freeNET Electrical Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend freeNET Electrical

About freeNET Electrical: Online retailer who provides next day delivery on all IN STOCK items. We stock brands from Bosch, Dyson, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung and many more.

Categories:
Appliances
Home Appliances

How would you rate freeNET Electrical ?

"Excellent service from FreeNET. The price for the vacuum I bought was the best I could find and with delivery next day I can fully recommend this company."
"The website of freeNET Electrical was user friendly. My order was easily placed and I appreciated being able to pay via Pay Pal. Excellent prompt service, communication and delivery. Highly recommended."
"Ordering easy, service excellent"
"Good price and quick delivery."
"AMAZING SERVICE ,,,NUMBER ONE ALL THE WAY"
"Great service - delivery next day as promised."
"Ordered new vacuum, very good price and quick delivery, would definitely use again"
"Excellent service! Outstanding value! The cheapest online and in store by far! Prompt and reliable delivery 👍 I’m 💯 percent satisfied and will definitely use again and would highly recommend. The large retailers have been dominating the market for far too long and wouldn’t even price match so I took my business elsewhere and I’ve never been happier that I did 😊"
"Quick and easy transaction with next-day delivery - what more could I ask for! I would highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again."
"Fantastic price and item delivered very quickly. Would use again, thank you :)"
"Came on time, good price and good product"
"Goods were securely packed. Ery pleased with the service I received."
"Purchased an item; they took the money. They then cancelled the order saying 'difficulty with supplier'. They did refund my money. I then saw the item back on their website at £90 [50%] more expensive. I have successfully purchased elsewhere."
"Excellent speedy delivery! Great price."
"Very good customer service highly recommend"
"Excellent service Great price. saved £60."
"Very pleased with service and delivery and great price for product bought. Will gladly use again and recommend to others"
"The best offered price and delivered as promised"
"Very good customer service. My order arrived on time in an excellent condition!"
"Excellent service and a great product. Will use again."
freeNET Electrical is rated 4.89 based on 470 reviews