Fuladvice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuladvice

Tell us how Fuladvice made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish. Pam and Lucy were very helpful and guided me through the process. Would highly recommend.
Very helpful and very polite. Got all information I needed and clearly and follow up with you to make sure you had your package and if it was correct and what to do if it was incorrect.
Excellent customer service from Reuben. A true example of a Professional and very Patient. Overall review EXCELLENT. Can't fault Fuladvice.
Fabulous service from Pam at Fuladvice, listened to what I was looking for supported me with the right insurance to fit my needs and affordability, very honest and always very helpful and kind; making sure I was fully informed and confident with my choices. Pam kept me informed, called and messaged when she said she would, excellent service, I would highly recommend them and Pam, the wonderful asset to Fuladvice.
Very helpful and kind
When I was initially called, I thought it was another terrible comlany cold-calling, but after a few seconds talking to Pam it was clear that she was genuinely interested in helping us to improve our policies and ensure that we were receiving the most suitable cover. Pam was professional, clear and patient at all times and was able to clean up our payments and find us better cover for less. The summary discussion with Gus was equally professional, clear and very helpful. We would recommend Fuladvice to anyone.
just good. I like
The people that dealt with our allocation were so so nice and friendly. Xx
Excellent service, very efficient, not at all pushy and answered all of my questions competently. Would definitely recommend.
The best Advicers!! Great services and lovely Team!!Quality services 😀
Information was clear and concise, entirely tailored to your needs.
Most helpful very good
Good quality of services
Very helpful and friendly service
Spoke to Pam Macintosh (probably a horrible spelling of that, sorry) who was very polite and knowledgeable. Explained the different types of insurance very well so even someone like me who hadn't really realised how it worked when I first took out a policy could se the benefits of changing. Of course it always helps that she found a great price which was cheaper then what I was paying for before with better coverage on income protection which now would start after 3 months rather then after a year. Very impressed.
Excellent service James was straight to the point as I asked him to be and professional
James was helpful, polite and efficient. He explained different options clearly and gave opportunities to ask questions throughout the process.
The service was very good. Everyone was willing to help. I will definitely recommend to my friends.
Fuladvice is rated 4.86 based on 70 reviews