Full Circle Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Full Circle Travel

About Full Circle Travel: Full Circle Travel has been creating and sourcing bespoke holidays and bespoke travel for our clients for over 10 years. We work closely with the best operators in the world to make sure you get exactly what you want, how you want it and when you want it. In addition to their excellent products we ensure you get the best possible price and service. We make sure we get to know you, the way you like to travel, the experiences you enjoy and what you expect from your holiday.

Our Mission - To provide our clients with ultimate combination of customer service, knowledge and price. To exceed expectations.

niall@fullcircletravel.com

59 St Marys Street

How would you rate Full Circle Travel?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Jason L
"I contacted Niall as I had been recommended by a colleague, I had a last minute requirement to travel and stay in Sydney. Full Circle found me great flights at a very competitive rate and a fantastic hotel. But thats pretty normal for an agent. When my plans changed all I had to do was send an email to Niall and everything was taken care of. New hotel, flights changed, luggage moved, transfers rearranged and all confirmed in a matter of hours. This let me get on with my work and not be distracted. I have already recommended Full Circle to a number of friends and colleagues. At the end of the day they save you money, time and give you peace of mind that everything will be taken care of professionally."
Verified Buyer
"They worked hard in a short amount of time and found us amazing accommodation."
Dianne C
"A very pleasant experience....no hassle all ran very smoothly ...both ends"
"Full circle put all of my holiday wishes and requests into one great package deal for me"
Katherine P
Verified Buyer
"Informative, efficient and attentive. The visa process was not straightforward but Full Circle ensured I was kept fully up to date. Final travel pack well put together."
"Very personal service, good discount, range of holiday options and very quick to reply whilst we were away."
"Niall at Full Circle has always been extremely helpful & helped us to get the best holiday possible; we were even offered an upgrade! He was very efficient in booking our holiday and chasing up any concerns. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Full Circle to friends and family."
"Hotels well placed for immediately exploring the towns as we moved on"
"Nicki and Lucy were very helpful in helping me find the holiday we were looking for. When we did unfortunately encounter problems with the travel company Lucy did everything she could to help us which was very much appreciated. I liked receiving the emails from Lucy also updating me on everything so I always knew what was going on."
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service. I am delighted we were able to assist and that you were happy with the accommodation we found for you.

Managing Director
"A very pleasant experience....no hassle all ran very smoothly ...both ends"
"Detailed service"
"You actually listen. You are professional and friendly. We feel confident that you have done all that is necessary to ensure that our trip will go smoothly."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind words. We are delighted that you are so happy with the service we provide and look forward to assisting with future travel plans.

Alexander W
Verified Buyer
"they are very knowledgeable,friendly,patient,efficient.we have every confidence in them ."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review for us. We are delighted you had a wonderful holiday and were only too happy to help.

Managing Director
"Niall never failed to give prompt service and plenty of ideas and suggestions until I found the perfect holiday. Niall continued to follow up and make sure I had all the info regarding visas, injections and everything I needed to make it an easy experience with no hassles, I would definitely be using them again - just what you need"
"I was grateful for being able to talk freely as to what I wanted in a holiday. Nicki was able to process everything very quickly. Thank you."
"Friendly, knowledgeable agent. Excellent advice on which hotel in Menorca to choose. The selection proved to be the best for us, having seen the alterative whilst on holiday. Understood our needs, and airport requirements."
"I was looking for a flight only long haul to Thailand and have known of Full Circle travel for many years, But never really considered them as a flight only supplier however after chatting to Niall I got a flight with my preferred carrier at the same cost as some of the national seat sellers. Great service checked in as soon as it opened Atol protected boarding passes printed , great seat location all in all Full Circle made the whole process very painless and I will certainly use them again Highly Recommended !!!"
"Niall at Full Circle put together for us a superb, unforgettable, personal month long tour of South Africa. The communication , information and backup we received from starting the process of putting together the itinerary right through to the actual tour and being delivered back to our doorstep was excellent. It was done to the highest standards and with the minimum of effort on our part. We felt completely looked after from start to finish."
"So well organised , in terms of flights and transfers to and from airports. Hotel choice for our family spot on ."
"Full Circle offered that rare personal advice that some holiday makers need. They are motivated by service and ensure that your needs are entirely met."
Trevor,

Many thanks for your kind words and we are delighted that we could arrange such a memorable holiday for you.

Managing Director
"We had an excellent holiday. The location was stunning, the facilities were superb and the company we were with were fantastic. We are completely converted to the Club Med style of holiday. The transfer from the airport to the resort was seamless. We weren't expecting to have our very own minibus so that was a very nice touch which set the holiday off with style. The staff in the hotel were very attentive but in a discreet and unobtrusive way. They couldn't do more for you, they were incredibly polite and helpful. We were very impressed indeed. The resort was big enough to accommodate all the different activities without any of them impeding each other. The Zen pools were very nice if some peace and quiet was needed. We had a healthy mix of activities, each of us trying something new, to varying levels of success but huge amounts of laughter. We discovered we could do things we never dreamed of - there was a respectful encouraging attitude from the staff, of give it a go. Nonetheless we all left wishing we could stay for another week. So we will definitely investigate other Club Med holidays for next year. Thank you. Kind regards, Cathy Bass"
Full Circle Travel is rated 4.98 based on 51 reviews