Fun Bikes Reviews

MOT & Servicing
Motoring
Tyres
MOT & Servicing

How would you rate Fun Bikes?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Damian Moore
Verified Reviewer
"do not throw your money away unless you only want a bike for the one day. I brought the limited edition kmx160 brakes didn't work out the box throttle cable snapped front mud guard snapped clean off whilex riding and flew past my head back mud guard snapped oil cooler hoses leaked the hydraulic piston that pushes your pads to the disc when you apply brake does not retract back resulting in new pads every ride All the fixings are cheap and nasty went to get parts that were needed to be told they were out of stock and theyeah only restock every 3 months customer service in store is absolutely disgusting Be Warned"
"Ordered bike for my son this Christmas, the bike came with the box completely smashed in, fairing all cracked and parts missing, I returned the bike and a second was dispatched, the bike arrived with oil leaking in the box and petrol had been in the tank, once again fairing all cracked, I sent the bike back once again, I was told this bike was now out of stock and had to accept a different bike or my money back, I have already brought all matching clothing for this bike. I said that I would think about this and call them back. I was contacted by them the day after with a very rude angry member of staff saying that I was a LIAR and there was nothing wrong with the bike, before I could even say anything she said they was blocking me as a customer and returning my money....I have never been spoken to in such a bad way, their customer service is very very poor, it's not my problem that they are selling smashed and broken bikes and used. I have since sent back the clothing to my expense, they have on many occasion told me my money will be refunded £649.00, it has now been 10 days since they told me this, I still have not received a penny....every time I call I get an excuse that it's my bank, and the money will take another 5 days, they have also told me I have to pay for the return of a broken bike... another £25.00....I am so angry the costumer service is extremely bad, I am 6 months pregnant and the stress has been unbelievable I still have no money to bye my sons Christmas present...this company and the people running it are rude, aggressive, and are them selfs liars... IF YOU WANT ALL THIS STRESS BYE FROM THIS INCOMPETENT COMPANY.....I am in contact with trading standards and my solicitors..."
"AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID purchased a new engine for a mini quad when it arrived i went to put it in the bike and it wouldn't fit in the quad. so i phoned them they told me i would have to change the carburetor so put the one off the old engine on it the engine then fit the bike. but the exhaust would not connect. so i phoned them again and was told i would have to remove the 2 extra bits on the top of the head it's just 6 little screws and they fall away so done that and the exhaust fit. i then tried to start it with no luck (there was no spark) so phoned again was told it was most likely the coil was faulty as they have had this problem with a lot of the engines they had sold and they would get a new one in the post to me. so in the mean time i tried a different spark plug and it worked however after running only 1/2 Ltr through the engine the clutch housing locked up (engine runs but bike wont move) so i was back on the phone yet again i asked if i could return the engine for a refund only to be told that they wont accept a return as i had used the engine. so i asked if i could return it under warranty as it was faulty there answer was that there products don't come with a warranty."
Fun Bikes is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews