freeNET Electrical Reviews

of reviewers recommend freeNET Electrical
Read freeNET Electrical Reviews

About freeNET Electrical:

Online retailer who provides next day delivery on all IN STOCK items. We stock brands from Bosch, Dyson, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung and many more.

Tell us how freeNET Electrical made you happy
I found the company was supplying the product at the best price I could find on line. Delivery was as advised the product was well packaged and arrived free of damage. I have nothing negative to say about the service it was all done on line with an emailed invoice
Posted 29 minutes ago
Excellent service, delivered as promised. Would recommend.
Unfortunately my steam arrived faulty, but the service I received was FIRST CLASS no problem at all and I would definitely recommend them, and definitely use them again. Thank you 😊 from a very satisfied customer.
Amazing product, and super fast delivery. Fantastic price too is a bonus!!!
Quick and easy service had item in a couple of days
Great initial service, which was improved further when I had to swap the coffee machine because of a manufacturing fault. I called Friday morning and a replacement arrived with the faulty machine collected on the Monday, all with no questions asked. When I bought the machine it was on special offer, so was the best price available at the time. Will definitely be adding freenet to my list of trusted retailers to check for future online purchases.
The delivery was very prompt and freeNET was keeping me updated all the time. I am very pleased.
Excellent quick delivery at a good price. Would definitely use again.
Great service and super fast delivery
Very quick and efficient diSpatch and delivery!
speedy and efficient.
Excellent service and product. All easily completed on-line and no problems with an efficient delivery. Thanks very much.
Better price than competitors on a popular item, I received my delivery within four days of placing my order, in good packaging. The product is perfect, thanks!
Recently bought a tower digital breadmaker at a very good price with quick delivery. However, on arrival the box was damaged and on closer inspection the breadmaker itself was damaged. Contacted freeNET and a replacement which was quickly dispatched. Not sure at what stage the parcel got damaged, but very impresssed with how freeNet dealt with the issue. Also, very pleased with breadmaker.
Best service delivered in two days
I am completely satisfied with my new kettle and the next day service provided. Would definitely recommend FreeNet for its competitive prices 😁
Excellent service. Item delivered within 48hrs.
Very fast delivery
Item arrived on time and undamaged
Excellent service and really great price. Could not wish for more.
freeNET Electrical is rated 4.85 based on 1,621 reviews