GamerAll.com - Your game items store Reviews

of reviewers recommend GamerAll.com - Your game items store
Read GamerAll.com - Your game items store Reviews

About GamerAll.com - Your game items store:

We are incorporated as Smart Experiences FZC (Free Zone Company) in UAE, Umm Al Quwain.

Smart Experiences currently has around 20 employees with offices in UAE and China. Smart Experiences is looking to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable digital products for gamers. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service for gamers.

ceo@gamerall.com

7073, Business Center, Al Shmookh Building, UAE

FAST TRANSACTION!!!
I would avoid using GamerAll.com to purchase csgo skins, this site relies on manual trades and individual suppliers to fulfill the items listed (which may not actually be available) for sometime. They list 20-30 minutes of time to deliver (on average) when you contact support, they extend this to 1-2 hours and tell you to keep waiting. It took literally 3 days to get my item after constantly having to harass their live chat support every few hours, as they sent numerous emails claiming either a "delivery error" or "item ready" and to "please coordinate with chat support", but chat support each time would tell me to .. "keep waiting plz". i finally did receive my item after making contact with trustlock regarding my experience after day 2 and trustlock informed me they were reaching out to the site owner, not sure if that played into the final delivery the following day, but once i did that .. the responses via live chat became much more than "please wait, sir" and became much more apologetic and more responsive to my concerns.
Hello Christopher, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Please feel free to submit any further comments or suggestions in our feedback form: https://gamerall.com/gamerall-feedback-form
Bought the product for 10x cheaper than it was on other sites and it was delivered instantly.
Elevado los precios
Hello Diego, Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please feel free to submit any further comments or suggestions in our feedback form: https://gamerall.com/gamerall-feedback-form
Skin delivery could be a bit faster. Text support really nice and polite. 4/5
I didn’t got the item i bought
Hello Zion, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact the Live Chat on our website to check the status of your order.
i is a nice webside i wil buy all my skins for csgo i do
It was totally legit when I used it, but expect a long wait for your items :)
It was fairly fast, although a bit confusing the first time, especially with crypto. But they did accept doge coin.
This is so awesome . I get want I want !!!
it took a lot longer than expected to receive my purchase but the customer service was very quick
it was very good
Never received my items
Hello Josh, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact the Live Chat on our website to check the status of your order.
Im not giving excelent cause you were really slow with ak i waited like 24 hours for one missed skin that wasnt in stock but your perfect employees helped me fast
this site is one of my favorite site but im having problems with the KYC vercations i wanna get a refund or get my crate it just doesnt allow me to do it :(
GamerAll.com - Your game items store 4 star review on 23rd April 2021
Hello Ramzo, Thank you for posting a review. If you don't want any verification you can use some other payment options instead such as Paysafecard, Bitcoin, Western Union, and some others. Please check with our customer service on the full list.
It was an awesome experience shopping with you guys, looking forward to more such experiences. Hopefully you bring in more and more Dota 2 items at a reasonable price.
Good site but it would be better if trade offers wilk be sended faster
Lovlely
Very good
Good service and fast delivery
GamerAll.com - Your game items store is rated 4.52 based on 2,711 reviews