freeNET Electrical Reviews

of reviewers recommend freeNET Electrical
Read freeNET Electrical Reviews

About freeNET Electrical:

Online retailer who provides next day delivery on all IN STOCK items. We stock brands from Bosch, Dyson, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung and many more.

Tell us how freeNET Electrical made you happy
ordered Bosch steam generator iron via website. Received phone call out of stock. Not good to advertise products unavailable. Not given 'very poor' because refund was very quick.
Ordered a coffee machine which stated in stock and delivery in one - two days but it took two weeks to come. I did get in contact and they were very friendly and helpful.
Brought an iron for next day delivery as I had broken mine and was desperate to get a new one quickly. Paid my money and arranged to be home the next day to take receipt of the iron. Then got an email saying not in stock so my money would be returned to my card. Too late to get another on next day delivery fed up. Please get your stock levels correct on line.
The vax carpet cleaner we ordered arrived in a partially opened and damaged box. Once unpacked it was clear that it was certainly not factory fresh and had been previously re packaged as the components we dusty and not properly wrapped! Having said that, the customer service lady was very helpful and efficient and arranged collection and re delivery of a replacement within two days. Someone in the warehouse needs a good talking to!
I was happy with the product but the delivery was left on the doorstep in the rain for over 3 hours when a note on the door asked it to be left next door,the product was'nt damaged but the box was
Ordered an item that was stated to be in stock and available to be delivered the next day. While waiting at home for that delivery, received an email stating that "upon placing your order with our supplier they have advised us that the model is currently out of stock". No clear indication was given on the website that a supply chain was involved. A full refund was issued, with an apology for the inconvenience, but was nevertheless extremely unimpressed.
Waited in on the day and time as notified by email but didn’t arrive till following day. Have not opened it so far so cannot comment on performance
Ordered a new Vax carpet cleaner w85-pl-t...but was sent a previously used product. It was clear when we first opened the box the brushes had been used as they were dirty and the bristles bent. I would have sent it back if it was a local shop, but having to pay £30 to send it back on top of everything else, we had to bite the bullet and just accept we were stuck with it. Would not order from freenet electricals again.
I am sorry to see that you have had to post a negative review with regards to your recent purchase.

Unfortunately I cannot see any communication from yourself to advise us of this issue. Due to you not being happy with the item upon recent receipt we would of been happy to resolve this via a replacement or refund.

A customer service adviser will email you shortly with full details.
freeNET Electrical is rated 4.84 based on 1,079 reviews