Fun Time Toy Company Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Fun Time Toy Company
"Fast service at great price"
"Such a pleasant company to deal with, great attitude during the call, easy to place the order and goods turned up day after I placed the order. Would recommend to anyone."
"So impressed with the ease of ordering from Fun Time Toy Company, and arranging a delivery date to suit me. I had to change the date for delivery twice due to a change in circumstances, but it didn't seem to be a problem at all. A great company to purchase from."
Thank you for your great review...we aim to please :-)
"Great service, speedy delivery & kept informed. Product as described & at great price."
"I cannot fault the experience of ordering or delivery through Fun Time Toy company. However, when I wished to cancel the order, sadly I cannot say the same. As the order had been shipped, I was advised that the best way to cancel the order was to refuse delivery when the item arrived. Unfortunately, as a third party courier is used, I was unable to do this and had to take delivery of the item. On speaking to Fun Time, I was advised the item was now my responsibility and would have to pay to return it, despite the fact that the only reason I had ended up with the item initially was because I'd followed poor advice from a representative. At 39 weeks pregnant, this was a stress that was not needed. I suggest that all employees need to know the policies and agreements in place with the third party courier re: returns to prevent further incidents like this happening again."
"Ordered Monday lunchtime, arrived Tuesday lunchtime! Amazingly quick delivery, excellent communication and fantastic product for a great price."
"Great service, ordered day one delivered day three. no hassle, no fuss, brilliant. Derek."
"First delivery attempt was late. Second delivery attempt did not happen. I found out later after having to call myself to the company that it was damaged and therefore returning to the depot. A third delivery was arrange for next day but that didn't turn up either. It finally arrived the following day buy by this point I had cancelled the order because this was planned for a birthday present and it arrived far too late. Throughout all of this, no one communicated anything and I had to phone in for all updates and information. Overall, the service was appalling."
"Fantastic service from start to finish"
"Very quick delivery"