Friends Capital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friends Capital
Telephone
Read Friends Capital Reviews

About Friends Capital:

Friends Capital is an independent company who specialise in helping clients find the very best mortgage and insurance solutions to meet their needs.
As independent brokers we will search the whole market to give you completely impartial advice.
Whether you are looking for either a mortgage or loan, life insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance or commercial finance we will recommend the best solution for you.
We aim to give you the very best the market has to offer.

paulhancock@friendscapital.co.uk

Beehive WorksMilton Street

Tell us how Friends Capital made you happy
first class service from each and every member of staff I dealt with. Very thoughtful and thorough from start to finish. Will definately recomnend to everyone.
Thanks guys for everything
Thanks Diane , glad we could help ...appreciate the feedback !
A really professional company.got my family a really great re mortgage. Superb rate non pushy and spot on with knowledge of products.approachable throughout.would not hesitate to recommend friends capital to anyone,which is a massive statement in this day and age.got it all right the first time!!! Thank you......
Hi Julie,

thanks for the kind words, appreciate the feedback !!
Always had first class impartial advice with Friends Capital who have enabled me over the years to move on and up from residential mortgages , buy to let and insurance services . Trust and product knowledge are key to me and I wouldn't use another company . Remortgage around the corner - looking forward to my options !
Cheers John,

appreciate ! Ready & waiting to review your options , as ever ;)
Very helpful staff who go that bit further to help you.
Communication was excellent and nothing was too much for them to do.
Great knowledge of the industry and very friendly staff made it a pleasure.

Would fully recommend!
Thanks Joe,

pride ourselves on our knowledge , thanks for the recommendation !
Good advice and efficient customer service. Will use again.
Ceri walked me trough some great suggestions. She suggested options I hadn't even thought of and no one else had even mentioned to me. She was personable and very helpful. I couldn't recommend her highly enough.
Having had limited experience of dealing with IFAs about mortgages I was delighted at how friendly Paul was in dealing with my initial enquiry about a mortgage for a shared ownership property and in respect of mortgage arrangements where parents can help. This was only a very superficial and early enquiry but Paul's response was very professional, helpful and supportive and provided me with great confidence in dealing with Friends Capital as this matter develops. David
First mortgage advice I have received, answered all my questions that have been puzzling me for months, finally feel ready to move ahead
Excellent service, fast and extremely professional.
Thanks Clark,

appreciate the feedback-Friends Capital
The guys at Friends Capital responded to our request very quickly when we recently looking at a new property. We had excellent information and offers from mortgage companies in a matter of hours, this enabled us to progress with the property we were interested in. Unfortunately we didn't get it. However I will be more than happy to use Friends Capital again.
Happy to know you`ll come back once you`ve found the property Chris , thanks for the feedback-
Friends Capital
Paul and his team did a great job in placing our mortgage and life insurance. The process was seamless and much easier than dealing with the banks and their call centres. Would highly recommend if you want a simple personal service.
Thanks Steve,

nice to hear we`re easier to deal with than the bank !

Paul-Friends Capital
Jenna kept me informed everyday and was very helpful, I can't thank you and your team enough for you persistence in chasing my loan application and mortgage company for acceptance. I will definitely use your service again.

Many thanks

Liam
Thanks Liam,

happy to help you-Jenna Friends Capital.
Fantastic service, my mortgage was completed quickly with good friendly advice.Would recommend to anyone and have recommended already to a friend.
Cheers Angela,

let us know if the friend does some business with us & we`ll get in touch !
Thanks for the referral-Friends Capital
No nonsense, well informed sound advice. Professional and courteous at all times that achieved the right solution at the time for us.
Thanks Jamie,

No-nonsense ,that`s us ! Thanks for the kind words-Friends Capital.
Very efficient and competent. Will and have recommended Bobby Rust.
Cheers Calum,

appreciate the kind words-Bobby-Friends Capital
They helped us with our remortgage. They were professional, friendly and helpful and got us a really good rate. Would definitely recommend Friends Capital
Thanks for the kind words Pam & Bill,