Friidge Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Friidge

How would you rate Friidge ?

"Avoid this company like the plague. we were conned like lots of others paid are money then nothing no goods no communication nothing how are they still trading. Left it in the credit card companies hands to get there money back and complained to the banking ombudsman to stop them doing credit card transactions completely conned hope I can get them shut down but these low life turn up somewhere else"
"If only there was a 0. I waited in all day for my dishwasher and connection on 20th Mar, having ordered 3rd Mar. It never came, after 6 emails (turns out no phone number) I finally got a response claiming I had cancelled the order which is a lie (pretty sure I woukd remember that) abd asking if I wanted the goods or a refund. I went for the refund, a few more days chasing they finally give me a transaction number for SagePay refund - my card issuer has confirmed today (the last day in their timeframe for receiving refunds) that no such transaction exists or is pending. I have reported them to SagePay. I have tried again to contact them but I suspect I will end up using my credit card/consummer protections to recover my money. AVOID this comoany, they are incompetent at best and frauds at worse."
"I had exactly the same experience as the other review here. Purchased a dishwasher for £350 and had the delivery postponed by them 3 times before they cancelled the order whilst keeping my money. I’m currently pursuing it with my card issuer as fraud. Don’t go anywhere near these cowboys!"
"I ordered a dishwasher with the understanding that it was in stock, and would be delivered within 7 days. I paid an additional £10 charge for a specific delivery slot. On the first delivery date they cancelled the delivery, due to the product being out of stock. I was informed that it would be delivered the following week. I accepted this and on the second attempt of delivery, it was cancelled once again. At this point I was offered a 10% discount and free installation; with a promise that the product would be delivered the following week (3 weeks after original delivery slot). On the morning of the delivery it was cancelled again. This time due to problems with the delivery transport. At this point I decided to cancel the order altogether with the understanding that I would receive a full refund in 5-7 working days. I was offered a £20 Amazon Card compensation. This was 3 weeks ago and to date I have still not received a refund. Consequently, I am pursuing legal action, as not only do I feel disappointed by the continual let down regarding delivery, but also the fact that customer service clearly is non existent. Now they don't answer my emails"
"never use this site! They cancelled my order on two occasions so eventually I gave up and asked for refund. 2 weeks later I'm still waiting for my money. They stopped responding to my emails (there is no phone number). Scam"
Friidge is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!