Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2019
Annette
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Ian
Really pleased with our larder cupboard. Excellent service and delivery. Great product. Would definitely recommend and use again
The larder that was made and matching cupboards are beautiful. Very solid and well made, the look amazing in my kitchen. All made to measure and to my specifications.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 4th April 2018 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 4th April 2018
Large dresser...

Phillip Lesley and deliverly boys so friendly and helpful.
My furniture looks gerogious.
Highly recommend this company.

Thank-you,
A high quality product delivered on time and at a competitve price. The dresser unit was made to our exact specification and care was taken to ensure we had the unit we wanted
We ordered a painted larder unit and a book shelf. We are delighted with both items. They are very well made and the farrow and ball paint finish is excellent. The team who delivered and assembled the units were very prompt and professional. Lesley was very helpful when we phoned to ask how things were progressing. Highly recommend this company for their professionalism and product quality.
Great advice, good products, great prices and although some minor issues, all has been resolved. The room is the envy of all our friends who have seen it...many thanks Philip!
I am absolutely thrilled with my furniture. Such good quality, a timeless piece which I will be happy to have for many years to come.

It’s rare to find such good customer service these days, nothing was too much for Philip and Lesley. I would recommend buying from here. You won’t be disappointed.

Heather
Excellent bespoke service, furniture made to exact specifications. Beautifully finished product delivered and assembled with professionalism and care.
Dear Philip and Lesley

I thought I would show you the bookcase which is completely perfect and just what I wanted.

It has been much admired and I would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone interested in commissioning a piece.

Many thanks

Alex
Happy with the rocking chair I ordered that arrived in time for Christmas. It is solid with lovely turned wood, thought it may have been waxed or oiled to bring out wood grain but can do this myself . M. Surtees
Lesley was very helpful during the ordering process.
The delivery arrived sooner than we anticipated and was very efficient.
The quality of the furniture is very good; sturdy and well designed.
Good quality piece of furniture, looks great. Delivery was well organised, communication good and the item was well packaged. Very pleased.
Ordered a concealed desk on a 1 to 2 week delivery, when no one contacted me I called to be told it’s with the delivery company. When I contacted them again same response, then I emailed and the reply was they were very sorry they’d oversold and had no desk to deliver. When I wanted my money back so I could purchase elsewhere they miraculously found one in the warehouse only it was very similar to the one I’d found with another company which I’d declined because it was in damaged packaging and could not be despatched. Getting my money back took a very serious email. I would never order anything ever with this company, total lack of communication, customer service and integrity.
The items were very carefully wrapped for delivery and seem to be very well made.
Quite expensive item, however it is very well made even if it is pine and heavy. Very pleased well made and does the job perfectly. Very satisfied and worth the extra cost.
Easy to order, delivered on time and looks great.
I bought a large bookshelf and a dresser, both in white. Although they were not matching, I was able to choose door knobs, drawer handles, architraves and colour etc to make them look a pair. They are extremely well made and solid and look beautiful.
What fantastic customer service from the initial order right through to delivery and the furniture I ordered was amazing. I ordered two Z Oak Designer Small Console Tables and was delighted when they arrived the quality of the furniture was 1st class, well made and beautifully finished. Even the delivery men removed the packaging checked the furniture and took away the packaging. I will shop here again!
Good range of furniture to view in shop. Very helpful owner, understood exactly what we wanted and did not try and force us into a sale.
"Purchase of a painted glazed bookcase, which after a very long wait (beyond their estimate), is of reasonable quality. However, the abysmal lack of communication by Philip and Lesley badly let the service down and have resulted in us going elsewhere to furnish our dining room. The delivery duo were courteous and efficient. "
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 219 reviews