Gala Casino Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Gala Casino

How would you rate Gala Casino ?

"Gala Casino site has helped me avoid becoming a risky gambler because it has excellent gambling limits management tools and guidelines."
"Gala Casino have a nice support service and lot's of games."
"They gave me a 100% bonus as a welcome offer and they have great games from IGT and playtech."
"I really like to play slots on Gala Casino at nights. Best time with myself and not just because of the winnings."
"As a first-time gamer, I thought it would be challenging, but the easy-to-use interface make the experience of playing very nice to me."
"Gala Casino has a selection of all the games: playtech, amaya, IGT and many other softwares. You can really find all the games in here."
"There is nothing like playing Blackjack online with a good whiskey."
"I used to play in the casino in my city, but not anymore. Today I play just online and just on Gala Casino."
"I like playing in the mobile version. Gala Casino new site is realy good for playing in mobile."
"Great casino site, especially the live roulette game. I Play it every weekend"
"I don’t know exactly why, but I really like the blackjack game in Gala Casino"
"I like the new site. They realy did a good job with it!"
"I can play it in my computer and in my mobile as well. With the same account!"
"The fast payout is a plus that not all of the casinos have."
"Gala Casino is the best casino site. that for sure!"
"Gala Casino has a huge selection of fruit machines."
"I like that I can have free spins before I play for real money. That way I can learn the slot game before I really play."
"Really amazing app. I can play and win (and sometimes loos) everywhere"
"I like playing in Gala Casino because of its Wide range of games, not just from playtech but also from other gaming platforms."
"Very easy to navigate on mobile. Most of the other sites have problems with that."
Gala Casino is rated 4.80 based on 235 reviews