can buy single items through G2A pay on here instead of having to deposit funds on BitSkins, that's it. That's not much of an incentive. Thank you
The speed is very slow
Its amazing site prices its amazing as well but like everywhere same How its possible that if item showing on site in stock when you buy after say for me that its out off stock and giving for me different which i don't needed Its been first and last time when i buy something from that site
GamerAll.com - Your game items store is rated 4.53 based on 2,665 reviews