GamerAll.com - Your game items store Reviews

of reviewers recommend GamerAll.com - Your game items store
Read GamerAll.com - Your game items store Reviews

About GamerAll.com - Your game items store:

We are incorporated as Smart Experiences FZC (Free Zone Company) in UAE, Umm Al Quwain.

Smart Experiences currently has around 20 employees with offices in UAE and China. Smart Experiences is looking to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable digital products for gamers. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service for gamers.

ceo@gamerall.com

7073, Business Center, Al Shmookh Building, UAE

Everything went smoothly. Thanks! :)
Fast an easy service
You did good but the items were scammed literally two minutes later :( not your fault, great service!
great job and quick
Very fast and efficient. Have already recommended to my friends. Thanks to those that helped. Shoutout to my boy Hong.
I buy all dota items here, its not a scam so i like it! :D
good
Reeeeeeee
ok.
good staff,quick deliveri
Easy payment and good support
Awesome and quick delivery
Fast delivery and great customer service.
Very good
Good site
Easy and Fast Delivery!
Take way to long
took a bit had to get support to even get it
Horrible customer service experience!
So, a simple 27$ purchase of rust skins was turned into a ridiculous situation with identity conformation process when one of their uneducated support staff decided It’s under his/hers jurisdiction to be an online unti fraud officer the whole world relies on. Here is the thing my pay pal account is under my name, its got my credit card with my name tied to it! The only thing was that the credit card address was set to my partners name as she has done online cloth shopping using my pay pall to pay for her purchases and set her name there for delivery purposes. Anyway, the joker of a support team decided that just based on the name which i mind you is only used in the address and has nothing to do with the actual credit card name decided it was good enough reason to decline me with my $27 purchase. Very disappointing, horrible experience, wont be using their services again !
Thanks for your review. Your feedback is very important to us and we will take it into consideration when doing any future adjustments to our KYC policy. Please understand that in today's online business world we can not deliver orders without first making sure that the person paying matches the person receiving. This may not lead to the best possible customer experience but we are left no choice if we want to continue accepting online payments. The payment service providers absolutely require us to do KYC and the procedure as such is very much a standard these days whether online or offline.

Nonetheless, we are sorry to hear that you did want to comply with our KYC procedure and we want you to know that we are not doing this because we want to. We are doing it because we have to if we want to stay in the business. If you want to buy things anonymously from us then there are plenty of other payment options available to you such as crypto currency, cash vouchers and ewallets solutions.
Service is Fine and réactive but à bit disapointed because my order was not completely full
GamerAll.com - Your game items store is rated 4.56 based on 2,376 reviews