Fun Time Toy Company Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Fun Time Toy Company
"Good.The assembly instructions of Doll House needs to be bit more elaborate!!!!!"
"Lovely quality made bed and easy set up instructions will 100% buy off this website again"
"Swift delivery of product and tracking on the day of delivery. Very good price."
"Was what I expected for the money"
"good communication, quick delivery and quality product"
"Great service! Great quality of the pirate ship I ordered for my son! Arrived on time and will be ordering again!"
"I called over a week ago as there was a part of the product that i couldn't figure out how to work. I was told they would pass it onto customer services for someone to look into and get back to me but no-one has called me back. I am at present with a non fully functional kids kitchen."
"good service"
"Great value, regular updates and prompt delivery, I would recommend them!"
"I have not recieved details of when the item is going to be delivered? Can you let me know when this will be??"
"Quick delivery and the dolls house is charming and of excellent quality - I expect it will last for years. Only issue (and reason for 4 stars) was that 2 holes hadnt been drilled in lift. Luckily we had the tool to do this late on Christmas Eve but others might not. Our daughter was hoping for a barbie dream house and this exceeded her expectations for less than half the price. Thank you"
"Brilliant! Was a bit worried that so close to Xmas I was going to be disappointed, but no, everything went very smoothly. Clear & simple website, also the cheapest I could find on the web!? What more do you want? Excellent all round. Thanks very much."
"Fantastic service, quick delivery."
"Quick delivery, easy to assemble, looks lovely."
"First class service. Arrived earlier than expected saving me an anxious Christmas wait. Could not be beaten on price either for the bike I purchased"
"My niece absolutely loved this cant believe how big it is any one thinking of buying one you won't be disappointed Thankyou from one happy girl"
"Wooden dolls house was excellent my friends daughter loved it Christmas morning she was delighted definitely recommend fun time toy company only problem is most parts are broken left is back to front and don't work will be emailing the company once Christmas is over"
"Grand-daughters thrilled with the kitchen I was impressed on the speedy delivery especially as it was Christmas week"
"Great price, item was expertly packaged and in perfect condition. Only let down was the courier company,(i wont name names, 5 letter word, it begins with a Y ends with an L) the driver just left it at the depot, claimed they had tried to deliver, then left me with no option but to collect it, 45 mins drive away. Not best pleased. If it wasnt a christmas present i would have let it be returned and refunded. However I would use fun toy company again, its not strictly their fault for the couriers incompetence."
"Great service. I ordered only a few days before Xmas and arrived on time. Will definitely recommend and use this company again."
Fun Time Toy Company is rated 4.63 based on 97 reviews