Furniture 123 Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
12PM
12PM

About Furniture 123: Welcome to furniture 123, the UK’s most experienced online furniture and beds retailer. Founded in 1999, we have over 17,000 products available. If you’re updating your living room or bedroom, we have modern and classic furniture so there’s something for everyone! We currently have great spring and summer furniture offers, providing furniture and beds at their best for you.<br /> <br /> Everything includes free UK delivery, and we offer free next day delivery on thousands of items. There’s comfy beds, bedroom furniture, headboards, wardrobes, dining sets, dining tables, coffee tables and more at furniture123.

Sandway Business Centre, Shannon Street

Categories:
Home & Garden
Furniture
Home & Garden
Furniture

Tell us how Furniture 123 made you happy

"Absolutely appalling company to deal with, ordered new bed and mattress for daughters new bedroom. Paid for in full and arranged a certain delivery day; received an email to say that delivery was on the way, waited in the whole day. Never arrived! Only then to be told once we had chased that the item was out of stock and wouldn’t be delivered. The company couldn’t care less about the fact that our daughter is having to sleep on the floor, offered a refund that would take at least 3 - 5 working days. Then to top it all, the mattress was supposed to be delivered today 13th Dec 2018, again waited in, told a time slot, even able to track and bobs your uncle not delivered yet again!!! I will never ever recommend or use this company again."
Are you Furniture 123? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Furniture 123 receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ordered the Hamilton short wardrobe and I was not dissapointed. The wardrobe was easy to out together and is a study little unit. I only paid £139 and for that I got more than the money paid. Delivery cost was reasonable and was delivered the very next day. Overall an excellent experience thank you"
"Absolutely shocking, item not delivered on the day that I paid for it to be delivered on. Was continuously promised call backs that never happened! I will never purchase from furniture123 again as their customer service is the worst I've ever experienced and despite me giving them chance after chance to resolve this they have failed to do so. I am still waiting for my two beds for two weeks."
"10days waiting in for wardrobe at last came today BUT no instructions no fixings so laid out all over floor no help when rang COULD be days before arrive my home is DANGER ZONE no help when you ring can't go and pick them up just have to wait WOULD GIVE ---10 if could this firm need to sort it's self OUT"
"Arrived incomplete, second time arrived completely damaged, third time they send a tv cabinet ‘I didn’t order this’ overall I wouldn’t touch this company. The wardrobe I ordered has yet to be built as I have no instructions!!! If there was an option for zero star they would be a winner."
"Delivery was messed up and furniture123 offered no support at all. Don’t answer the phone. Slow to respond to emails and when they do they are no help."
"Absolutely shocking company. Awaiting my wardrobe. Was told it would arrive on Monday. Then didn't receive any further information prior to the day. On Monday I was then told it would arrive Tuesday. Nothing arrived on Tuesday even though I was told over the phone it would arrive on the day. After chasing and calling for days I suddenly receive a message saying that the order won't arrive for another 3 months???"
"Shouldn’t offer next day delivery if they can’t deliver"
"Table an chairs good value only one thing wrong the Allen key is a waste of time should have a better tool to put the chairs together it took to long with that stupid Allen key"
"ordered goods 2 weeks ago. sent email which stated up to 48 hours response time. no response. called and was advised there was a problem, they would look into it and call me back by end of play tomorrow. no call made. sent yet another email and still no goods. just went to buy a bed on the internet at i am doing my house out but then realised it was from furniture 123 so decided to buy from someone else although more expensive. whats betting i get my new bed before i get the goods from furniture 123. never again."
"Furniture arrived in a number of partial deliveries and broken"
"Again thus is the case with 123 furnture. Deliveried 2 out of three parts to wardrobe. One box broken in half . Then 3 days later box 3 turned up . Again damaged. Had loads of phone calls with them . Parts to replace broken ones surpose to be delivered and never have."
"I ORDERED A SET OF TABLES. ADVISED DELIVERY DATE. STAYED IN. NOTHING ARRIVED. CONTACTED COMPANY. THEY COULD NOT FIND WHERE THE ITEMS HAD GONE. AFTER LOTS OF PHONE CALLS AND MANY DAYS LATER I REQUESTED A REFUND AS HAD NOT RECEIVED THE TABLES. THEN LEFT WITH A £13.00 PHONE BILL FOR CALLING THEM AND WAITING ON HOLD. COMPANY REFUSED TO REIMBURSE ME WITH THE COSTS! DON'T TOUCH THEM WITH A BARGE POLE!"
"Item damaged,phoned about six times,they kept saying they would call back but never did I had to at the premium rate!!,customer service NIL.only offered small discount!! NEVER dealt with a firm like this and will NEVER again.Mrs Gallagher"
"The worst company I have ever encountered. Incomplete order received only sorted nearly 2 months later. Broken promises and just poor poor service"
"Ordered wardrobe and draws for my daughters new house but when we put wardrobe up had damage but as it was more than 5 days after we ordered it Furniture 123 said they would get replacement parts as long as we pay for them which I have never come across before I should of read reviews of item on the website as seems they sell a lot of items that are faulty Del Boy of the furniture world never again the packaging was not damaged so it must of been faulty before packed and sent out"
"Given all reviews on here was apprehensive about ordering a sofa from them but couldn't resist given price. Have to say, can't fault my experience. Only blip was paid for Next Day Delivery but came the day after that, therefore requested that my delivery cost be refunded which was done without any hassle. Sofa itself is sturdy and better made than I was anticipating. All in all a positive experience from my dealings with them."
"They kept extending my delivery date because they didn’t have the item they then made me wait 6 weeks and then cancelled. Customer service was bad and they didn’t really cAre. No discount given no nothing. Stay away. Go somewhere else pay a little more have that peace of mind"
"I would give 0 stars if I was able, two months after the original date furniture 123 sent half a bed (almost exactly half was missing) and the delivery guys ruined a freshly installed carpet, terrible service terrible company shouldn't even be trading, disgusting customer service and no help with damaged carpet, I will be taking this way further than a bad review, ignore the low prices it's really not worth the disgusting practices of this shambolic business"
"I bought a folding bed and a metal bedframe online from Furniture123 website on May 28th. This was the first time and I was a bit concerned about some bad reviews I found on the web. However, as the price was slightly less then others (for the same identical items) I decided to buy the furniture I wanted from them and save few pounds. With relatives coming I needed and extra bed soon, so instead of the free “Standard” I opted for the “Next day/Choose a day” delivery. For some obscure reasons the courier (FedEx) showed up on Wednesday 30th without contacting me. It was week day and as usual I was at the office…working (some people still does for a living). The driver left a card with tracking number and instructions on how to arrange for a re-delivery using their website. I did so and immediately get a confirmation email and SMS from FedEx. Totally ignoring their own email FedEx decided to attempt the delivery again on Thursday 31th and left (again!) a card. My home is in a very nice neighbourhood and I thought that the driver enjoyed the view so much that he decided to return on Thursday, even if I requested the delivery for Friday instead. Nonetheless, I contacted FedEx to confirm if delivery was still as scheduled. A very kind lady answered to my call assuring that I would have received the item next day as per confirmation email. On Friday morning, eager to get the folding bed for my guest on time, I decided to call FedEx again. This time a very unhelpful lady informed that there was no delivery scheduled to my address. I explained to her that I did have a confirmation email and SMS and even called the day before and received assurance by them on the delivery dat. She then put me on hold and eventually confirmed that the delivery was recorded on “one of their system but not on the other”. While reflecting on the significance of her explanation I realised that FedEX is indeed an American and not a British company! It makes sense to have two systems, one for British and one for American English!!! As Sir Roger Moore said to Tony Curtis in The Persuaders: “English and American…two people separated by a common language….”. It was still morning in Kent (although still night in US) so I kindly asked if by any chance it would have been possible to deliver as scheduled on that day. The lady replied that she didn’t know if the item was out for delivery or not and unable to contact the driver. I then contacted Furniture 123, in the vain attempt to overcome the language barrier. I naively thought that as they were FedEx’s customer they could certainly force them to deliver the item as scheduled. Some 20 minutes later (and £10 charged to my phone account for the call) I managed to have Furniture123 Customer Service Team to “assist. The result of the 20 minutes long/£10 worth call was an email from Furniture123 Customer Service Team informing that they have been advised from FedEx that the item was “carded” (American English I guess!?!) on the 30th and providing me with a tracking number and FedEx’s telephone number. No need to say that I had already both as they were written on the FedEx’s card…..card? Of course: CARD!! Now I understand where the “CARDED” thing in the email comes from! At this point my blood pressure was raising, as I was realising that my effort to save few pounds purchasing items from Furniture123 was instead turning into much more spending and time wasting. With surprise FedEx’s driver eventually arrived. Unfortunately, I had to refuse the bed as the box was open and it looked to me as an ex display more than a brand-new bed. While explaining this to FedEx gentleman driver he kindly pointed out that if the box was open was entirely my fault, because he had to attempt the delivery already twice!?!? No comment on this one… For the record the second item (the metal bedframe) was never delivered. This time, unlike FedEx, another courier called me before to arrange for a delivery date (it was Panther this time…UK company…I think). Unfortunately, another terrible experience with their phone call, confirmation email and SMS turned into a “missed delivery”. Ironically, the very day of the “missed delivery” I received an email from Furniture123 asking if I was happy of the bed frame and if I would recommend to other customers… Eventually I gave up, I cancelled the order and asked for a refund. It is now 9 days since I ordered the furniture and counting…. Today Wednesday 6th an email from Furniture123 confirmed that my order has been cancelled and advised that I must “allow 7-10 working days for the items to arrive back and a further 3-5 working days for the refunds to be processed”. Considering the very bad service I would have expected some form of apology and a quick refund. I am very confident I will have my money back…one day… after all I am an incurable optimist when it comes to refund…and furniture delivery… (maybe not all, I am expecting charges for return the items to Furniture123…sigh!) P.S.: Moral of the story: Forget about saving few pounds and if you really see items on Furniture123 you really want, be prepared and…buy and American-English dictionary"
Furniture 123 is rated 1.49 based on 45 reviews