Friendly Removals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Friendly Removals

How would you rate Friendly Removals ?

"Everything went very smoothly with the team, and they were very friendly, professional, and accommodating when I needed to stop at the estate agent’s. I would highly recommend them! They made my move so much less stressful."
"I have been using Friendly Removals for over 12 years now. Fantastic service for moving house and for moving heavy/awkward/one-off artworks. Affordable and very reliable. Always happy to recommend!"
"Very good value for money removal and storage with excellent communication."
"2nd time we have used Friendly Removals and the service has always been good"
"The two guys that came were incredibly friendly from the moment I met them. They were quick and efficicient, nothing was too much and all with a smile on their faces. They were chatty and well spoken even in such a hot day! I was impressed with their speed and care, getting the items to two separate drop off locations outside of London. I would highly recommend this company again and especially the two gentlemen that were on my job."
"I used FR on 1 July, 12pm. My driver/mover was very friendly and made the whole move very easy and low stress. The van was loaded quick and easy, the journey across London was relaxed, and moving all my stuff up two flights of stairs was no problem! My only issues would be that the initial email I sent in was never replied to, even though I had received a confirmation email, and that I never received a receipt. Cli."
"Truly really friendly removal service. Very good price and very friendly staff."
Dear Silvia,
Great to hear that you found our team efficient and friendly.
Thank you very much for taking time to write this review.
Friendly Removals Ltd
"Needed them to do a pick up at short notice. Which they accepted and the customer was very happy with their service."
Hi Kam,
Thank you for your review.
Kamil Mandes
"Professional service, friendly staff. No complaints!"
Hi,

Thank you very much for sharing.

Yosha Prasad
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very reliable, I have used them for years and they are competitive and really take pride in their work"
Hi Yosha,
Thank you for your kind words and for ongoing cooperation.

Keith Dalley
Verified Buyer
"Live up to their name,and go the extra mile to ensure a less stressful move. We would have no hesitation in recommending them. Keith"
Dear Keith,
Appreciate your 5-star rating.
Gordon Glyn-Jones
Verified Buyer
"Always efficient. Always friendly. Awesome company."
Dear Gordon,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with others.
Kind Regards,
Friendly Removals
"Professional, on time, friendly and helpful. I used their service second time as I trust and value their help. Definitely recommend!!"
Hi Eva,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Best Regards,
Friendly Removals
"Had a fantastic experience with Friendly Removals. I moved from London to Leeds and they were very helpful in organising the move and making sure they allocated the correct size van. On the day, they arrived on time, were extremely efficient and careful with my belongings and overall very friendly. Thanks for making my move as stress-free as possible! Will definitely be using this company again."
Hi,
Your feedback is greatly appreciated by myself and all of the staff at Friendly Removals,
Kamil Mandes
"First of all they were on time and then were amazingly efficient in loading the van. We were all packed up and unloaded at the new property within two hours which is amazing! This is the second time I have used Friendly Removals and I will definitely be using them in the future if the need arises."
Hi Andy,

What a great review to receive.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and for using us again.

Kamil Mandes
"I had a great experience with Friendly Removals! The movers were on time, very courteous and efficient. The whole process was stress-free from the scheduling to the end of the move. I would recommend to friends."
Dear Allison,

Thank you for your review.
We work hard to keep our service at the highest level.

Friendly Removals Ltd
"Petir and Michael were very polite and helpful. Nice guys, worked quickly and were considerate of what we needed, careful with our belongings."

Kamil Mandes
"Efficient, friendly, helpful and professional. We have used Friendly Removals on multiple occasions, and recommended them to friends and family, who have been equally impressed."
Thank you very much for your feedback and all the recommendations.

Kamil Mandes
"Very reasonable price. The removal team were really helpful and polite. Our office move was not straightforward and done in very cold snowy weather and all items had to be carried up 8 flights of stairs. The guys also had to dispose of several bulky items and this was done without any problems. Excellent service, I would thoroughly and strongly recommend Friendly Removals. I would definitely use them again."
Hi Pam,

What a great review to receive.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write it :)

Kamil Mandes
"Friendly, helpful and professional staff."
Thank you so much for your review and 5 star rating.

Lucas Mazur MD Friendly Removals