FuneralPlans1 Reviews

Read FuneralPlans1 Reviews

+4420 3290 8667

207 Regent Street

Tell us how FuneralPlans1 made you happy
If I could change one thing about this site I would make it so I could just buy a bunch of plans at once instead of getting each one individually, but still a great site.
The only place to find great funeral plans on the internet.
It's taken a few days, but I finally got the right plan for my wife and I. The difficulty came in trying to find a plan that would benefit us now (financially) that later (comfort). I did and couldn't be happier for letting FuneralPlans1 get me there.
Everything was great. I found the same funeral plan on FuneralPlans1.co.uk as I did on a similar website expect it was 20% cheaper at FuneralPlans1.co.uk. That's proof that they do the best for their customers.
I just choose funeral plans for myself and my teenage kids, whom both laughed at me for planning our funerals. Sure, they laugh now because its not their money, but they'll understand soon that getting things done sooner rather than later is always a smart idea.
No hassle. Everything is very transparent. The first step is the hardest: deciding to actually plan for your funeral. Once that is out of the way everything else is simple.
It was by random that I found this website because I was reading up on funerals after a work colleague died. I never thought that I should buy a funeral plan at my age, but FuneralPlans1.co.uk makes a good point about the rising costs and how in 20 or 30 years the prices will be really high. My price is set in stone now that I bought one.
I just wish more people realized how important it is to have your funeral planned before it happens because it saves a lot of stress. FuneralPlans1 saves you the stress in having to spend your time searching for the right plan because they do the work for you.
My wife bought the whole family plans at a price that won't put us into debt. We are both very pleased with the pricing.
FuneralPlans1 is the greatest things to happen since the internet. I swear that buying a funeral plan now will save me thousands of future earnings. The longer I live the more I save so now I have a reason to live longer!
Just bought plans for my mom and dad that were cheaper than had I bought just one through a different service. FuneralPlans1.co.uk knows that they are doing. They pass the savings to their customers.
Hands down the only way to shop for funeral plans, which sounds strange when you say it out loud. Thank for your the help and support.
It took more than a week, but finally I found a great plan for myself and my 2 boys (who are really men). I feel such a weight lifted off of my shoulders.
Nothing bad could be said. FuneralPlans1 has a database so vast that it is impossible not to find the right plan.
I was shown a great price, but they found me a plan with an even better price, and that was the one I got. FuneralPlans1 isn't about taking your money, they only care about finding you the perfect plan.
I was quoted numbers that were way to high for my budget. Every time I asked to see something cheaper I was shown something more expensive. Not happy at all.
Well worth the time spent during the process, but wish they found a way to make it all go quicker.
Superstar service team. They help you out from start to end.
I'm not the type of person to write reviews (good or bad), but after using FuneralPlans1.co.uk I felt I had to spread the good word. This is a necessary service being provided that most of us don't even think about. Once you let the idea of preparing for your own funeral pass, you'll be able to really shop for a great plan. FuneralPlans1 is the only place to do so.
Wonderful company that has a customer service staff that goes above and beyond their job duties by paying close attention to the client's needs. I was so impressed that I sent a link to my entire office so they can get a funeral plan too
FuneralPlans1 is rated 4.79 based on 150 reviews