freeNET Electrical Reviews

of reviewers recommend freeNET Electrical
Read freeNET Electrical Reviews

About freeNET Electrical:

Online retailer who provides next day delivery on all IN STOCK items. We stock brands from Bosch, Dyson, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung and many more.

Tell us how freeNET Electrical made you happy
Guys , My wife is just over the moon with her new food processor ! The Quality and Value for Money from KitchenAid is just wonderful. I'm literally gonna dine out on KitchenAid lots during 2020.
brilliant service. changed delivery point to "doddle" at Morrisons and all went smoothly.
sonos beam paid £360 sold other places £329 not good
Good experience prompt delivery from a good parcel service
Best price anywhere and very efficient quick free delivery Recommended
Quick safe delivery and good communication
I have just bought a KitchenAid Artisan 2-Slot Toaster . I am a long time user of Kitchen Aid products. This gadget like the other KA products is absolutely superb a real Rolls Royce item. The service that I received from Free Net was tremendous. Very quick and the items expertly packaged.
Good price, fast delivery, thanks
Did not so checked paypal and saw the money was taken and then credit back to me.Phoned them and was advised that manufacturer could not supply so that's why they refunded me and no time did they tell me until I contacted them
Order completed on phone to Loughborough, new speaker delivered as promised. Prices competitive. Will look to use in the future.
Great pricefast delivery,excellent product
Excellent service
First order from FreeNet online. Very easy had what I wanted in stock. Great feedback on next day delivery, when and what time. Gave a time slot, 1 hour, and the name of the driver. Delivered on time and intact. Spot on FreeNet. Would recommend FreeNet to anyone.
Great prices, fast delivery, excellent product.
Excellent price, arrived next day. Slick performance all round
The mixer arrived next day as promised. Free postage which I do try to get and actually why I brought from freeNET. Well packaged. So far so good now I just need to get baking.
I bought these chopping boards for Christmas. I can’t review them before. But the parcel came very quickly.
Lovely item, great price, and amazingly quick delivery!
easy to order and prompt delivery
Good price and delivered quickly
freeNET Electrical is rated 4.84 based on 1,034 reviews