FutureLearn Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend FutureLearn

How would you rate FutureLearn ?

"Excellent range of courses from accredited UK and European course providers."
"For last nine months i did not get my certificate, though I paid in full plus postal charges. Some one named "Helen" reconfirmed the delivery will be done asap. Today October.. not a single...update to date."
"I completed the course, but they didn't send my certificate although I made payment for it. And now they are ignoring me. I am very dissatisfied!"
"Just started seems good enough let's see what happens the certificates to buy are quite expensive"
"I enjoyed the vibrant material well-supported by academic research. I learned in-depth material from experts in their field. I will certainly be taking more courses from FutureLearn."
"Support was terrible, it was near impossible to get through to a human being... The content was mediocre for both courses I tried thinking it might be a one-off"
FutureLearn is rated 2.83 based on 6 reviews