freeNET Electrical Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend freeNET Electrical

About freeNET Electrical: Online retailer who provides next day delivery on all IN STOCK items. We stock brands from Bosch, Dyson, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung and many more.

Categories:
Appliances
Home Appliances

Tell us how freeNET Electrical made you happy

"Thank you for my iron , although it wasnt instock at the time, u promised as soon as it was aviailable . Well u suprised me with the speed of delivery , and the price was the best ,compared to ebay , amazon , and great comuncation throughout the process . Will be saving in my favourites .❤"
"Very prompt service, a very competitive price. No excessive packing. Very happy customer. Will use again and recommend."
"Excellent service and communication , very good product , I will use this company again on the future"
"What amazing value value and service. I would highly recommend this retailer."
"Easy to order quick delivery"
"Good item, well packaged. Very swift delivery."
"Good honest approach to retailing. Had to return an item through manufacturing fault. freeNET took responsibility and arranged return at their expense."
"I bought a coffee maker from freeNET which was delivered within 24 hours. Sadly, the item was faulty (no fault of freeNet). freeNET arranged return at their own expense and are crediting my credit card account. Good service - good retailer. Thank you freeNET."
"Stress free. Ordered my vacuum cleaner Wednesday and arrived Friday in the given 1 hour time slot."
"I bought two Bosch cordless vacs last week best deal around and next day delivery,would recommend,"
"Very happy with my purchase. Delivery was fast. I would recommend freeNet Electrical"
"Best price for the product I could find anywhere online. Great communication and quick delivery. Can't fault them at all. 100% positive experience. Will use freeNET Electrical again."
"Item arrived in perfect condition and in the stated one hour time slot. Perfect, I will be happy to order from FREENET Electrical again."
"Best price, prompt free delivery service, great product. Really pleased, thanks"
"Good price. Fast delivery. Excelent communication. Absolutely recomended."
"Very prompt delivered with tracking and electric blanket works very well."
"Hassle free transaction great costumer service. Would use again anytime ."
"Great Delonghi coffee machine fast delivery Thank you"
"We are very pleased with our new ORECK vacuum cleaner. It is light and efficient. I replaces our old Oreck which was 20 years old."
"Cheap Price , Good Bargain & Fast Delivery !"
freeNET Electrical is rated 4.85 based on 698 reviews