Friendly Removals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Friendly Removals
Telephone

How would you rate Friendly Removals ?

"Did the job very efficiently and were friendly. Very quick and good value!"
"Guys, You are great! Jensen"
"We were very happy to have Friendly Removals help us with our office move. Very professional team of movers. Thank you!"
"Very reliable and friendly. Excellent service from the first point of contact to the delivery of my goods. And extremely friendly staff. Thank you for helping me with the heavy loading and off loading and then bringing it up 3 flights of stairs with no lift and not to mention during the heat wave!!! Thank you!!"
"Very good service. Second time we've used them and they were very friendly and efficient!"
"Excellent communication. Driver/removal man courteous and efficient. Reasonably priced. Would definitely use again as and when the need arises."
"A very efficient and professional removal service, we moved offices within central London very smoothly, we would recommend friendly removals highly. Should the need arise will definitely use them again."
"Brilliant service - and as the name says really friendly! Couldn’t have made it any easier for us. Thanks again!"
"Very good service, easy to arrange and flexible when booking. Lots of care taken when packing and moving. Would certainly recommend."
"Friendly and on time! Always reliable!"
"Friendly movers were absolutely BRILLIANT! I can highly recommend the service they provide. Thank you....."
"The two guys that moved us from London to Cardiff were very helpful,efficient and careful with our furniture etc. I was amazed at how quickly they loaded and unloaded the lorry with great care. I will be moving again in the near future and will definitely be using Friendly Removals. Thank You Martin and Caesar!"
"Everything went very smoothly with the team, and they were very friendly, professional, and accommodating when I needed to stop at the estate agent’s. I would highly recommend them! They made my move so much less stressful."
"I have been using Friendly Removals for over 12 years now. Fantastic service for moving house and for moving heavy/awkward/one-off artworks. Affordable and very reliable. Always happy to recommend!"
"Very good value for money removal and storage with excellent communication."
"2nd time we have used Friendly Removals and the service has always been good"
"The two guys that came were incredibly friendly from the moment I met them. They were quick and efficicient, nothing was too much and all with a smile on their faces. They were chatty and well spoken even in such a hot day! I was impressed with their speed and care, getting the items to two separate drop off locations outside of London. I would highly recommend this company again and especially the two gentlemen that were on my job."
"I used FR on 1 July, 12pm. My driver/mover was very friendly and made the whole move very easy and low stress. The van was loaded quick and easy, the journey across London was relaxed, and moving all my stuff up two flights of stairs was no problem! My only issues would be that the initial email I sent in was never replied to, even though I had received a confirmation email, and that I never received a receipt. Cli."
"Truly really friendly removal service. Very good price and very friendly staff."
Dear Silvia,
Great to hear that you found our team efficient and friendly.
Thank you very much for taking time to write this review.
Kind regards,
Kamil Mandes
Friendly Removals Ltd
"Needed them to do a pick up at short notice. Which they accepted and the customer was very happy with their service."
Hi Kam,
Thank you for your review.
Best regards,
Kamil Mandes
Friendly Removals is rated 4.93 based on 178 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!