Friendly Removals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Friendly Removals

How would you rate Friendly Removals?

Simon
Verified Buyer

Very friendly, polite and efficient. Great service, thank you very much.
Hi Simon,
Great hearing from you. Thank you very much for your review.
Kind regards, Kamil Mandes Friendly Removals Ltd
Michael
Verified Buyer

Michael was an excellent driver! Quick, efficient and good lad to chat to.
Hi Michael. Thank you for your review. Will definitely pass it over to our driver.
Regards, Kamil Mandes Friendly Removals Ltd
Hilary
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication in organising the move, friendly driver and efficient service. Couldn't have asked for any better!
Dear Hilary. Nice to hear that you found our service efficient and driver friendly. We put great effort when choosing employees.
Kind regards,
Kamil Mandes Friendly Removals Ltd
Daniel
Verified Buyer

Good communications, which is really helpful when moving. Attentive service, and willing to help.
Hi Daniel.
Glad you like the way we work.
Really appreciate your review.
Regards,
Kamil Mandes TM Friendly Removals LTD
Amy
Verified Buyer

Our driver arrived exactly on time and was very helpful especially as we had two stops. All of our belongings arrived safe and sound. Excellent value for money. Would definitely recommend.
Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for your recent review of Friendly Removals and of course your recommendation. This means a huge amount to myself and all the team.

Lee

Always a reliable service
Hi Lee, Thank you for your comments.

Arun
Verified Buyer

Used Friendly movers for my home move in August '16. Martin and Radek helped us move our packed boxes and furniture to our new home. They did a very good and efficient job and conducted themselves very well.

Overall, they contributed greatly to our smooth moving experience. Price quoted by Friendly Movers was very competitive when compared to others and would highly recommend them for home moves.
Hi Arun,

It was great to hear that you really liked the "Friendly" service we provided, thank you so much for taking the time to put your thoughts on reviews.co.uk.

Irfan
Verified Buyer

Very professional. The move went smoothly. Bart and his team were great.
Hi Irfan,

Thank you so much for your recent review of Friendly removals I was delighted to hear that you felt we were very professional

Lucas Mazur MD Friendly Removals Delete
Vanessa
Verified Buyer

Really helpful and professional. Good job done. Thank you!
Hi Vanessa,

No problem at all I was delighted to hear that you found us really helpful and professional

Daniel
Verified Buyer

Service on time, quick and effective. Thank you.
Hi Daniel,

Delighted we could help and thank you for your review

Akiko
Verified Buyer

Very quick loading/unloading and reasonable price. Highly recommended!
Hi Akiko

Thank you very much for the recommendation.

Ilana
Verified Buyer

Very friendly indeed ! The driver helped us a lot and everything went smoothly, good price for a quality service .
Hi Ilana,

Great to hear that you found us very Friendly, thank you very much for the review

Laryssa
Verified Buyer

Everything about the move and service was seamless. The team was friendly and efficient, their rates were competitive, and communication was smooth. I would absolutely recommend them to others!
Hi Laryssa,

What a great review to receive thank you so much for taking the time to write it :)

Olivia
Verified Buyer

We were delighted with the service and have used it twice. On both occasions two wonderful Polish chaps who were so helpful, strong and smiling. Worked non-stop and didn't mind climbing up or down stairs with heavy loads. We would highly recommend FRIENDLY REMOVALS.
They also phoned in advance to say if they were nearly there or going to be a bit late.
And the cost was very reasonable. We gave the men tips we were so pleased with them and they way they worked.
Hi Olivia,

Thank you so much for your ongoing support of Friendly removals. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our costs very reasonable and you felt that we worked very hard.

Kate
Verified Buyer

Efficient, fast, reasonable. Pleasant to deal with
Hi Kate,

Jon
Verified Buyer

I've used Friendly movers several times over the years whilst a student in London and now that I'm working. They have always been true to their name Friendly!

The thing that initially got them to book them was the pricing which was based on the amount of stuff you had rather than for the time. As a student with very little to move this always made them the best option for me. They have always provided a fast, professional and friendly service!
Hi Jon,

Thank you so much and thank you for continuing to use us over many years and moves, it is greatly appreciated by myself and all of the staff at Friendly Removals

Laura
Verified Buyer

So efficient and lived up to their 'friendly' branding. I was very impressed with their communication process (phone/email). They were respectful of the large cabinet that we had relocated. Thank you! Laura Andrews, Operations Manager, Party Walls Limited
Hi Laura,

Delighted we could help and thank you for going to the time and effort of writing us a review, it is greatly appreciated.

Matthew
Verified Buyer

Second time I have used Friendly Removals and both times were fast, reliable, prompt arrival and friendly of course. Hope I don't have to move again for a while but if I do, Friendly will get the call again! ???? ????
Hi Matthew,

Delighted that you found us to be fast, reliable and of course Friendly.

Vidushi
Verified Buyer

Friendly man to help move things but I finished the job in half the time but the money that I paid would never be returned because I had booked the van for 2 hours. Shame really!
Dear Vidushi

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of Friendly Removals. Clearly, we always want our customers to receive the best possible service from us. The job was quoted as a fixed price based on details provided and not on a specific time frame. The quote was accepted and the job was completed.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave your review

Mei
Verified Buyer

On time, handled my fragile article with care, careful driver, cheapest quote I obtained and that's what I paid. Highly recommended.
Hi Mei,

Thank you so much for your very kind words.

Friendly Removals is rated 4.95 based on 108 reviews