Gala Tent Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Gala Tent

How would you rate Gala Tent?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Gala Tent in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I used my 3x3m Pro40 gazebo 5 times. I set it up last week together with 2 leg weights that I bought from the same company and with winds of 13mph, one of the gazebo legs bent like a piece of plastic. I contacted customer service and they practically accused me of being lying when I claimed my warranty. Funnily enough, they offered to sell me a "cheaper" new leg. They said that its "expert" quality control team confirmed that the leg had received a strong impact, something that never happened and I have witnesses with me when the bending happened. I am a market trader and I have bought many gazebos before, especially from gazeboshop.co.uk and I can only say that they are far more sturdy and safe. Gala Tent gazebo is definitely not fit for purpose as stated on its website. Terrible customer service and worse products. Keep away from Gala Tent."
Corey
"Very friendly and helpful service over the phone when considering purchase requirements."
Gala Tent is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews