Freeman Harris Solicitors/TrademarkHub Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freeman Harris Solicitors/TrademarkHub

About Freeman Harris Solicitors/TrademarkHub: Freeman Harris Solicitors are a modern London law based just to the east of the City in Shadwell. We offer a wide range of legal services and our goal is to make the law more easily accessible to all.

We also run TrademarkHub. The easiest, fastest online trade mark registration service

+44 (0)207 790 7311

trademarks@freemanharris.co.uk

6 Sutton Street

How would you rate Freeman Harris Solicitors/TrademarkHub?

"We were very happy with the service provided by John Holtom throughout our case and would certainly recommend his services."
"Procedure was straight forward and kept well informed at each stage. Cannot fault the service provided."
"Clear feedback and questions to enable us to secure the trademark of our logo. Timely responses."
"Prompt alert to issue and suggestions for resolution clearly executed"
"At first,also the most important,give us a suitable discount. second,I don't what to say.....I am auxious to go home."
"Great to deal with."
"Excellent service backed up with superb advice and help from the moment I started talking to them. I expected to wait 6 months to find out if we had been successful, in reality it was all sorted within 3 months, happily with a positive result."
"Very clear communication on the process and help to guide us through trademarking key brands for our company. As we are a relatively small firm with limited legal experience this was invaluable."
"Very straight forward & easy and Very good service and easy to communicate with and helpful. Will definately continue to work with."
"It was a pleasure for me to work with TrademarkHub - IP Department of Freeman Harris Limited. Everything went smoothly during our work. Our task was to transform international IP rights into UK local and I recommend TrademarkHub for such tasks."
"Streamlined and efficient process, with good communication with my single point of contact at any given stage."
"The only company I would use to register a trademark! Professional and helpful at every stage with great communication throughout the process."
"TrademarkHub are professional in this field and delivered excellent service. They responded quickly and effectively to any questions that arose.They update me the track of all deadline and other followed up . I would highly recommend TrademarkHub,Nice people to deal with."
"Very good service and communication throughout the application process. Very pleased with the outcome"
"They did a great job defending our business name."
"TrademarkHub delivered excellent value for money and service: 1) Personal research identified them as the most competitively priced service 2) They patiently guided me through the application process 3) They responded quickly and effectively to any further questions that arose. 4) They kept track of deadlines and followed up with an enquiry where necessary 5) Registration was well within the anticipated framework. All told, I could not fault their service and would highly recommend TrademarkHub,"
"113445 These guys are fabulous and I would recommend them to all for anything in the Trademark space; in particular they were very patient and helpful."
"A quick and easy way for non-EU citizens to apply for an EUIPO trademark. Ref# 113886"
"Thus far this company have been extremely efficient and helpful with our issue"
"From day I found this company to have Excellent and sufficient help and support with a great customer services."
Freeman Harris Solicitors/TrademarkHub is rated 4.94 based on 32 reviews