Fuladvice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuladvice

Tell us how Fuladvice made you happy
Jack Parker was super helpful and friendly
They were good but got my partners name wrong twice so had to amend that myself. Also got his phone number wrong (which is weird as that’s how they contacted us) and one of my details wrong too!
If you go with them, check all your details properly when you get your documents! It’s been rather frustrating having to sort this all out ourselves. The whole point of this company is not to have to do that!
So I would say that they are ok but not enough attention to detail.
Very professional and good customer service, esp Reuben.
The service is excellent!
Please with the services
I did appreciate the experience, professional and got more than I bargain for. Thanks for your services
Very good customer service
Very good, helpful service trustworthy and friendly, thank you !
Am happy with product I received staff were helpful and got me exactly what I was looking for thanks .
I received a truly professional service. Outstanding.
Excellent customer service gave me all the information on getting right policy for my needs would highly recommend
Always found the people at the other end of the phone at Fuladvice most obliging and helpful . very happy with advice given
Had brilliant advice from the start and good follow ups to keep me updated, plus I’m saving over £15 a month so very happy they contacted me
Excellent staff and brilliant service
Very helpful. Made the process extremely easy.
I found the advise given very useful very nice well spoken gentleman thank you so much for your time
Helpful and very easy to set up.
Excellent professional service
Very helpful and understanding
Great friendly service covering all aspects of life cover in thorough detail putting you at ease and knowing that you have the correct cover to suit. Fully recommend.
Fuladvice is rated 4.80 based on 41 reviews