Fun Time Toy Company Reviews

07AM
7AM

natasha@funtimetoycompany.co.uk

Tell us how Fun Time Toy Company made you happy

"Delivery was within the allotted time scale, responded to enquiries quickly and the product was amazing"
Are you Fun Time Toy Company? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"A great company to deal with, very straightforward transaction, and very speedy delivery, great products too, would definitely recommend"
"Would highly recommend to anyone and will definitely use again. First class prices and service. Thank you."
"Delivery on time excellent service"
"Good.The assembly instructions of Doll House needs to be bit more elaborate!!!!!"
"Lovely quality made bed and easy set up instructions will 100% buy off this website again"
"Swift delivery of product and tracking on the day of delivery. Very good price."
"Was what I expected for the money"
"good communication, quick delivery and quality product"
"Great service! Great quality of the pirate ship I ordered for my son! Arrived on time and will be ordering again!"
"I called over a week ago as there was a part of the product that i couldn't figure out how to work. I was told they would pass it onto customer services for someone to look into and get back to me but no-one has called me back. I am at present with a non fully functional kids kitchen."
"good service"
"Great value, regular updates and prompt delivery, I would recommend them!"
"I have not recieved details of when the item is going to be delivered? Can you let me know when this will be??"
"Quick delivery and the dolls house is charming and of excellent quality - I expect it will last for years. Only issue (and reason for 4 stars) was that 2 holes hadnt been drilled in lift. Luckily we had the tool to do this late on Christmas Eve but others might not. Our daughter was hoping for a barbie dream house and this exceeded her expectations for less than half the price. Thank you"
"Brilliant! Was a bit worried that so close to Xmas I was going to be disappointed, but no, everything went very smoothly. Clear & simple website, also the cheapest I could find on the web!? What more do you want? Excellent all round. Thanks very much."
"Fantastic service, quick delivery."
"Quick delivery, easy to assemble, looks lovely."
"First class service. Arrived earlier than expected saving me an anxious Christmas wait. Could not be beaten on price either for the bike I purchased"
"My niece absolutely loved this cant believe how big it is any one thinking of buying one you won't be disappointed Thankyou from one happy girl"
Fun Time Toy Company is rated 4.64 based on 101 reviews