Friendly Removals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Friendly Removals

How would you rate Friendly Removals?

"Kamil was very friendly and very helpful. All went perfect."
Hi Elini

Thank you for your feedback and 5 stars.

Lucas Mazur MD Friendly Removals
"Our driver was excellent - friendly and couldn't have been more helpful. Made the moving process far less stressful."
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your comments.

Kamil Mandes
"The movers were very friendly, and both helped us with a smooth move. They also worked quickly and were very knowledgeable."
Dear Steve,

Great to hear that you found us very Friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you very much for the review

Friendly Removals Ltd
"Very good services . Polite helpful great ."
Hi Joey,
Kind words thank you
Lucas Mazur MD Friendly Removals
"Incredibly easy to deal with. Friendly and reliable service."
Hi Rosalie,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Best Regards,

Friendly Removals
"Would highly recommend them. Wonderful customer service throughout from getting the quote all the way to the moving day. Very good value for money as well. They made the entire process of moving a lot less stressful. My belongings were handled with great care, they were on time and they have a can-do attitude and are very smiley. If you are looking for a reliable/good value for money/friendly removal firm, look on further. You've found it!"
Hi Annabel,
Thank you so much for your recent review of Friendly Removals and of course your recommendation. This means a huge amount to myself and all the team.
Friendly Removals Ltd
"They guys are lovely and very friendly. They were helpful and were careful with our stuff. They even agreed to renegotiate the price when we had much less stuff than originally anticipated. Highly recommended."
Dear Genevieve,

Thank you so much for your ongoing support of Friendly Removals.
Delighted we could help and thank you very much for your review

Kind regards

Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
"Our driver was soooooo nice and helpful. He was perfect and made things super easy. Thanks"
Hi Natacha,

What a great review to receive thank you so much for taking the time to write it :)

Friendly Removals
"Delighted with your service. The chaps were so friendly, helpful, laughed and enjoyed helping us. Martin and his colleague. We would recommend Friendly Removals to anyone and everyone."
Hi Olivia,

Thank you very much for your kind words and recommendations.

Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
"Brilliant service. They arrived on the dot and the driver was very kind, helpful and patient. Very professional. Third time I use them. Highly recommend Friendly Removals!"
Hi Vince, It's great to hear that you really enjoyed using our service, thank you for 5 star rating. Best regards Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
"Couldn't ask for nicer, more efficient, reliable and reasonably priced service. They've been moving me and/or my things about for a number of years now. Friendly movers are exactly that! Don't look anywhere else! Pleasure to recommend them and wish them all best for continued success."
Dear Kate,

Thank you so much and thank you for continuing to use us over many years and moves, it is greatly appreciated by myself and all of the staff at Friendly Removals

Kind regards

Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals
"From the quick efficient friendly booking system to the prompt arrival of the removal man with a big smile he worked hard to get the job done. Very impressed would recommend."
Hi Bethan,

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendations and I hope we can help you again in the future.

Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
"The name is not a misnomer. Very friendly professional service. Anytime again !!!"
Hi Michael,
Thank you very much for your review.
Regards, Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
"Super efficient, friendly and professional. Kamil was incredibly helpful when I was making my booking, and Lukasz and Michal were really great and so helpful on the day of the move. They were very quick and very careful with the lioading and unloading of the van, and not a single thing was damaged or broken. I highly recommend this company. Kay M"
Hi Kay,
Delighted to hear that nothing was damaged and team was quick and careful on the day. Thank you for your recommendations.
Regards,
Kamil Mandes,
Friendly Removals ltd
"The service was excellent, very friendly staff throughout the whole experience. On the day of the move everything went smoothly and quickly. I would highly recommend their services!"
Hi Amy, It's fantastic to hear that the whole moving experience was not as stressful as it can sometimes be. Smooth and quick as you described it. Thank you very much for your recommendations. Best regards, Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
"Just so excellent! Fast, helpful, responsible and, yes, friendly! They made moving easy. This is the second time I've used them. Brilliant!"
Dear Eugenie,
Thank you for using our services again. I'm sure others will find it useful. Best Regards, Kamil Mandes Friendly Removals Ltd
"Absolutely brilliant service. They were extremely professional, helpful and friendly. Excellent"
Dear Debra, Thank you very much for your review.
Kind regards,

Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
"Friendly Removals were prompt, friendly, helpful and very efficient."
Dear Suzannah, Great to hear that you found our employees Friendly, helpful and efficient. Kind regards . Kamil Mandes , Friendly Removals Ltd
"Hi.. I never have written a review ever before I don't do that kind of thing. This time around I think it's a must. I hired a man with a van. The doorbell goes there's this big guy at my doorstep with the biggest smile in the word. He was amazing in every sense. What a guy. We should have more people like him in this world!! Anyway enough said. I will be using friendly movers again I've saved your no. Thanks and be lucky"
Hi Chris, It was great to hear that you really liked the positivity of our employee, thank you so much for taking the time to put your thoughts on reviews.co.uk. Best regards, Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
"The driver was there at 9am as expected and he was really helpful and kind. He even disassembled the bed for us. A really good guy, we had a nice conversation during our journey to our new flat, and he helped us again loading everything into the flat. All done in 1hr and half, without rush. In my next moving I will hire them again!"
Dear Pau, Thank you for sharing your feedback. Delighted to hear that everything went so smoothly. Kind regards, Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals
Friendly Removals is rated 4.95 based on 141 reviews