Fridgesmart Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
Read Fridgesmart Reviews

9 petersham mews, grove roadlenton

Tell us how Fridgesmart made you happy
Absolutely dodgy. Charged me 134 pounds for a standard delivery. On their delivery note the sent, said the vehicles are 13 ft high. Our entrance was higher than that. The driver didn’t deliver it. They charged us extra 134 pounds. Called the customer service, wanted to provide evidence. They refused and said pay the amount or it won’t be delivered. Won’t order again.
We cannot provide a full answer to this reviewer as name and order number are missing... Please note that we believe this is a customer who did not fully read his delivery email and then blamed us..

Height is not the only restriction to deliveries...lorries need to be able to clearly access the location and get out.... they cannot park illegally... If the reviewer contacts us with proof that the manufacturers vehichle could have gained proper access to his/her location then we will absolutely seek a refund for costs
Not sure why this company deleted my review but I will keep posting it. I bought my chiller in November. I called up because the fan was so loud. They sent someone out who told me it was fine and charged me £170. The fridge is now not working at all now and showing 22 degrees. Called again and told to go to a google for a repairer. Learn from my mistakes - find another company. I wouldn’t expect such an expensive item to fail in 10 months and then be told to go on google for a repair. Especially having paid £170 for the first issue which I still beleive to be an issue even if they don’t!
Please note we have a policy of not deleting reviews... we think it is important to hear from all our customers, whether they have had a good or bad experience.

An engineer was sent to the customers address as she reported the unit extremely loud. Commercial fridges in residential enviroments are often louder. this is because the engine is more powerful. As there was no issue with the fridge the customer was billed for the visit.

Clare also purchased the fridge through the site with a parts warranty only... When she experienced a problem 10 months later with the unit, she was advised to get her engineer to determine what the problem was, and send us the report and we would gladly send any part needed for free.
My fridge arrived 4 years ago. I made the mistake to buy just with parts insurance. The fan failed after two weeks of using. I paid £90 to be told that by an engineer. Then £120 by another to replace the fan and then said it did not work, it must be the motherboard. I got the motherboard replacement via the parts insurance but no engineer is bothered to do it, too hard they say, so I spent the money for nothing, I may have to dismantle the fridge myself and put the motherboard, but I am no engineer, so tricky to do.
We have checked into this order and unusually the customer has posted this review 1 year after his 2 year warranty ran out? ....

The manufacturers policy is that if a unit should breakdown within the first month after delivery, then they will send an engineer out to deal with it. The reason being, is that sometimes during the transportation process parts get knocked out of alignment ...

Reference replacement of the motherboard. We believe the customer means controller. This is a simple task and a qualified engineers can easily do this.. we advise the customer to contact us and we will gladly help him find a engineer for his area.
We had a dreadful experience with this company
Mr Chris Riley was very rude and when asked why are you so rude his reply was “I am rude to everyone that’s the way I work. Dreadful man
Awful customer service
The unreliability of the delivery 3 time slots given and the poor delivery men seemed very harassed and unhappy A more detailed report will be on Trust pilot it will make interesting reading steer clear of this company such a bad ambassador for good companies.
We have a mantra that we dont delete bad reviews. We believe strongly that we can learn and grow from both bad and good reviews from our customers. We have attempted to find the full review Mrs Roberts has said she is leaving on trust pilot, but cannot see it.

We cannot respond to this review without first establishing who the customer is (we have no Mrs Roberts on file), and reading her full review of our company.
I hate leaving bad reviews. I always try to give businesses 5 stars. But I can't in this situation. We purchased an Interlevin beer fridge. The first to arrive was the wrong color and needed to be swapped. Then the one in the correct color was not working (no temperature decrease). We were told by FridgeSmart that after paying for a visit, if an engineer confirmed it shouldn't be happening to a new fridge, Interlevin would replace. After engineer's confirmation which should have led us to a replacement fridge, we're instead told we need further expensive visits and tests which might lead us to receiving some new parts (which we would then need to pay to install) as Interlevin refuses to just replace. Our time and money continue to be wasted trying to fix an error that wasn't our fault. Will not purchase from Fridgesmart or Interlevin again.
Under normal situations an engineer would be sent to any customer who received a faulty fridge within a month. However the customer in this instance did not plug in and test the unit within that period. The customer was informed of the manufacturers policy and was quite resilient in getting an engineer's report. When an engineer did visit the site they were unable to perform a hot tap test as the house keeper refused to allow it. The unit is a commercial unit and requires commercial testing. We attempted on every occasion to remedy the customers complaints.

It would be very easy for Fridgesmart to remove this review, but we want to hear all our customers concerns and complaints as we always endeavour to make the Fridgesmart experience a good one.
Fridge 3 days late