Fy Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
I placed an order on 1st December and received an order confirmation but I haven’t received any communication since. On my account it says that my order is being prepared for shipment. I’ve contacted them via their email address and also via the app and have had no response. It’s really disappointing, it’s a Christmas present so I am still holding out hope that I will receive before Christmas. The customer service is SHOCKING! No contact number is always a bad sign.
Hi Emma,

Sorry to see that there was a lack of visibility in regard to your delivery. We can see that you've since been in touch with our CS team and that your items were delivered in time for Christmas.

We hope that you are now satisfied with your Fy! experience and please feel free to get back in touch with any further queries.

The Fy! Team
I ordered an item 4 weeks ago via the app and still haven't received my order, the customer service seems unable to sort out this matter and are not very forthcoming in solving this issue and ensure customer satisfaction. I will never order with them again and deeply discourage anyone from taking up their services.
Still waiting 3 weeks later for a resolution, the parcel arrived in depot damaged and sent back to FY! By their carrier before it reached me. Can’t get anyone to deal with this, terrible communication/customer service. Will I ever get my money back??
Hello, sorry that your parcel was damaged and also for the delayed reply from customer service! You caught us at our busiest time of year I'm afraid so answers were slowed down just a tad. I can see we've gotten you a replacement and offered a discount on the order as well - we hope everything was resolved to your satisfaction! Should you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best wishes, Sabrina from Fy!
Ordered framed picture on Dec 15th, PROMISED it would arrive in time for Christmas, on Christmas Eve receive an email saying; Good News, your item is on its way should be with you in a FEW DAYS! So, obviously, I'm not going to receive this today to give my daughter tomorrow - Thank you FY for your appalling service
Hi there, we're so sorry you had this experience! We regret that this order didn't make it in time for Christmas as that is definitely very disappointing. Unfortunately, our printer had some unforeseen technical difficulties. I can see you've been in touch with customer service so we're just going to follow up with you now via email to make sure this was resolved to your satisfaction.

Best, Sabrina from Fy!
Communication after the order has been placed is terrible - all I’m told is that I have an order number and that I’ve been charged. I don’t get updates on when my product will be shipped. I ordered a new print on 12/9 and it’s been almost two weeks with no updated information
Hi there, we're sorry you had this experience! Normally all customers will receive tracking info in a shipping confirmation email, but it looks like in your case we had a technical issue with the order itself - our sincere apologies! It looks like you reached out to customer service, so I'm just going to follow up with you now via email to make sure this was resolved in a satisfactory manner. Best, Sabrina from Fy!
I have been waiting for a missing print for 2 months. You don't even respond to my emails now. I spent iver £100 on prints. Your service is appalling!!
It's such a shame to write a poor review and it is beautiful artwork, however the customer service is seriously lacking. I returned a parcel and as soon as it was signed for I have heard nothing from the company regarding my refund. I have sent 10 emails and numerous messages on Facebook messenger to no reply. Really disappointing and would not recommend.
Mind-blowingly bad user experience on the website. You can only buy 1 item at a time (for some reason they think its clever to get rid of an online shopping basket - my advice is don't re-invent the wheel, there is a use and reason for it!!!). Terribly slow customer service. I contacted them multiple times via email as there was no way for me to update an incorrect address I entered. Items therefore sent to the wrong address despite my efforts to get it re-directed. 1 item is still completely missing after more than 2 weeks. A hassle to get return labels that you have to email and ask for! Lovely items but in short, if you want a hassle free shopping experience and effective customer service then AVOID!
I’m trying to cancel an order that I mistakenly ordered twice. No way to click and cancel an order online at all. Very basic shopping payment experience. No customer number just an email. No response at all today from Them. Sent 3 emails so far.......this app won’t let me rate customer service as poor??!
I ordered two prints at the end of June and still have not received them, now 2 months later. I’ve tried emailing as well as reaching out via chat with no response from your team.
Awful customer service. They have a chatbox bubble on the website to make it seem like they're there to help you, but I think they added it for aesthetic purposes. I ordered two pictures from the website listed at $20 each, but the size I wanted came to around $30. I got the frame too so they came up to $80 each. I figured Oh, $50 frame, it should be decent. No. Not at all!! The frame is plastic! The picture looks faded. And I have no idea where my other picture is because they don't provide tracking information. Mind you, I placed my order over 2 weeks ago! I stated this when I left them a 4 star review on their website. Immediately after I submitted the review I received an apology and given a 50% off coupon. They said the coupon was added to my account so there was no actual coupon code. I figured whatever, doesn't hurt to give them a second chance. Maybe I'll just get another picture with no frame. So I go to the website, and I go right over to my loved photos. There was one I really liked but when I went to it, it didn't list the size I wanted. I clicked NEXT to see if I could change the size of the picture and the following screen said THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE. Bitchhhhh I never gave this website permission to keep my card information. They don't even allow you to change your actual ACCOUNT information. If you click on ACCOUNT on the website it takes you to you loved photos. -_____- UGH this website is irritating my soul. What makes me even more mad is the item i just bought on accident wasn't even %50 OFF!! >:(
Products are amazing, delivery, timely. But when an order goes wrong, customer service is HORRIBLE!!!!!. I ordered, paid, and NEVER received my order. I have purchased from this company before with no problems. Now, I have an issue and NOBODY is giving me an answer. Will definitely be moving on from this place.
Hello, thanks for sharing your feedback - I had a look and two of my colleagues have replied several times to your inquiries but it seems like you're not receiving our replies for some reason! Can you please check your junk/spam folder to see if they ended up there? I have also now followed up with you from my personal email address, can you have a look for that e-mail please? Please note live chat is also available on our website Mon-Sat and we would be happy to hear from you via this channel if you still don't receive our email. Best, Sabrina from Fy!
I ordered an art print as a Christmas gift on the 15/11/19 and I am still waiting for it to arrive. The item was delivered to an incorrect address initially and so on the same day Fy notified me it had been returned to them, I responded to inform them of where it needs to be delivered to. This was on the 25/11. I have emailed Fy several time’s to chase this up and I have not received a single response or apology. The after-sales care is somewhat non-existent and I will not be using this company again. I am still without a response or even and estimated time for delivery, and of course they still have my money.
Hi Lauren,

Really sorry to see that you've had issues with delivery.

We can see that you've since been in touch with our Customer Service team who we hope have now resolved this case to your satisfaction. Enjoy the item and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

The Fy! Team
I placed an order for a Xmas present. It arrived with DPD carrier damaged and was sent back 5th December. Cannot get any response from customer service. No phone number to call, no reply to 6 messages. They have my 54 quid and no way of getting any resolution so far.
Hello,

Really sorry to see that your item was damaged during delivery and for the lack of response so far from our CS team.

Unfortunately, with the information provided we haven't been able to look into your case further. We'd love to move forward with your case and resolve any unhappiness on your part and we've sent you a request for information to do so.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

The Fy! Team
Ordered a print and duplicates were charged I sent an email and had no response. The prints came but after 7 emails messages on insta and Facebook and filling out the contact form 12 days later no reply. Phone number from PayPal doesn’t even exist! so I’m out £94 and have three if the same print and now need to contact tradings standards re returns not honoured as they won’t respond
Hello Mrs Wood,

Sorry for the delay in getting to your message. We've looked into your case further and we can see that on the 13th of December your case was resolved by our CS team and that you were refunded in full for the additional mistakenly made orders. The CS team also offered you the additional prints free of charge as a gesture of goodwill and recommended that you pass them on to family and friends.

We hope that you were satisfied with the resolution and please get back in touch with any further queries.

The Fy! Team
I placed an order and it duplicated I sent a message re this To cancel one of them and no response I received the items and the website says free returns and full in a form we get back to you in a day 12 days later and 6 messages and nothing bogus company do not use ps if anyone wants one of the prints let me know!!
I have just ordered my second personalised print poster and I am SO happy with the amazing customer service I always get from Caro; she is friendly, efficient and so wonderful. Prices are incredibly reasonable, customer service is immpecable, prices are awesome and delivery is SUPER fast.
I ordered a framed print and selected a white frame for a birthday present. The package arrived on time but was the wrong colour. There is no phone number to contact anyone and they haven't replied to email which is the only option to contact them. Sadly that means the birthday came and went with no present. Really poor customer service.
Hi there, I'm so sorry you've had this experience! Apologies as well you weren't able to reach us by phone. I can see we have since responded to your email - we hope this helps and please don't hesitate to reach out to us by email or live chat on the website with any further questions. Best, Sabrina from Fy!
I ordered a print 3 days ago and have no had any postage confirmation emailed to me but have 100% been charged For it. I’ve tried contacting them and still no response. Very disappointed!!
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear of the delayed shipment. Our art prints normally take 1-3 working days for processing/printing, however in times of high volume such as Black Friday/Christmas, they can sometimes take a bit longer. It looks like we've since responded to your inquiry, please let us know if we can help you with anything further! Best, Sabrina from Fy!
They've been running what appears to be a bogus promotion of 20% off your first order when you join their mailing list. This was supposed to 'automatically' be applied to items, but when I came to pay the discount had been removed and they tried to charge me full price. I believe they are promoting a discount that does not exist as an attempt to get customers to share their personal details. I've contacted them via their form on their website, and replied to the email which I received to confirm form had been received, but am yet to have a response. I have, however, been receiving promotional emails from the get go - no surprise there! I will be contacting the Advertising Standards Authority to report. Avoid using this company.
Thanks for providing your feedback, and sorry to hear this! It is not our intent to mislead anyone with discounts; however there are a number of reasons the discount could have been deactivated. We're also sorry you had to wait for a reply (we were a bit behind but we're currently bulking up on staff!), but I can see we have now responded to your email - please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else you can do! Best, Sabrina from Fy!
Fy is rated 4.67 based on 1,349 reviews