Fy Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Great communication. Great product. Great price. Love that you don't have to fill up the cart before buying. You can buy and then keep shopping.
quick delivery and perfectly packed. fair price and i got exactly what i expected.
Great service, quick delivery, fab products💜💜💜
Great product... great service
Customer service excellent with consideration taken with everything. Fast, efficient and reliable company. Thankyou!
Excellent quality product at competitive price. Good customer service too.
First class service & tremendous selection of merchandise. Cannot recommend highly enough. Will continue to use without hesitation.
Lovely original artwork and great service
Great Wall art, quality frames, fast delivery
Very happy with service and finished product. I emailed to ask when I could expect delivery and received response by return. Delivery actually arrived a few days earlier than expected which I was pleased about.
I'd stalked the site for ages before I made a purchase but I'm happy that I did. Smooth delivery, goods as described. Not cheap but then what is that's any good?
Really good quality prints, very well packaged and really excellent customer service!
I have had several prints from here. What I like is the good selection of sizes, framed or just a print! They arrive well packaged and are really good value. What I like most though is they have such a good selection of unusual prints. Definitely a talking point in any room!!!
Great products, well packed and delivered quickly. Super pleased with FY. I recommend to all my friends!
Beautiful prints!
I’ve been very happy with each and every purchase I’ve made so far and there is a great variety of products to choose from.
Great value prints
I ordered a rug on November 30th with details that it would be delivered in a few days. After weeks going by with no update I chased them only to be told it wouldn’t be in stock until the 7th January. I have now waited and one week later no news of the shipment, if it’s been received, dispatched, delayed or any update of any sort?! I’ve only been asked to provide a landline number, which I can’t see why this should be a hurdle to my delivery when they have my mobile? Now I am not receiving any response and wondering if this is a genuine retail site or if I just lost my money to a shame site?? Very disappointed with this first and likely last order!! Any help gratefully received! Naz
Hello, thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear this! We apologise for the complications that came up with this order, and we are currently working on improving the customer experience for backordered items (which we try to avoid in general but unfortunately can't entirely eliminate) as we understand this is definitely frustrating. It looks like in the meantime this has been sorted and your item should have arrived by now. We hope this was resolved satisfactorily, but we will follow up now to be sure. Please let us know if we can be of further help. Best, Sabrina from Fy
Great service - always an easy process.
Excellent service great products and great value to.
Fy is rated 4.67 based on 1,349 reviews