Fy Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Had an issue with my order 5 days ago and used contact form to get refund, no response. Tried using the DM service, no response. Now resorting to commenting on Facebook posts but still no response! Do they have a customer service team?? And if so when do you think you’ll respond?
Hello Laura. Now that we've responded, we hope you were satisfied with the resolution! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there are any other issues. Best, Artiom from Fy!
I made an order on Friday 17th May. On the 18th i got an email saying my order was shipped. It is now Wednesday 22nd may and I have not received my order. When I try to track my order it tells me my number is invalid and I have contacted aft and have had no response.
Hi Lorraine, sorry to hear this! It looks like since writing, we have been able to respond to your enquiry with more info regarding your order. We hope this was helpful, and of course, if anything was not resolved please let us know so we can make it right! Best, Sabrina from Fy!
Beautiful items but poor customer service. I have been overcharged and have messaged the company on 3 separate occasions without a response. Please beware - do not buy when they are promoting a sale or reduction for a first purchase as you are charged full price.
Hi there, we're really sorry you had this experience! I have sent you a direct email and I hope this helped. Just send us a reply should you have any further questions or concerns. Best, Artiom from Fy!
Communication after the order has been placed is terrible - all I’m told is that I have an order number and that I’ve been charged. I don’t get updates on when my product will be shipped. I ordered a new print on 12/9 and it’s been almost two weeks with no updated information
Hi there, we're sorry you had this experience! Normally all customers will receive tracking info in a shipping confirmation email, but it looks like in your case we had a technical issue with the order itself - our sincere apologies! It looks like you reached out to customer service, so I'm just going to follow up with you now via email to make sure this was resolved in a satisfactory manner. Best, Sabrina from Fy!
All necklaces chosen were out of stock except one which didn't arrive until Dec 28th. Ordered 13th Dec. Necklace which came was ok but chain in such a knot it took me and hour to unravel. Ring was ok. Overall the quality was not equal to the price.
You allowed me to purchase an item, then told me it was out of stock. I then had to wait for a refund.
Really lovely website with wonderful things but the earrings I purchased broke when I opened them up to put them in. I thought about complaining but all the places I've bought jewellery from strictly don't do returns so just won't be re-purchasing.
I ordered a necklace as a present for a friend but the wrong one was delivered! Since it was a present I was unable to return it, and the only compensation I was then offered was 20% off my next purchase. It was a shame as the jewellery is lovely, but the customer service could have been better.
The watch I bought doesn't work! It keeps stopping and starting. Not ideal for a time keeping device :-(
I was initially really pleased with the beautiful rose gold ring that I bought from Fy around 8 months ago. However, with the commencement of summer and the hot weather, the ring melted and moulded round my finger to the effect that my finger swelled up in the night and it was incredibly difficult to get off. I wrote to Fy to express my dissatisfaction and they were very prompt with their comms and kindly offered to replace the ring. i would have been satisfied with this service had I received a replacement, but I still haven't. I have chased this twice and have now given up! The jewellery is beautiful but I don't expect a silver ring (plated with rose gold) to melt in 25 degree heat. Hence my bad review. The customer service and response rate was always great, it's just a shame that nothing ever came of the comms!
There has been a delay in the delivery of my package which was paid for on September 19th. I received an email stating there would be a delay, then another email on September 28th stating it was shipped, yet I am still waiting. When I write an email to your team it takes a few days for a reply. I have no tracking number so I can't even track the item. This is a very poor effort and would like to know when I will get the package.
I think the earrings are very expensive for what they are. It also advertised the earrings as 3 pairs and I only received 3 earrings, not 3 pairs. It does not make it clear on the website how many earrings you are actually ordering.
Fy is rated 4.67 based on 1,349 reviews