Fy Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Products are amazing, delivery, timely. But when an order goes wrong, customer service is HORRIBLE!!!!!. I ordered, paid, and NEVER received my order. I have purchased from this company before with no problems. Now, I have an issue and NOBODY is giving me an answer. Will definitely be moving on from this place.
Hello, thanks for sharing your feedback - I had a look and two of my colleagues have replied several times to your inquiries but it seems like you're not receiving our replies for some reason! Can you please check your junk/spam folder to see if they ended up there? I have also now followed up with you from my personal email address, can you have a look for that e-mail please? Please note live chat is also available on our website Mon-Sat and we would be happy to hear from you via this channel if you still don't receive our email. Best, Sabrina from Fy!
I have been trying to return some pictures for over a week with absolutely no response to me. Funny I can't seem to find a number to call and actually talk to a person and I have had no luck reaching out social media, email, or messenger (I get blocked and am unable to respond on this platform!) SO RETURNING IS NOT EASY- In fact it's proven to be impossible. I will never order from them again!
Hello, thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear this! I had a look and one of our agents replied to your inquiry on Feb. 2 but it seems like you didn't receive this message. Another customer service agent is following up with you right now as well. Could you please check your spam folder for our replies? If you're still not finding them, please live chat with us on iamfy.co M-Sat! Best, Sabrina from Fy!
I ordered a lovely £200 rug from Fy. It was delivered and given to a random man who was walking on the street next to my flat. It’s been so stressful trying to get the company to send me a replacement! So disappointed ☹️
Hello, thanks for providing us with your feedback - sorry to hear this has happened, this is definitely frustrating! It looks like you've since been in touch with our customer service team and we hope the issue was resolved satisfactorily. If not, please do not hesitate to let us know what else we can do. Best, Sabrina from Fy
I ordered a rug on November 30th with details that it would be delivered in a few days. After weeks going by with no update I chased them only to be told it wouldn’t be in stock until the 7th January. I have now waited and one week later no news of the shipment, if it’s been received, dispatched, delayed or any update of any sort?! I’ve only been asked to provide a landline number, which I can’t see why this should be a hurdle to my delivery when they have my mobile? Now I am not receiving any response and wondering if this is a genuine retail site or if I just lost my money to a shame site?? Very disappointed with this first and likely last order!! Any help gratefully received! Naz
Hello, thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear this! We apologise for the complications that came up with this order, and we are currently working on improving the customer experience for backordered items (which we try to avoid in general but unfortunately can't entirely eliminate) as we understand this is definitely frustrating. It looks like in the meantime this has been sorted and your item should have arrived by now. We hope this was resolved satisfactorily, but we will follow up now to be sure. Please let us know if we can be of further help. Best, Sabrina from Fy
I ordered an art print as a Christmas gift on the 15/11/19 and I am still waiting for it to arrive. The item was delivered to an incorrect address initially and so on the same day Fy notified me it had been returned to them, I responded to inform them of where it needs to be delivered to. This was on the 25/11. I have emailed Fy several time’s to chase this up and I have not received a single response or apology. The after-sales care is somewhat non-existent and I will not be using this company again. I am still without a response or even and estimated time for delivery, and of course they still have my money.
Hi Lauren,

Really sorry to see that you've had issues with delivery.

We can see that you've since been in touch with our Customer Service team who we hope have now resolved this case to your satisfaction. Enjoy the item and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

The Fy! Team
Still waiting 3 weeks later for a resolution, the parcel arrived in depot damaged and sent back to FY! By their carrier before it reached me. Can’t get anyone to deal with this, terrible communication/customer service. Will I ever get my money back??
Hello, sorry that your parcel was damaged and also for the delayed reply from customer service! You caught us at our busiest time of year I'm afraid so answers were slowed down just a tad. I can see we've gotten you a replacement and offered a discount on the order as well - we hope everything was resolved to your satisfaction! Should you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best wishes, Sabrina from Fy!
Terrible communication. Waited over a week for a rug. When I emailed asking where it was, within 5 minutes I received a notification that I had been refunded without an explanation as to why the order had been cancelled. Still haven't heard from Customer Services in relation to this.
Hi Monique,

Really sorry to see that an order was made for an item that was out of stock. There has been huge demand from our vendors during this festive period and unfortunately in this instance the vendor did not update their stock levels in time.

The communication you received was actually from our Customer Service team and it was purely coincidental that you happened to reach out to us at the same time. Within that contact we made you an offer by way of apology and we're going to reach out again now to see if there's anything more we can do to resolve any unhappiness on your part.

The Fy! Team
I placed an order for a Xmas present. It arrived with DPD carrier damaged and was sent back 5th December. Cannot get any response from customer service. No phone number to call, no reply to 6 messages. They have my 54 quid and no way of getting any resolution so far.
Hello,

Really sorry to see that your item was damaged during delivery and for the lack of response so far from our CS team.

Unfortunately, with the information provided we haven't been able to look into your case further. We'd love to move forward with your case and resolve any unhappiness on your part and we've sent you a request for information to do so.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

The Fy! Team
Ordered a print and duplicates were charged I sent an email and had no response. The prints came but after 7 emails messages on insta and Facebook and filling out the contact form 12 days later no reply. Phone number from PayPal doesn’t even exist! so I’m out £94 and have three if the same print and now need to contact tradings standards re returns not honoured as they won’t respond
Hello Mrs Wood,

Sorry for the delay in getting to your message. We've looked into your case further and we can see that on the 13th of December your case was resolved by our CS team and that you were refunded in full for the additional mistakenly made orders. The CS team also offered you the additional prints free of charge as a gesture of goodwill and recommended that you pass them on to family and friends.

We hope that you were satisfied with the resolution and please get back in touch with any further queries.

The Fy! Team
I placed an order and it duplicated I sent a message re this To cancel one of them and no response I received the items and the website says free returns and full in a form we get back to you in a day 12 days later and 6 messages and nothing bogus company do not use ps if anyone wants one of the prints let me know!!
I placed an order on 1st December and received an order confirmation but I haven’t received any communication since. On my account it says that my order is being prepared for shipment. I’ve contacted them via their email address and also via the app and have had no response. It’s really disappointing, it’s a Christmas present so I am still holding out hope that I will receive before Christmas. The customer service is SHOCKING! No contact number is always a bad sign.
Hi Emma,

Sorry to see that there was a lack of visibility in regard to your delivery. We can see that you've since been in touch with our CS team and that your items were delivered in time for Christmas.

We hope that you are now satisfied with your Fy! experience and please feel free to get back in touch with any further queries.

The Fy! Team
I ordered a framed print and selected a white frame for a birthday present. The package arrived on time but was the wrong colour. There is no phone number to contact anyone and they haven't replied to email which is the only option to contact them. Sadly that means the birthday came and went with no present. Really poor customer service.
Hi there, I'm so sorry you've had this experience! Apologies as well you weren't able to reach us by phone. I can see we have since responded to your email - we hope this helps and please don't hesitate to reach out to us by email or live chat on the website with any further questions. Best, Sabrina from Fy!
This is a scam. Package has not arrived and it's been a month. Customer service won't give me a straight answer. USPS says they never received any package. I expect what I paid for!
Hi there, we're so sorry for the delivery issues with your order! From what I can see, customer service has since responded and we hope the issue has been resolved and that your re-shipment will reach you soon. However, should anything else come up, please don't hesitate to email us or reach us by live chat on the website. Best, Sabrina from Fy!
It has been 3 weeks and my delivery still has not arrived (was supposed to come in 5 business days). The customer service team has no idea where my package is and cannot give me a straight answer. I called USPS and they never even received the package in the first place. I feel scammed. Is this a legit company?
I have to say I’m very disappointed in the customer service. I received my purchase damaged, which is going to be a huge inconvenience to send back because the way it is packaged. I contacted customer service three days ago and still have not heard back. Very disappointed!
Hi there - so sorry your order arrived damaged! I can see customer service has since been in touch and are in the process of sorting this for you. If there's anything else you need or it's not resolved to your satisfaction, don't hesitate to contact us. Best,Sabrina from Fy!
I have put in a order and emailed customer service on numerous occasions and no reply,I have ordered 2 prints and my order has disappeared and I can’t log in into my account it seems to think that I don’t exist
I ordered a print 3 days ago and have no had any postage confirmation emailed to me but have 100% been charged For it. I’ve tried contacting them and still no response. Very disappointed!!
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear of the delayed shipment. Our art prints normally take 1-3 working days for processing/printing, however in times of high volume such as Black Friday/Christmas, they can sometimes take a bit longer. It looks like we've since responded to your inquiry, please let us know if we can help you with anything further! Best, Sabrina from Fy!
No delivery No response No help
Hello Matilda, sorry you had trouble contacting us. Now that we've responded, we hope you were satisfied with the resolution! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there are any other issues. Best, Artiom from Fy!
They've been running what appears to be a bogus promotion of 20% off your first order when you join their mailing list. This was supposed to 'automatically' be applied to items, but when I came to pay the discount had been removed and they tried to charge me full price. I believe they are promoting a discount that does not exist as an attempt to get customers to share their personal details. I've contacted them via their form on their website, and replied to the email which I received to confirm form had been received, but am yet to have a response. I have, however, been receiving promotional emails from the get go - no surprise there! I will be contacting the Advertising Standards Authority to report. Avoid using this company.
Thanks for providing your feedback, and sorry to hear this! It is not our intent to mislead anyone with discounts; however there are a number of reasons the discount could have been deactivated. We're also sorry you had to wait for a reply (we were a bit behind but we're currently bulking up on staff!), but I can see we have now responded to your email - please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else you can do! Best, Sabrina from Fy!
Ordered some shelves on the 28th August. They took the money straight away, sent a tracking link but the tracking link says they have not shipped the product - 12 days after it was ordered. Sent a message through the only channel they give you - 4 days later still no response. Either this company is grossly incompetent or fraudulent
Hello, thanks for letting us know about this and we're really sorry to hear this has happened - sorry as well it took us so long to reply to your inquiry. It looks like we've responded to your email by now, however we're still working on following this up with the vendor of your order - please accept our sincere apologies. I'll be getting back to you via email with an update within the day. Best, Sabrina from Fy
Fy is rated 4.67 based on 1,349 reviews