Fun Bikes Reviews

MOT & Servicing
Motoring
Tyres
MOT & Servicing

How would you rate Fun Bikes ?

"Avoid - rude and bad customer service. Bought 800w electric mini quad for £325 + £29 postage. Broke on 3rd use less than 2 weeks after purchase. Luckily I purchased via ebay and returned as faulty within 30 days and received a full refund through ebay. The messages I received from Funbikes via ebay were appalling. They tried to get out of paying and organising return of quad until ebay stepped in. In messages said they would only refund "minus usage". Would not acknowledge the Consumer Rights Act. I only got my money back because I was covered by the 30 day ebay money back guarantee. If quad had broken after 30 days I would have been left with a broken quad."
"Shocking do not buy from these customer service manager is rude very surprised she still had a job on her high horse talking down to customers the people that keep her in a job"
"Customer service manager very rude, there happy to sell you the product but when something wrong with the product they play dumb and act like not there fault and only way to fix the problem is for me to pay more money, Shocking the way they treat the people that keep there business going!!!! Do not buy from them!!! Pay that little extra to get good customer service!!!"
"Well I am so sorry that I did not find these reviews before we purchased the bikes. I purchased the M2R Racing RF140 140cc 17/14 86cm Red Blue Dirt Bike (Date of purchase: 5/12/2018) and M2R RF160 S2 160cc 17/14 86cm Red Blue Dirt Bike 2018 (Date of purchase: 5/01/2018) from Funbikes. At the point of purchase I paid £809.00 and £1164.00 respectively (Total £1973). The bikes are not of satisfactory quality and within the first three months of use, between the two bikes we have had to replace a total of five inner tubes (not through punctures, but due to the valve stems blowing out as a result of poor quality/design). We know that we are not alone in encountering this particular problem as we know of two other individuals who have had this problem with ‘Funbikes’. On the 140cc which was ordered, we have had to replace two throttle cables only a matter of three weeks apart and the rear brakes have also failed (major safety issue). Further, the chain needs to be tensioned before every use as the chain keeps on stretching (despite the adjusters remaining fixed), again poor quality of materials used. The knock on effect of this means that the sprockets will wear out very quickly. It was suggested by a girl in their customer service department that this is usually down to lack of maintenance. I am appalled at this suggestion. Common sense would tell you that we haven’t had the bikes long enough for them to suffer from any lack of maintenance. In fact, it is an exception when they don’t require repairs and maintenance after each occasion of use. On the 160cc the throttle cable has also snapped but due to a combination of poor assembly/defective materials, it has proved impossible to remove the throttle assembly to replace it. We have also had to replace a split fuel pipe within eight weeks. It is obvious once again that this is due to poor quality materials. Overall, it is patently obvious when so many faults have arisen with not just one, but both bikes in only three months from new, that these bikes are unfit for the purpose for which they were bought. Needless to say we have logged a complaint with Trading Standards as the company are outright refusing to refund. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!"
"bad Quality Chinese engines. Cheap & nasty fixings. Wouldn’t recommend buying."
"Cheap bikes that don't even start when you get them do not buy from them"
Damian Moore
Verified Reviewer
"do not throw your money away unless you only want a bike for the one day. I brought the limited edition kmx160 brakes didn't work out the box throttle cable snapped front mud guard snapped clean off whilex riding and flew past my head back mud guard snapped oil cooler hoses leaked the hydraulic piston that pushes your pads to the disc when you apply brake does not retract back resulting in new pads every ride All the fixings are cheap and nasty went to get parts that were needed to be told they were out of stock and theyeah only restock every 3 months customer service in store is absolutely disgusting Be Warned"
"Ordered bike for my son this Christmas, the bike came with the box completely smashed in, fairing all cracked and parts missing, I returned the bike and a second was dispatched, the bike arrived with oil leaking in the box and petrol had been in the tank, once again fairing all cracked, I sent the bike back once again, I was told this bike was now out of stock and had to accept a different bike or my money back, I have already brought all matching clothing for this bike. I said that I would think about this and call them back. I was contacted by them the day after with a very rude angry member of staff saying that I was a LIAR and there was nothing wrong with the bike, before I could even say anything she said they was blocking me as a customer and returning my money....I have never been spoken to in such a bad way, their customer service is very very poor, it's not my problem that they are selling smashed and broken bikes and used. I have since sent back the clothing to my expense, they have on many occasion told me my money will be refunded £649.00, it has now been 10 days since they told me this, I still have not received a penny....every time I call I get an excuse that it's my bank, and the money will take another 5 days, they have also told me I have to pay for the return of a broken bike... another £25.00....I am so angry the costumer service is extremely bad, I am 6 months pregnant and the stress has been unbelievable I still have no money to bye my sons Christmas present...this company and the people running it are rude, aggressive, and are them selfs liars... IF YOU WANT ALL THIS STRESS BYE FROM THIS INCOMPETENT COMPANY.....I am in contact with trading standards and my solicitors..."
"AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID purchased a new engine for a mini quad when it arrived i went to put it in the bike and it wouldn't fit in the quad. so i phoned them they told me i would have to change the carburetor so put the one off the old engine on it the engine then fit the bike. but the exhaust would not connect. so i phoned them again and was told i would have to remove the 2 extra bits on the top of the head it's just 6 little screws and they fall away so done that and the exhaust fit. i then tried to start it with no luck (there was no spark) so phoned again was told it was most likely the coil was faulty as they have had this problem with a lot of the engines they had sold and they would get a new one in the post to me. so in the mean time i tried a different spark plug and it worked however after running only 1/2 Ltr through the engine the clutch housing locked up (engine runs but bike wont move) so i was back on the phone yet again i asked if i could return the engine for a refund only to be told that they wont accept a return as i had used the engine. so i asked if i could return it under warranty as it was faulty there answer was that there products don't come with a warranty."
Fun Bikes is rated 1.11 based on 9 reviews