Fy Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Very happy with service and finished product. I emailed to ask when I could expect delivery and received response by return. Delivery actually arrived a few days earlier than expected which I was pleased about.
Good products. Exceptional customer service, issue resolved very quickly with no fuss. A pleasure to deal with.
Good selection of products delivered promptly
Great variety of art at good prices
I was able to return prints that weren't right 4 the wall space without having access to a printer
Costumer service was pretty good! I had a problem with one of my posters and they solved it quickly.
Nice quality posters. Well packed.
Print is perfect. Also, the first one came with a dent due to UPS handling. When i contacted them, they offered me refund or reship free of charge.
Great service!! I read a lot of the reviews, some good some bad and i wasn't sure what to expect but I found this site great! Regular emails giving me updates on the order (the tracking facility was only ok, it tracked it as far as my country and then gave no further updates - but the delivery actually arrived the following working day which was fine!). And we were really please with the print, really good quality, considering it was quite large (30" x 30"). I'd definitely order from here again. I also sent an email to Customer Service about a different piece, and they replied within 48hours with an answer so not too bad!
Very efficient service & very reasonable price😊. I’m delighted with my purchase .
Great customer service. Staff very helpful with timely replies to emails. Products not available for shipping to certain countries needs to be addressed BEFORE purchase not after. I have not received a parcel yet so cannot comment on product quality at this point in time.
I love my Fy prints. Good quality prints. My only negative is that the paper it is printed on are not as white as I expected or advertised More cream, which was a disappointment. Came on time but have to put heavy items on top of them to flatten out if you’re not framing them.
Was so delighted with my brightly coloured, framed print that I purchased a matching one straight away. Would highly recommend!
by giving me 30% after a nice buy.
Really good quality Fast shipment
The print that I ordered looks amazing. I wanted something large and it fits the bill.
The items awesome but I have to wait for sale because everything I like is expensive.
Super nice and original items also for small pockets. Quick delivery . The return could be made easier but the customer service is good.
Really loved the product - it was unique and couldn’t find anything I preferred elsewhere (children’s playmat). However I feel the item was overpriced for what it was!
Love the products, good delivery If something is not right they’re more than happy to take it back and refund :)
Fy is rated 4.67 based on 1,349 reviews