freeNET Electrical Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend freeNET Electrical

About freeNET Electrical: Online retailer who provides next day delivery on all IN STOCK items. We stock brands from Bosch, Dyson, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung and many more.

77 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Raymond Graham

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about freeNET Electrical in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Raymond Graham
Verified Buyer
"Great price, first class delivery with 1 hour time slot what more can you ask for."
Mounir Rhadouani
Verified Buyer
"Very good service Very fast delivery"
"Bought a Miele vacuum cleaner recently. Great product at a great price. Delivered quickly. All good. Thank you the Freenet team!"
"Fab company! My Dyson vac arrived the next working day as promised and it was such an amazing price. I Wouldn't hesitate to recommend freeNET"
"excellent service, great price, speedy delivery"
John Martin
Verified Buyer
"Good price for product, easy to order, arrived when you said it would."
Graham Whitaker
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with service product and price would recommend to anybody"
"Very fast delivery,good product ,money saving sale.very satisfied all round."
Betty Burbury
Verified Buyer
"Cannot write much as I have Macular degeneration. My son did the ordering for me but so far I find it satisfactory"
"Ordered my Hoover for next day delivery. Instead of getting my Hoover next day I got an email saying we are sorry but your Hoover is out of stock. Thanks for that."
"Very efficient company - I received my vacuum cleaner very quickly and for a great price. Communication was great - I was kept informed at all stages of the process."
"Fast friendly and very competitive Will buy again."
KAREN L PRIESTLEY
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service. Product delivered following day after order and well within the hour timeslot given. Would highly recomend"
Amanda Warren
Verified Buyer
"The product was in stock, delivered promptly in good order. With no stress or disappointment as experienced using AOL and it was cheaper! I can thoroughly recommend."
"Fantastic service! I placed my order at 11.45 on 5th Feb and less than 21 hours later I was vacuuming my carpets with my new Oreck! Plus free delivery! Plus an incredible price too! I will definitely be using your company next time I need to purchase electrical items"
"Very good service, and fast"
"Very easy to order, very competitive pricing. Fast delivery. I'm very happy with the service from freeNET Electrical and can highly recommend them."
Petr Thomas
Verified Buyer
"easy to order ,good communication, product arrived quickly . will use again"
ANITA Braithwaite
Verified Buyer
"unbelievable service, ordered it and the following day it was out for delivery and the best part was the price"
Alan Wheatley
Verified Buyer
"excellant service will use you again"
freeNET Electrical is rated 4.90 based on 77 reviews