freeNET Electrical Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend freeNET Electrical

About freeNET Electrical: Online retailer who provides next day delivery on all IN STOCK items. We stock brands from Bosch, Dyson, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung and many more.

Categories:
Appliances
Home Appliances

How would you rate freeNET Electrical ?

"I found the ordering system very easy to follow. I also spoke to one of your advisers on the phone before ordering the item, I found she was very helpful"
Sam Martin
Verified Buyer
"Good price, efficient delivery. Good communications. Recommended"
Richard Robey
Verified Buyer
"I've used this company twice and although the first item I ordered was damaged (most likely a delivery issue) they sorted it out very quickly and efficiently and without any fuss whatsoever. In both cases delivery was very quick and by one of the better delivery companies. Would definitely use them again ."
"Ordering was simple, best price I could find for the microwave I had chosen and delivery driver prompt and very helpful."
LINDA HILLYARD
Verified Buyer
"Excellent sevice... fast delivery. Would use again."
James Fell
Verified Buyer
"Item arrived on time and intact"
"Item was as described and delivered promptly. Hassle free experience."
"We bought a Miele cat and dog hoover which is excellent but what really made us smile was the price and no delivery charge. This is our 2nd Miele hoover and I would recommend buying from this site!"
Mrs E Brookes
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, great delivery.. I hope my choice of goods match your service..."
"The purchase was quick and easy, and I received the product the next day in perfect condition."
Winifred Stephenson
Verified Buyer
"Very Efficient transaction Nice looking microwave Not been used yet but I’m sure it will be fine."
Samantha Dove
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. They kept me informer and delivery was very quick and arrived exactly as they said"
"Very good price, and free next day delivery. Would recommend."
"Excellent quick service and fast delivery"
Roger Coombes
Verified Buyer
"easy ordering goods price good delivery service I would buy from you again thanks"
Emma Meagre
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service and delivery was quicker than stated which was brilliant. Would highly recommend this company and will use them for future purchases"
Alex Burgess
Verified Buyer
"Firstly a excellent price which drew me in then speedy delivery and used dpd which allowed me to track. Highly recommend"
"Lovely lady took my call/query and was very helpful and dealt with my query very professionally . Product arrived next day as promised, and delivery was free which is always very welcome! Product was just as described and at least £40 cheaper than nearest competitor! I would thoroughly recommend buying from this company and I will be a return customer for sure."
"Good product, quick delivery."
Colin Flowers
Verified Buyer
"They provided a very good service"
freeNET Electrical is rated 4.90 based on 355 reviews