Furniture Delivery Services ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Furniture Delivery Services ltd

About Furniture Delivery Services ltd: With over 30 years in Furniture Delivery Services in London, Reading, Bristol and Manchester, you can be sure to have a reliable and excellent customer service

info@furnituredeliveryservices.co.uk

54 Tippings Lane

How would you rate Furniture Delivery Services ltd ?

"Good price quoted, and from then on a very courteous and efficient service. Kept everyone well informed as the times for collection and delivery approached."
"Very efficient, helpful and reasonably priced."
"FDS are fantastic promt helpful and the best price you will find anywhere.Lovely guys who make you feel you are their number one customer.Highly Reccomend"
"The two chaps who collected the chair were so friendly and polite and arrived early and let me know. They carefully put the chair in the van strapped it all down and covered it. They were great. Thanks would definitely recommend."
"I would recommend FDS very highly they picked up a three seater sofa two armchairs and a large coffee table on the day they said and delivered it to me on the very Day they said they would the two guys that carried it into my house were brilliant and it was extremely heavy they were very chatty and helpful Andy kept me in touch all the time and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again I'm recommending them to my son who buys from eBay also they are very reasonable well done Mary turnbull"
"I have used Furniture Delivery Services Ltd on a few occasions and each time the service has been exceptional and perfect. They keep in touch with regular updates each step of the way. thank you."
"Very professional and courteous service. Furniture was delivered on time, assembled and all rubbish removed. Very nice people and I recommend them highly!"
"I have to use specialist contractors on many occasions and my first point of call is always FDS Services. Having used many logistics outfits over the previous 11 years I can assure you that you will not locate a superior logistics service. Proffesional, polite and prompt, they have supplied our customers with exceptional delivery requirements many times, long may it continue. Many Thanks for the most recent assistance."
"Delivery men provided an excellent service delivering my sofa, kept me informed of what was happening on the day and I would definitely recommend them. Will also use them in the future when I need to."
"Very pleased with this services these guys provide very professional,on time and amazing value for money couldn't recommend enough will be using Andy and his team for future furniture deliveries"
"absolutely seamless service with updates along every step of the way, I will without doubt use these guys again. Many thanks"
"Excellent, friendly service. Very professional and efficient. Would definitely use again."
"The delivery service was really good. The delivery men arrived whem they said they would I was offered flexible times for delivery Both for collection and delivery the delivery team were really nice. Would definitely recommend and use again."
"Reasonable price and excellent service. The piano was collected and delivered safely and exactly when we were told it would happen. The communication was good and the guys delivering at our end were polite, professional and took care not to damage paintwork despite having to move the piano around a very tricky tight corner. I would definitely use them again."
"Great service! Amazing response, you get quick replies, they turn up when they tell you (advising you as to exact time of arrival! Great, and so helpful). My piano packed up from Manchester to London safely and despatched with a cheery reassuring smile. Can't fault them and highly recommend them. Thank you!"
"just moved house and needed a sofa to be picked up all the way in manchester to London, it was easy to book the pick up, the company pretty much did everything including finding the ware house which i had no details of expect the address, they stayed in contact all the way through with me and the seller, the delivery was very fast quicker than i expected, the stuff in person and on the phone were so polite and easy to deal, they even brought the sofa inside how wonderful, really i cant complain, the price was way cheaper than i thought it be...i will defantley be using this company again, it deserves 100* and more honestly ,really happy with the efferts and services, i appericate everything...thank you Andy and the team."
"Price as quoted. Two man team. Kept me informed during Christmas break as to collection date, then let me know collection time on that day.,I was able to pass this on to the relevant parties. Contacted me to let me know delivery date. On the day drivers contacted me to let me know would,be there in two hours and to within 10 minutes early they were. CAN ONLY ONLY SAY IF YOU WANT TO MOVE ANYTHING THEY ARE THE BEST. Furniture moved from Bedfordshire to Doncaster, sheeted and protected. I WILL USE AGAIN. Eric Doncaster."
"I can't recommend FDS highly enough. Andy's very helpful chaps collected a set of cast aluminium garden furniture and 4 very large and heavy ceramic pots from my mother's house in Lancashire and delivered them safely to my home in Southampton for a great price of £75 - half the price of the best alternative quote I got. They fitted in with my tight schedule perfectly, and arrived on time at both ends."
"Brilliant. Gave me a quote within hours of my request which was very reasonable. I made my quote live and from that moment on I was kept informed of when my bed was collected, when it would be delivered and any questions I asked were answered straight away. Item was delivered promptly and I was phoned when they were 30 minutes away. Bed was carried into the room for me by very friendly and helpful staff. Would highly recommend this company and would use again in the future."
"In short, superb service. A very difficult brief - collecting large sofas and not only delivering on time but skilfully getting them into our house without damage to house or furniture! Totally reliable. Would recommend and will be using ourselves again."
Furniture Delivery Services ltd is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!