freeNET Electrical Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend freeNET Electrical

About freeNET Electrical: Online retailer who provides next day delivery on all IN STOCK items. We stock brands from Bosch, Dyson, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung and many more.

Categories:
Appliances
Home Appliances

How would you rate freeNET Electrical ?

"Excellent and fast service. Reliable. Very happy."
"Cant fault company...very helpful when delivrery failed to arrive..no fault of theirs..."
"Great service from the very beginning. So pleased with my product."
"The product (vacuum) and ordering was great but the delivery company left the item at their depot. I had a message to collect it from my collection point and it wasn't there and it took a while before it was traced back and discovered to have not been loaded. I was then promised it next day but that never happened either. I got it in the end."
"Everything was excellent. The cleaner arrived as promised and was in perfect condition. It seems to work perfectly and does a great job. AND, it was a bargain price!!"
"A prompt and efficient service. Good communication and the product arrived very quickly. A great shopping experience."
"Well we haven't received the gods yet. The first time no card was left and I asked for the microwave to be left with a neighbour. The second time I couldn't find the card and again I requested the microwave be left with a neighbour. Perhaps third time lucky. Delivery is scheduled for this Friday 19th and I will wait in for it."
"I bought a Karcher SC3 steam cleaner - cheapest deal I could find online. Cheaper than Amazon even with their special promotion. It arrived next day. BRILLIANT."
"Beware this company is part of Stuart Westmoreland I purchased an iron as they did not have stock I cancelled the order, but I’m still trying to get a refund as they don’t appear to have funds in their PayPal account to issue a refund! There are plenty of cheaper electrical retailers offering a much better and fairer service!"
"Excellent service, fast processing and delivery. Top notch."
"Great vacuum cleaner. Fast delivery and the best price I could find."
"Excellent customer service! Next day delivery with one hour time slot. Cheapest price online - I will definitely order from freeNET Electrical again. Thank you!"
"Great service. Delivery on time. Would use again."
"Well packaged and very fast delivery"
"Excellent service. Ordered item Sunday evening and by Tuesday afternoon it was delivered...and an excellent price too; at least £70 cheaper than other online stores!!!"
"Very competitive price , would buy from you again"
"Good notification of delivery, cheapest price on internet, very happy"
"Very simple and easy order, at a very good price"
"DPD good delivery good was not in but left at local shop have not u send. Appliance yet but feel ok as I have 2 year garauntee"
"Excellent service prompt and efficient"
freeNET Electrical is rated 4.84 based on 570 reviews