Freeman Harris Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeman Harris Solicitors
Read Freeman Harris Solicitors Reviews

About Freeman Harris Solicitors:

Freeman Harris Solicitors are a modern London law based just to the east of the City in Shadwell. We offer a wide range of legal services and our goal is to make the law more easily accessible to all.

+44 (0)207 790 7311

contact@freemanharris.co.uk

27b Tarves Way

Tell us how Freeman Harris Solicitors made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I had to update my will within a very short timespan. Salma Butt guided me through the process with clarity and exemplary professionalism, together with great speed to meet my deadline (at what must be an exceptionally busy time for the firm). She was a pleasure to work with, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you Salma.
I was pleased with the level of service I recieved. Thanks to Salma Butt who handled my case.
I instructed Freeman Harris to act on my behalf in my civil partnership dissolution. It became a very long and messy process so I was grateful to Salma for her patience with me, sound advice and responsiveness throughout. If you want a solicitor that can provide you with a personal tailored service then I would definitely recommend.
Salma Butt as been an amazing solicitor, she has been very kind, helpful and really effective. Before I met her I was really lost and thought that my case will never get sorted or will take a really long time to get completed. I was very discouraged but after my first meeting with her she gave me hope again and she managed to complete my case smoothly and in no time.
Thank you so much again Salma .
Thank you so much again Salma .
I used FH for prenup services and the advise i got from Salma Butt was very helpful. She is highly professional and very approachable. Helped me rewrite the document to better suit my needs. I d definitely recommend her.
I have given my injury case to freeman Harris solicitor where unprofessional and more then half of my injuries compensation has been taken from me as they were telling me at the beginning Just we charge 25% but now it comes up lots of different charges the compensation was around 2790 but they offered me around 1300 something please please don’t sign any document make sure before sign anything
I would recommend Freeman Harris solicitor to anyone. I was very happy in the way I was dealt with. The solicitor that handle my case was professional and efficient, she always put my mind at ease under difficult circumstance.
Outstanding service from Freeman Harris for preparing my will. It was dealt with very quickly and efficiently. I was kept well informed throughout the process. The solicitor who dealt with me was extremely personable, professional and efficient, she took note of my wishes and offered straightforward advice for what can sometimes be a complicated process. Would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
We were very happy with the service provided by John Holtom throughout our case and would certainly recommend his services.
Procedure was straight forward and kept well informed at each stage. Cannot fault the service provided.
Clear feedback and questions to enable us to secure the trademark of our logo. Timely responses.
Prompt alert to issue and suggestions for resolution clearly executed
At first,also the most important,give us a suitable discount.
second,I don't what to say.....I am auxious to go home.
Great to deal with.
Excellent service backed up with superb advice and help from the moment I started talking to them. I expected to wait 6 months to find out if we had been successful, in reality it was all sorted within 3 months, happily with a positive result.
Very clear communication on the process and help to guide us through trademarking key brands for our company. As we are a relatively small firm with limited legal experience this was invaluable.
Very straight forward & easy and Very good service and easy to communicate with and helpful. Will definately continue to work with.
It was a pleasure for me to work with TrademarkHub - IP Department of Freeman Harris Limited. Everything went smoothly during our work.

Our task was to transform international IP rights into UK local and I recommend TrademarkHub for such tasks.
Streamlined and efficient process, with good communication with my single point of contact at any given stage.
Freeman Harris Solicitors is rated 4.80 based on 41 reviews