Furniture 123 Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend Furniture 123

How would you rate Furniture 123?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
John

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Furniture 123 in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The worst customer experience ever. Please be very wary of using Furniture 123. I received 2 of 5 boxes and spent 3 days trying to get them to respond. When I asked for a refund I was told it would take 28 days from when the carrier returned the two boxes I have. My concern being that the carrier couldn't get all the boxes to me, how confident am i that they can get them back to Furniture 123. I asked to speak to a director responsible for Customer Service only to be told to put a complaint on the web site...there is no facility to put a complaint on their web page"
"I rated these acceptable just for the customer service, however because of late delivery and then missing items in my delivery and because of no contact on how they are going to resolve this matter this experience has now put me off buying furniture ever again online"
"I purchased a TV stand from this company only to discover upon delivery it was damaged after going to great lengths to try and get the problem resolved still no joy the customer services are a waste of time they have taken my money and told me there is nothing else they can do avoid at all cost eager to take your money reluctant to help with any issues"
Paula Holden
Verified Reviewer
"AVOID!!!!! These scammers don’t deserve 1 star! Ordered unit 12th November 2017 still waiting for my item told 4 difference delivery dates had time off work for each one only for item to never arrive took money but will not refund luckily paid on credit card so they are getting my money back! AVOID THESE SCAMMERS TAKE YOUR MONEY DONT WANT TO GIVE YOU PRODUCT OR REFUND ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE LIED TO EVERY TIME YOU RING THEM DONT KNOW HOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT! TRADING STANDERS ARE NOW INVOLVED!! AVOID AVOID"
"All I can say I’m glad I paid with a credit card so at least we can claim the Money back. Paid for a Saturday delivery it came on a Thursday table damaged. Emailed photos over a week ago no reply left messages on their Facebook still no response. Top customer service well done, I can’t see you lasting very long"
Glen From Faversham, Kent
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely appalling service from start to finish! The only thing they are good at is taking your money(Very, very quickly I might add!) The multiple promises of different delivery dates that never materialised. So much so they even tried to fob me off to the manufacturer who I also might add never answered their phone on countless occasions. The rudeness of some of their service agents and their inept ability to converse over a phone call or even reply to a simple email. After over 11 weeks of phone calls and emails and even the promise of an answer guaranteed within 24 hours three days ago(Guess what? It never came!) I have succumbed to cancelling my order and going to another supplier. Amazing, within 10 minutes of cancelling they email me to ask if I could be tempted back!!! I would never be tempted back nor would I recommend this company to anyone. I have never experienced such an unprofessional company in the way they deal with customers that have purchased items so be warned...............STAY AWAY folks!!"
"Having purchased triple bunk beds. I can't fault their product, delivered on time easy to assemble. Really strong construction, UK made and good value for the price I paid."
"I was appalled by the customer service I have received from the company after they delivered the goods almost two days later, although I paid for the next day delivery. They refunded me with the next day delivery cost after my complaint but that would not compensate me for taking two days off (as a self-employed person!!!) whilst wasting time and waiting for their delivery. Not to even mention that because of the bed we ordered was delivered almost two days later, my guests had to sleep on a borrowed blow up mattress on the floor! When I asked for a very reasonable reduction of the price to compensate for all the trouble we had to go through I was told no in a very unpleasant way. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone. But I wish them a good luck as they will need it to keep their customers. I will certainly be taking my business elsewhere."
"Ordered nest of tables to be delivered for a Saturday delivery and payed the extra money. No-one turned up after waiting in all day. Phoned to speak to manager and was put on hold for a while and then eventually was put through to another person in customer services. When I finally received my item , it came with no instructions at all. First time ordering from this company and it will be the last. Appalling service, Don't waste your money buying from this company. Have not had any apology for the inconvenience they caused me."
"Absolutely awful service. Despite calling to confirm my delivery date three times in the lead up to my move, the company have managed to get it wrong day after day. So far I've lost a full day's income waiting for deliveries that never turned up. I expect I will need to take more time off work if they ever do. I've spent two nights sleeping on a foam mat on the floor as my bed and sofa bed is yet to arrive - who knows how long this will go on for as the call centre have absolutely no care or compassion. I've wasted hours on the phone to this company without anyone getting back to me or resolving my issue. Stay away! I continue to await my items..............."
"WORST COMPANY EVER. They take your money but good luck actually getting your furniture. Oh and good luck trying to get your money back. They make cancelling your order literally IMPOSSIBLE. The 'customer service agents' tell you LIES LIES and more LIES."
"So see my previous review below and then add another 2 month wait. Umpteen delivery dates missed. After 3 months they delivered the wrong sofa bed. Then scratched the hell out of our floor and have left us another 6 weeks without the replacement item as originally ordered. Took nearly 3.5 months to be allowed to talk to a Customer Service Manager and still we are left without our product. Beyond belief!!! Never ever encountered a company like this ever. Ordered sofa bed - website said it was in stock and would be with us in approx 2 weeks. 1 week later we receive Sofabed email saying the Sofabed will now be another week or two. Two weeks later the delivery company tells us the item will be with us that day as promised for the second delivery date. Them another text later that day - item hasn't arrived from manufacturer. No call from Furniture123 after 3 more days so I call them. They say they will look into problem - no call back twice in a row. Then in my 3rd prompt I am left a message saying they have no idea when it will arrive and after another few days their manufacturer dee a to tell them that we will have to wait another 2 weeks or so. So we wait 3 weeks until the agreed delivery date. Guess what _ no show. I ring to chase and they say they will come back with more info. Manufacturer requested to deliver in next coupe of days. No call back when I ring to give out if it still coming. I finally get through again and am now told the manufacturer still hasn't made the Sofabed. So now naybe it will arrive in a couple more weeks. So 2 weeks has turned into 2 months. No system in place at Furniture123 to make sure orders are going to plan or are actuky being delivered. Nobody like to apologise or take any responsibility whatsoever. They tell me thee us nothing they can do as it is all thejnufacturerd fault and I am still waiting for my Sofabed afyer 3 lots of guests have had to sleep on the floor. Never touch this company which never takes any responsibility and has no functioning systems in place nor gives a damn one way or the other. Nightmare!!! And still it continues :-( Useless, useless, useless!!!"
"It has been 3 weeks since I received the wrong product from the company. The issue is still not solved. After several days of calling, they finally collected the wrong product back, but no refund is issued. After seeing other reviews online, it seems that this is not the only case happened before. Once anything goes wrong with this company, the staff are trained to lie and delay the process as long as possible. If you paid through the paypal, your money can be protected. If you paid through credit and debit card, you can always inform the bank of the issue and use the “charge back scheme”. Please don’t forget to report it to the trading standard. Otherwise, there will be more and more victims who can’t get what they have paid for."
"I am absolutely disgusted with this company. I bought my son a new bed and thought it was a great price for what I was getting. The delivery man also brought the bed up two flights of stairs for me. However, when I opened the box up I was appalled by how many screws and bolts and pieces there were for the bed. It was more like a 'make your own bed from scratch' rather than flat packed. I've had family and friends all come and try to help put it together but it is far to complicated. I rang the company to arrange a return and they said I could return it but that I have to pay for the delivery of the bed back to the company. It would cost me almost the same price as I paid for the bed to have it returned! I am absolutely disgusted that a company can do this. Apart from sending furniture which is impossible to put together they trap you by not paying for a return so there's no way you can return it because your going to be wasting almost £200 just to return! I will never be shopping here again and will be leaving the same review on every site I can to stop others from ending up in the same horrible position as myself!"
Furniture 123 is rated 1.43 based on 14 reviews