Gala Casino Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Gala Casino

How would you rate Gala Casino ?

"I enjoyed my first experience with this site (I made some money!) and I hope it will continue that way."
"Good customer service. I needed them once and they gave me the best service."
"The site was changed and its User experience really improved."
"Gala casino is one of the best ones. I would recommend this site to anyone who loves playing casino,"
"fast payouts. Which is the most important thing for me."
"very enjoyable site. I like the huge selection of the games."
"Great games and the best bonuses."
"Top casino site, they redesign the site and it is the fastest."
"I love this site mainly because of the variety of the games."
"The download version has over 200 slot games. None of the other casino sites has that amount of games in the download version."
"I can pay in Gala Casino with ukash and skrill. Not all the casino sites offer those payment methods."
"The reason I keep on returning to the Gala Casino site is the simple bonus system. I deposit the money and get the bonus right away."
"I like the premium selection of the games especially the table games as Roulette and 3 card poker."
"I downloaded the site on my computer and it is brilliant. Much more fast that way!"
"The site has become my favorite because of it's nice slot games and graphics."
"It is nice that you can play on any device. I love to play especially on the way back home on the bus."
"I can play slots for 1p at the time and have fun without lossing too much money"
"sometimes I feel that the selection is too wide for me - so much slots games!!"
"I like receiving my cash as soon as I make it and Gala casino never disappointed me in that matter."
"Great Casino Experience and plenty of games available on mobile. Perfect site."
Gala Casino is rated 4.80 based on 235 reviews