furniture supplies uk Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend furniture supplies uk
10PM
10PM

Tell us how furniture supplies uk made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
"Great service from this company. My lovely tables blends beautifully with my lounge furniture. Excellent customer service and very fast delivery. Thank you."
Are you furniture supplies uk? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback furniture supplies uk receives. Reply Free
"The shelves look lovely & although I knew that the fixings weren't included I would of been happy to pay extra for them to be instead of having to source them myself."
"Great furniture. Great Company! After a false start on ordering, with the help of Lee my order went through. My order for 6 items with delayed delivery was dealt with by Lee fast and efficiently. The delivery, in two parts, was on time and the delivery man was on each occasion very professional, careful and friendly. All the furniture arrived in perfect condition, being very well protected and packed. I am delighted with this beautiful furniture, (different from the light oak which is everywhere) and would highly recommend this company ."
"Honest friendly company to deal with"
"Really beautiful furniture at a great cost. Customer service was spot on- would recommend Furniture Supplies to a friend and would use again."
"I ordered corner unit for my daughter and it was delivered before expected date and she is delighted with it Thank you x"
"We ordered a sheesham 10 seater table and are very happy with the product we received. Although we had to wait a little longer than expected, the product was worth the wait in the end. Thank you very much!"
"It was exactly as stated. Got phone calls for when will be delivered. The delivery man was very friendly and helpful. He put the furniture in the room it was going in. Quality of the product is of a high standard. Highly recommended."
"Although we has a slight delay in delivery of our order, which can sometimes happen. The communication between the company and ourselves were excellent. keeping us updated all the way. The company's courier was also great and the driver kept us informed of his ETA throughout the day. The furniture when it arrived was absolutely fantastic, exactly what we wanted. We would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this company whatsoever. Thanks Lee"
"I ordered two Jali lamp tables which we have received today. They were very well packaged, very simple to assemble and are already in use in my living room. They are very sturdy and the colour is a perfect match to my other furniture. I did have to wait a little while for delivery but that was to be expected considering the tables came by sea from India and Lee kept me up to date with progress. Very happy with my furniture."
"I purchased a TV unit, side board and 5 drawer chest from the zen range they look perfect in my lounge and keeps everything i need neat and tidy and have already been complimented several times on how lovely it us a how organised / tidy my lounge now looks. I'm now hoping to add to it snd buy a table and chairs set. Great staff delivery times bit long but we'll worth the wait very pleased and would definitely recommend this company and furniture."
"Excellent! Item fits in perfectly with my other Sheesham furniture items, will definitely buy from again. Thank you"
"As my previous E-Mail , we are on holiday from 10th to 25th June and therefore will be unable to receive delivery until the latter date. I trust this will avoid the items being loaded onto a delivery lorry , with a risk of damage for no reason. yours faithfully Roy Gascoigne."
"Came damaged had to wait about10 or more weeks for replacement ! Replacement was better quality ! Was not notified when replacement delivery was coming got phone call sun afternoon to say he' ll be there in an hour.need to get your order all together because different batches are different shades of the wood ."
"Beware, this company will not refund your postage costs if you have to return damaged furniture. They also operate on Ebay."
"My item I bought was a Zen tv unit that arrived in a honey colour and with a structural crack on the right hand support side. Didn't see this till the guy left and paying each way and the time for another is inconvenient!! I wouldn't buy again and thanks furniture place!!"
"Furniture delivered damaged, email sent immediately reporting damage. No reply received, reported damage by telephone. Company not willing to refund or replace item. Would never buy from this company again!!!"
furniture supplies uk is rated 3.83 based on 17 reviews