Full Circle Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Full Circle Travel

About Full Circle Travel: Full Circle Travel has been creating and sourcing bespoke holidays and bespoke travel for our clients for over 10 years. We work closely with the best operators in the world to make sure you get exactly what you want, how you want it and when you want it. In addition to their excellent products we ensure you get the best possible price and service. We make sure we get to know you, the way you like to travel, the experiences you enjoy and what you expect from your holiday.

Our Mission - To provide our clients with ultimate combination of customer service, knowledge and price. To exceed expectations.

niall@fullcircletravel.com

59 St Marys Street

How would you rate Full Circle Travel ?

Jason L
"I contacted Niall as I had been recommended by a colleague, I had a last minute requirement to travel and stay in Sydney. Full Circle found me great flights at a very competitive rate and a fantastic hotel. But thats pretty normal for an agent. When my plans changed all I had to do was send an email to Niall and everything was taken care of. New hotel, flights changed, luggage moved, transfers rearranged and all confirmed in a matter of hours. This let me get on with my work and not be distracted. I have already recommended Full Circle to a number of friends and colleagues. At the end of the day they save you money, time and give you peace of mind that everything will be taken care of professionally."
"They worked hard in a short amount of time and found us amazing accommodation."
Dianne C
"A very pleasant experience....no hassle all ran very smoothly ...both ends"
"Another fantastic holiday organised by Full Circle . Can’t wait till the next one ! Thank you Anna"
"Nicki understood our brief right from the offset and came up with excellent recommendations. The holiday turned out to be a triumph!"
"AMAZING - the only way to describe how Niall organised our trip! Various routes, different passengers but everything about our trip was organised efficiently & Niall could not have been more helpful. I have already recommended him & will continue to do so - Well Done Full Circle!"
"Full circle put all of my holiday wishes and requests into one great package deal for me"
Katherine P
Verified Buyer
"Informative, efficient and attentive. The visa process was not straightforward but Full Circle ensured I was kept fully up to date. Final travel pack well put together."
"Very personal service, good discount, range of holiday options and very quick to reply whilst we were away."
"Niall at Full Circle has always been extremely helpful & helped us to get the best holiday possible; we were even offered an upgrade! He was very efficient in booking our holiday and chasing up any concerns. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Full Circle to friends and family."
"Hotels well placed for immediately exploring the towns as we moved on"
"Nicki and Lucy were very helpful in helping me find the holiday we were looking for. When we did unfortunately encounter problems with the travel company Lucy did everything she could to help us which was very much appreciated. I liked receiving the emails from Lucy also updating me on everything so I always knew what was going on."
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service. I am delighted we were able to assist and that you were happy with the accommodation we found for you.

Managing Director
"A very pleasant experience....no hassle all ran very smoothly ...both ends"
"Detailed service"
"You actually listen. You are professional and friendly. We feel confident that you have done all that is necessary to ensure that our trip will go smoothly."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind words. We are delighted that you are so happy with the service we provide and look forward to assisting with future travel plans.

Alexander W
Verified Buyer
"they are very knowledgeable,friendly,patient,efficient.we have every confidence in them ."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review for us. We are delighted you had a wonderful holiday and were only too happy to help.

Managing Director
"Niall never failed to give prompt service and plenty of ideas and suggestions until I found the perfect holiday. Niall continued to follow up and make sure I had all the info regarding visas, injections and everything I needed to make it an easy experience with no hassles, I would definitely be using them again - just what you need"
"I was grateful for being able to talk freely as to what I wanted in a holiday. Nicki was able to process everything very quickly. Thank you."
"Friendly, knowledgeable agent. Excellent advice on which hotel in Menorca to choose. The selection proved to be the best for us, having seen the alterative whilst on holiday. Understood our needs, and airport requirements."
"I was looking for a flight only long haul to Thailand and have known of Full Circle travel for many years, But never really considered them as a flight only supplier however after chatting to Niall I got a flight with my preferred carrier at the same cost as some of the national seat sellers. Great service checked in as soon as it opened Atol protected boarding passes printed , great seat location all in all Full Circle made the whole process very painless and I will certainly use them again Highly Recommended !!!"
"Niall at Full Circle put together for us a superb, unforgettable, personal month long tour of South Africa. The communication , information and backup we received from starting the process of putting together the itinerary right through to the actual tour and being delivered back to our doorstep was excellent. It was done to the highest standards and with the minimum of effort on our part. We felt completely looked after from start to finish."
Full Circle Travel is rated 4.98 based on 54 reviews