freeNET Electrical Reviews

of reviewers recommend freeNET Electrical
Read freeNET Electrical Reviews

About freeNET Electrical:

Online retailer who provides next day delivery on all IN STOCK items. We stock brands from Bosch, Dyson, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung and many more.

Tell us how freeNET Electrical made you happy
I have not used the product yet but the delivery service took three goes to leave them. No doubt Freenet Electrical were not to blame.
Excellent service and. Competitive pricing. Would certainly recommend this company. 👍
Excellent service. Ordering was easy, particularly so as I already knew what I wanted. Next working day delivery was free of charge and was by DPD, so I had an e-mail giving me a 1-hour delivery slot. And the icing on the cake - the item was £10 cheaper than Amazon, I didn't have Amazon's delivery charge which saved me about another fiver and I didn't have to wait in all day! I would honestly recommend freeNET Electrical to anyone.
Great price - fantastic service - couldn’t ask for more!
Easy to use website. Good price. Delivered the next day. No problems.
is always great doing business with freenet.
Service provided by FreeNET electrical was excellent. constant communication with emails and texts informing me or the parcel progress and delivery time. Price was very competitive. The Microwave works perfectly - although it could have been better made by Samsung - some of the metal casing doesn't sit quite flush - but that is a manufacturing issue and not a reflection on the retailer - whom I would buy from again.
Excellent customer service. Highly recommended retailer.
Good price for a genuine Tefal pan. Quick delivery. Recommended.
Very efficient and helpful
Quick and efficient.
Excellent service by telephone from very helpful and knowledgeable assistant. Good price as well!
You are the best
Great product efficient service
Brilliant. Ordered on afternoon. Got it next day. Strongly recommend. Thanks
Great fast service!
Quick delivery,great product.Excellent!
Excellent customer service - prompt delivery and friendly staff taking calls and very helpful - thank you all
Easy to order. Kept informed all through the delivery process. Package arrived when they said it would. Very pleased
Product was as expected and at a great price. Delivery was also very fast and convenient. I will definitely use this site again.
freeNET Electrical is rated 4.84 based on 1,067 reviews