freeNET Electrical Reviews

of reviewers recommend freeNET Electrical
Read freeNET Electrical Reviews

About freeNET Electrical:

Online retailer who provides next day delivery on all IN STOCK items. We stock brands from Bosch, Dyson, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung and many more.

Tell us how freeNET Electrical made you happy
Very impressed with the service. Made the order and within a few days it arrived. I was even offered a free upgrade which was accepted.
I was a wee bit nervous buying this item as I had been a victim of a dodgy website when trying to buy this previously. However, I can honestly say that I could not be more pleased with the service I received from freeNET Electrical. I also thought the message wishing me a happy new year was a lovely, personal touch! I wish all online retailers were such a pleasure to shop with. Thank you
freeNET delivered what they promised and my coffee machine turned up the following day. Exceptional service
Great service and communication
I bought a Dyson Pet 2 Vacuum cleaner and I am really happy with the service I received
Thankyou so much I highly recommend Free Net :)
Excellent super fast, super quality service. Would certainly recommend!
Prompt service.
I ordered a Dyson vacuum cleaner. Somehow the industry has made everyone charge the same price, so I decided to try a smaller retailer rather than the massive companies. freeNET Electrical gave great service. Easy website, good automated responses and next day delivery by courier. Very pleasant experience and I can recommend.
Ordered over Christmas so expected delays but no- arrived next working day.Kept fully informed about order and delivery.Highly recommend.
Great service. Product out of stock but upgraded to larger model free of charge. Very happy. Thank you.
Would never recommend this company returned a faulty Carpet washer they still deducted their collection and a restocking fee. Shameful, the bank are taking it up with mastercard to charge back. Buying is fine but returning is a whole other headache
The best price in the market and very fast delivery with brilliant condition, I really appreciate and recommend.
Was let down by another Supplier who had confirmed my order then took a week and Half to tell me they had no stock leaving me up the creek 4 days before Christmas - got in touch with Freenet who were able to Deliver in 2 days - great service especially at an extremely busy delivery period.
Bought a Bread Maker, for a Christmas present and ordered quite late. Was expecting you t to arrive after Christmas but it arrived early which was excellent.
Well done excellent service I would recommend.
Really happy with the competitive price and the prompt dispatch of the product. Thanks.
We placed are order midday and the product was delivered the next day. Can not fault them
Excellent service, excellent product!
Slight issue with order sorted out quickly and politely. Highly recommended and will use in future
Very good set of stellar casseroles. Great price and delivered quickly before Christmas. Thank you 😊
Delivered early good service under circumstances. Very pleased.
freeNET Electrical is rated 4.84 based on 1,528 reviews