Full Circle Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Full Circle Travel

About Full Circle Travel: Full Circle Travel has been creating and sourcing bespoke holidays and bespoke travel for our clients since 2002. We work closely with the best operators in the world to make sure you get exactly what you want, how you want it and when you want it. In addition to their excellent products we ensure you get the best possible price and service. We make sure we get to know you, the way you like to travel, the experiences you enjoy and what you expect from your holiday.

Our Mission - To provide our clients with ultimate combination of customer service, knowledge and price. To exceed expectations.

Proud to be an AITO Specialist Agency
ABTA Member K804X

niall@fullcircletravel.com

59 St Marys Street

Tell us how Full Circle Travel made you happy

"We've used Full Circle Travel for several Club Med holidays now. Niall has always been extremely helpful - advising on resorts, getting us great prices and rooms, and helping with a lot of extra things like sorting out boarding passes and ski hire etc. Will definitely be using again! Thanks so much!"
"Always courteous and very efficient - queries always promptly dealt with. A pleasure to deal with Lucy and Liam."
"I have never received better service from an agent. Niall delivered way beyond expectation, even when he was on holiday himself! Special requests were made and reminders also sent. Could not recommend too highly, even the price couldn’t be bettered! Highly efficient, very knowledgeable and a global offering."
"We found Full Circle Travel to provide an excellent customer experience. This was our first time using them, and it was for our honeymoon so arguably the most important holiday we will take. Our contact, Niall, worked hard to provide a honeymoon itinerary specific to our interests, and was very accommodating with any changes we wished to make. He was also great for responding in a timely manner, offering advice, updates, and answers to any questions we had. We honestly could not fault the service we received at all, and we had a very smooth, relaxing honeymoon as a result of the work Niall and Full Circle Travel put in. Thank you!"
Stuart,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review of the service we provided. I was delighted to help with your honeymoon and am so happy it all went so well and I look forward to helping you with future travel plans.

Managing Director
"Niall Douglas put together a tremendous honeymoon itinerary for us, incorporating all of the activities and locations we told him we'd like to do and see. He was very flexible and helpful when it came to changing to itinerary, providing advice, or booking activities. I would not hesitate to use Niall, or Full Circle Travel, again."
"Full Circle planned, booked and organised our holiday to Sorrento perfectly. We received a document wallet with our tickets, boarding passes and a guide book too - thoughtful touches which we really appreciated. Our trips and excursions all worked well and we had a call from a local agent on our arrival which was also lovely. I would not hesitate to recommend using Full Circle to plan your holiday it takes all the sweat out of trawling through the internet and was good value too! They offer a friendly, professional and excellent service could not have asked for better."
Dear Katrina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our services.

I am delighted you had such a lovely holiday and thank you so much for your kind words.

Managing Director
"Another fantastic holiday organised by Full Circle . Can’t wait till the next one ! Thank you Anna"
"Nicki understood our brief right from the offset and came up with excellent recommendations. The holiday turned out to be a triumph!"
"AMAZING - the only way to describe how Niall organised our trip! Various routes, different passengers but everything about our trip was organised efficiently & Niall could not have been more helpful. I have already recommended him & will continue to do so - Well Done Full Circle!"
"Full circle put all of my holiday wishes and requests into one great package deal for me"
"Informative, efficient and attentive. The visa process was not straightforward but Full Circle ensured I was kept fully up to date. Final travel pack well put together."
"Very personal service, good discount, range of holiday options and very quick to reply whilst we were away."
"Niall at Full Circle has always been extremely helpful & helped us to get the best holiday possible; we were even offered an upgrade! He was very efficient in booking our holiday and chasing up any concerns. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Full Circle to friends and family."
"Hotels well placed for immediately exploring the towns as we moved on"
"I contacted Niall as I had been recommended by a colleague, I had a last minute requirement to travel and stay in Sydney. Full Circle found me great flights at a very competitive rate and a fantastic hotel. But thats pretty normal for an agent. When my plans changed all I had to do was send an email to Niall and everything was taken care of. New hotel, flights changed, luggage moved, transfers rearranged and all confirmed in a matter of hours. This let me get on with my work and not be distracted. I have already recommended Full Circle to a number of friends and colleagues. At the end of the day they save you money, time and give you peace of mind that everything will be taken care of professionally."
"Nicki and Lucy were very helpful in helping me find the holiday we were looking for. When we did unfortunately encounter problems with the travel company Lucy did everything she could to help us which was very much appreciated. I liked receiving the emails from Lucy also updating me on everything so I always knew what was going on."
"They worked hard in a short amount of time and found us amazing accommodation."
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service. I am delighted we were able to assist and that you were happy with the accommodation we found for you.

Managing Director
"A very pleasant experience....no hassle all ran very smoothly ...both ends"
"You actually listen. You are professional and friendly. We feel confident that you have done all that is necessary to ensure that our trip will go smoothly."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind words. We are delighted that you are so happy with the service we provide and look forward to assisting with future travel plans.

Full Circle Travel is rated 4.98 based on 60 reviews