Furna Reviews

of reviewers recommend Furna
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how Furna made you happy
Excellent customer service and product
Kept me up to date the whole way through out the process. From ordering to delivery. Even helped me when the couriers were having issues.
Fantastic advice, fantastic service and delivery. Very kind and patient, which led me to purchase the correct Sit/stand desk for my needs, the Furna E2. Highly recommend and will definitely be the first choice to recommend friends and family as well as anyone who is in the look out for a sit/stand desk.
Great desk, very smooth motor. Great to have the four memory settings
Great service, responsive when you need them. I cannot fault them.
Quick dispatch, well packaged and good communication. Can't really fault Furna and will definitely use again and highly recommend to anyone looking at getting a sit / stand desk.
easy to order, and quick delivery. thank you!
Good build quality, the only issue is that package arrives without assembly instructions, you are then sent a link to a different desks, which could be confusing for some.
Easy ordering and fast delivery
Desk is OK. I bought a previous incarnation of the current, non-electric desk. I suspect they've improved the design somewhat since as this version is no longer available. The instructions which came with the desk weren't brilliant, but again, I suspect they've improved this aspect to as they were very keen on hearing feedback. All in all, when I originally purchased in early 2017... it felt like a company/product which was finding its feet. That said, they're the only ones doing a great product idea at an affordable price.
Item arrived quickly and is very good quality. Support was also good when needed.
Had this desk about 18 months now and can't fault it.
Very fast delivery - I ordered E2 Standing Desk on Sunday, and it arrived on Tuesday. Docking one star because the table top had some minor cosmetic damage on one side, and the black plastic covering the top of one of the legs (protecting the motor I presume) was also slightly damaged on the corner. The packaging itself was fine, so it seems like this must have been done before everything was packaged. Table works great though and the cosmetic damage isn't really visible once assembled so I'm happy.
High quality products and great customer service. I had a few delivery queries before making my purchase. Replies were quick and all details regarding my purchase were laid out clearly. Would recommend furna to anyone looking to upgrade their office space.
Initially the wrong size desk top was dispatched but Furna were very efficient at replacing it quickly.
Good quality product. Well packed and prompt delivery. Instructions on the web saving paper. Brilliant.
We have a small multi-platform software company run from two home offices. I use two monitors and have a Mac, a PC, cradles for iPhone and Android phones plus the normal desk lamp etc. All of the above had to go up and down with the desk so I went for the higher weight version. I purchased just the mechanism and fixed this to my original desk top so it matched with my wife's desk. I love the pre-set positions; number one is the "feng shui" position required by my wife - it's slightly higher than my seated setting but lines up with the other desk! The unit has performed so well I don't even really think about it; I would certainly buy another Furna if we had a requirement.
Experienced a parts issue early on, but Furna were very prompt and supportive in getting everything resolved. Great quality product with service to match, highly recommended.
This desk is perfect, easy to put together, very sturdy and I love the fact that you can put your own table top on it making it so much more stylish than so many other office desks
Very quick and efficient, and the quality of the products is high. The best value sit-stand desks for sure.
Furna is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews