Friendly Removals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Friendly Removals

Tell us how Friendly Removals made you happy

"This was the third time I used the company, and the third very positive move. Very efficient, on time, everything worked - they made some stressful less so. Highly recommended and I will use them again!"
"Friendly Removals is very efficient, reliable and friendly."
"These guys really are friendly, have used them 3 times and always a great and easy move. Movers are very helpful and nice chat. Fully recommend!"
"Friendly, affordable and prompt services. Would definitely use them again."
"Excellent friendly service from Friendly Removals. I would highly recommend this company."
"Love them. They had a terrible time because a van broke down on the day. So we ran a few hours late, which was exhausting for them- and us. The two men who moved us were chipper, kind and sensitive. They did miss a few things though, when I returned home, I found things in cupboards still, which was a bit of a pain as I had to move them on my own, which was something I wanted to avoid. However, we were all pretty stressed out on moving day, we had run late into the night, so I understand how that happened. The other thing was that the van wasn't quite big enough to get everything in and I had to put some things in my little van. So, another time, I'd think to have a better 'idiot check' to make sure everything is gone and make sure the van supplied for the removals men will be big enough. I'd still use them again and recommend them."
"Friendly removals were brilliant. They were super efficient, organised and friendly. I would definitely recommend them."
"My son used Friendly Removals in Jan 18 and thought they were great. My daughter used them for transport and storage Sept/Oct 18 and once again they were brilliant. The office guys helpful and informative on the phone, payment was easy, storage was secure and the van guys were helpful and efficient .... outstanding!"
"Did the job very efficiently and were friendly. Very quick and good value!"
"Guys, You are great! Jensen"
"We were very happy to have Friendly Removals help us with our office move. Very professional team of movers. Thank you!"
"Very reliable and friendly. Excellent service from the first point of contact to the delivery of my goods. And extremely friendly staff. Thank you for helping me with the heavy loading and off loading and then bringing it up 3 flights of stairs with no lift and not to mention during the heat wave!!! Thank you!!"
"Very good service. Second time we've used them and they were very friendly and efficient!"
"Excellent communication. Driver/removal man courteous and efficient. Reasonably priced. Would definitely use again as and when the need arises."
"A very efficient and professional removal service, we moved offices within central London very smoothly, we would recommend friendly removals highly. Should the need arise will definitely use them again."
"Brilliant service - and as the name says really friendly! Couldn’t have made it any easier for us. Thanks again!"
"Very good service, easy to arrange and flexible when booking. Lots of care taken when packing and moving. Would certainly recommend."
"Friendly and on time! Always reliable!"
"Friendly movers were absolutely BRILLIANT! I can highly recommend the service they provide. Thank you....."
Dear Brett,
Kind regards,
Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
"The two guys that moved us from London to Cardiff were very helpful,efficient and careful with our furniture etc. I was amazed at how quickly they loaded and unloaded the lorry with great care. I will be moving again in the near future and will definitely be using Friendly Removals. Thank You Martin and Caesar!"
Dear Julie,
Thank you for sharing your review with others.
Kind regards, Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd