freeNET Electrical Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend freeNET Electrical

About freeNET Electrical: Online retailer who provides next day delivery on all IN STOCK items. We stock brands from Bosch, Dyson, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung and many more.

Categories:
Appliances
Home Appliances

Click Here

Tell us how freeNET Electrical made you happy

"Very speedy delivery, excellent customer service."
"Quick and eficient delivery"
"Great, hassle free service. Delivery was good."
"The item ordered was as described, great price, with exceptional next day delivery."
"Very friendly and helpful staff, great prices and very quick delivery. Highly recommended."
"Order came on time in perfect condition."
"Item was as described and fantastic value, much better price than large online retailers! Also delivered on time. Thanks"
"Excellent service (arrived a day earlier than stated) A bit fiddly to put together though, found the most logical way was to lay all the pieces on the floor in the order of construction and tick them off the on the parts list before you start, then build from the base up. I'm very pleased with the finished product, especially so because it seems stable even with my 32" x 11" scroll frame in place (the largest size anyone had previously was 24") However I may need to lengthen the feet as Johann mentioned in a review on 25th January 2018."
"Excellent service with prompt delivery. Will deal with them in the future."
"Delivered as stated and very well priced"
"The price for the iron I bought was the cheapest I could find and I was pleased with the delivery"
"the item was a good price and was delivered at the time and date that was agreed."
"I have not used the product yet but the delivery service took three goes to leave them. No doubt Freenet Electrical were not to blame."
"Excellent service and. Competitive pricing. Would certainly recommend this company. 👍"
"Excellent service. Ordering was easy, particularly so as I already knew what I wanted. Next working day delivery was free of charge and was by DPD, so I had an e-mail giving me a 1-hour delivery slot. And the icing on the cake - the item was £10 cheaper than Amazon, I didn't have Amazon's delivery charge which saved me about another fiver and I didn't have to wait in all day! I would honestly recommend freeNET Electrical to anyone."
"Great price - fantastic service - couldn’t ask for more!"
"Easy to use website. Good price. Delivered the next day. No problems."
"is always great doing business with freenet."
"Service provided by FreeNET electrical was excellent. constant communication with emails and texts informing me or the parcel progress and delivery time. Price was very competitive. The Microwave works perfectly - although it could have been better made by Samsung - some of the metal casing doesn't sit quite flush - but that is a manufacturing issue and not a reflection on the retailer - whom I would buy from again."
"Excellent customer service. Highly recommended retailer."
freeNET Electrical is rated 4.84 based on 999 reviews