www.funbikes.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.funbikes.com

Tell us how www.funbikes.com made you happy

"If your wanting a quality pit bike then the m2r is the one and the customer service and tech support is first class I was looking for a pit bike for a while and narrowed it down to stomp wpb cw bikes and fun bikes so I sent emails out asking bikes but all I got back was just the price and they had stock so I them sent father emails asking about spec service parts and after sales and wanting to know as much info as possible and I emailed instead of ringing as I wanted to know how good there customer service was and that's when things changed as 3 of the sellers took days to get back and still didn't answer all my questions so I emailed again and got no reply so I then was wanting the m2r and Andrew pellet was so helpful as he answered all my other questions. The bike is really well made and I highly recommend. I keep reading alot of bad feed back saying that they are cheap Chinese bikes, people need to realise, yes they are Chinese and need maintenance and things break but don't forget that these are around £1000 cheaper than the Honda they are based on."
www.funbikes.com is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews