Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
I’ve used the company a couple of times now and always receive a personalised customer service through emails. It’s never a stock template email. Their comms are spot on and the process from order to delivery is simple. The water butt is so good I ordered a second!
Very good service, have used them many times highly recommended.
Good advice, great product and speedy delivery. Excellent service.
What's not to like. Second time I've used this company.
Part only requested on 22nd December and arrived today 24th how about that for service. Many thanks to you all.
Good product as described and reasonably priced. Good company to deal with and exceptional customer service. Would buy from again without hesitation.
After an initial problem that was quickly solved I have found Freeflush a great company to deal with. Easy to contact and emails answered by knowledgeable staff.
I would certainly buy another wall mounted water butt from freeflush.
Very customer focused with technical advice and delivery information.

I wasn't sure which accessories I needed to set up the drain away system for my water butt but technical advice given to make sure I ordered correct parts.

Good quality products.

I am now a repeat customer.
Thanks to Jay and team for all your helpful advice on water butts and fitting them. Great selection and I've now ordered more.
Excellent service, with a smile! Thank you Jay!!
We bought a slimline 800l water butt which arrived promptly. We then realised that the connector tap is bigger than our hose so I phoned and spoke with Jay who then advised us which connector we would need and sent the link to the website. We ordered it and it arrived within three days. It fits, and the water butt is all connected and we are now waiting for the rain to see if it works!
Jay was helpful and knowledgeable, great service, thanks.
So pleased with my first purchase of 2 Prestige butts that I’ve ordered another pair for the other side of the house.
Just wanted to say that I am Very pleased with the goods and service provided by Jay at Freeflush and would reccomend their products and services to anyone.
Products are different and quirky - we are bowled over with our greek urn water butt, it looks so good! I liked the personalisd acknowledgment email, made me feel a valued customer. Fast delivery, especially our second smaller order, which arrived the next day! We will be purchasing more from you in the Spring.
Excellent service, top class products and the support service is very prompt.
I enquired by email and received a lovely, swift response with the link I needed. Placed and order for small item. Didn't need it in a hurry so tood "standard" post option but still arrived next day. Lovely follow up too.
Free Flush is an excellent company for customer service very friendly, helpful & explaining to you. quick to answer phone calls & emails.
The Delivery service is very quick with updates. would highly recommend Free Flush without hesitation. 10/10
absolutely fantastic service, even though it was clear from the outset they would not get any trade they bent over backwards to help and resolve the problem, what a shame I could not give them any business
Good website, good delivery. Good products.
Product as described. Very quick delivery. Would use this company again
The service and help I received were first class,I couldn’t belive how helpful everyone were,not being very good with an iPad (my age)I phoned the company up and explained my requirements,the person I spoke to was more than helpful to my needs,the delivery was very prompt,and after service was the same,you couldn’t wish for better,the product is excellent,and is well made,and I will have no hesitation in recommending this company,I have had a few comments already,as at the moment they are still on my drive,
Once again many thanks,