Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2019
Annette
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Ian
Delighted with our larder unit. Philip and Lesley very helpful from point of sales (changed colour and handles to suit my needs) to provision of updates on delivery. A substantial piece of furniture and excellent value for money. Delivery company used also very informative and those who made the delivery were very good and helpful. Will certainly recommend Furniture 4 Your Home to others.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 6th November 2019
Offered an excellent service from start to finish. They helped me re-furnish my bedroom, kitchen and living room.
I bought lots of bespoke pieces, where they came out, helped me measure up and guide me through the choices I made on paint, finish, style and handles. Each product we bought was delivered for free on time and to the highest quality, they exceeded my expectations. And I also got free delivery on everything.
Thank you Philip for all your help and assistance in helping to choose our Dresser it is just such a fantastic piece of furniture. I appreciate you attending our home to give your expert opinion on the sizing and colour options to blend with our current furniture. You certainly went above and beyond to ensure that all my requirements were met to the exact detail including changing some aspects of the design. The ideas and option you gave of changing our table top and painting our frame was also genius. This has been an amazing transformation of this piece of furniture. I would not hesitate in recommending you to anyone looking for ideas to make their house a home. The quality of the furniture on offer is outstanding.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2019
Really impressed with the quality of workmanship and the standard of service this company provided.
The units we purchased are bespoke and we are genuinely delighted with them.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Very good quality and service.
The customer service at Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is superb! I had an issue with the furniture I ordered and Philip and Lesley were quick to respond, incredibly helpful and sorted my issue for me. I am now the owner of a beautiful (and flawless) item of furniture that is high quality, solid and at a reasonable price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or browse the website when I next need something for my home. Its great to know that when you need it, there are still reliable and honest staff behind the websites to resolve a problem.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 20th June 2019
Emma Really nice to hear thank you must say it is a lovely collection regards Philip
Very speedy delivery! Table great looking and good quality!
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 19th June 2019
Janette thank you it is a really nice collection some time's it's hard to see how nice it is until you have it un boxed and in your home we are very pleased you are happy
From start to finish, had a great experience of buying furniture for my study and Phil knew exactly what I meant when describing the finish etc. I had the furniture made to size and could not be more pleased! Lesley kept me informed on the progress of my order all the way - all in all absolutely thrilled!
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 12th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 12th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 12th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 12th June 2019
Tara lovely to hear how pleased you are and that you are wanting us to get another bookcase made for you many thanks Philip
I recently purchased a kitchen cupboard from Furniture 4 Your Home. It was a sale item and the size did not quite fit. Philip and Lesley were very good on altering the size so it would fit our kitchen and on keeping me informed on what was happening.
Very happy with the purchase and service received. Will recommend to all my friends.
Kay so pleased you are happy with the alteration didn't take Chris long & really pleased that your friend is now wanting our furniture many thanks Philip
Philip and his team are fantastic. From the word go nothing was a problem and I am delighted with my bespoke high quality cabinet. Thank you
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 11th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 11th June 2019
Kellie we are really pleased that you are happy with your new larder cupboard as you was saying before as soon as you are ready for your new kitchen door's to match your new larder please let us know
Very pleased with my larder cupboard, it was delivered as expected and all the staff I dealt with were very good.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 10th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 10th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 10th June 2019
Helen very pleased that you are pleased with your new larder I will pass on your comments to our two lads that delivered your larder thank you again regards Philip
Excellent service from the whole team as soon as we walked in the door.
From the help and advice choosing the furniture,arranging it to be made to our measurements,the earlier then expected delivery where the friendly delivery team were extremely polite and extremely helpful. The furniture is excellent quality, beautiful design and colour. Thank you.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 9th June 2019
Debbie Thank you for your kind comments we are all very pleased that you are happy with our service I will pass on your comments to the two delivery lads but thank you regards Philip
We were very impressed with Furniture 4 Your Home. We purchased a dresser.It was well built and the paint finish was excellent.It was very good value for money.
The dresser was delivered in the strongest ,safest packing I have ever seen.It arrived on the agreed day and the delivery team were very helpful in placing the dresser exactly where we asked.
The whole experience was very good unlike other online purchases we have had with other companies.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 6th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 6th June 2019
Ray Thank you we are pleased that you have found what we do to be excellent quality & value for money the best part of this is that we make this furniture in our factory in the UK so thank you for your comments regards Philip
Solid piece of furniture. However long shelf on base unit had no central support. Unable to put anything other than packet of crisps on or it bows. Delivery was two weeks longer than maxium stated at time of purchase.

Without being asked firm contacted me to supply support for shelf and fit it. Excellent customer service. Will buy from them again
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 5th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 5th June 2019
David thank you for taking my call as just said I can get a shelf surport sent out and get one of our lads to fit it if needed just let me know regards Philip
David just to let you know we have made a small change to the bottom of the base of our dressers now thank you for pointing that out
I purchased some leather chairs from Furniture 4 Your Home, and I all I can say it that the staff are very polite and friendly as is the service. My chairs arrived promptly and in amazing condition! The couriers used were also brilliant!

Will use again for sure.

Top marks for this company!
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 18th May 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 18th May 2019
Steve thank you and nice to see you have ordered the extra one to make the set up they are really nice chairs we all use them here as office chairs as they are so comfortable and we spend so much time on them
Excellent service, top quality furniture, I would highly recommend them.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 8th May 2019
Judith Thank you for that my wife keeps asking for us to get the Carman furniture I will have to give into her soon
Delighted - product arrived sooner than expected, great communication throughout delivery process.
The furniture itself is almost as accepted, some small imperfections and coat hooks matt finish rather than a shiny finish but not enough to complain about. Delivery efficient and staff helpful.

The reason for the review score is in relation to the sales personnel. The original telephone enquiry was helpful and friendly but our experience in store did not leave a good impression as we were met with an abrasive manner, someone who questioned our choice of decor and to be honest quite an unacceptable sales technique. The only reason we continued with the order was because it was exactly what we were looking for.
It is such a shame that this sales technique has reduced the review score.
A little tricky getting confirmation of delivery date but, after several emails, order arrived within 4 weeks (I think?!); a very nice quality bookcase at a competitive price.
I’m so happy with my furniture purchase the quality is excellent and Philip really helped me with my bespoke size request. The build quality is far superior to flat-pack furniture yet economically priced. We have been buying furniture from furniture 4 your home for over 20 years and are always happy - the furniture is built to last and traditionally made. I absolutely recommend this company.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 219 reviews