Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
This is a really great product. I installed it myself and although I struggled getting my arms around it due to me only being 5'3" I found that with the help of a foot stool and great concise instructions I managed it. I haven't been so happy that it rained and the water went into the butt like it was supposed to.
Excellent product and very good service. Would recommend
Thanks
Fits really easily, able to buy the perfect length, brilliant idea!
Great service, very professional and friendly. Resolved my issue within minutes and put customer service first, which can be rare these days. Would definitely recommend and will be using them again.
i do recomend thes people, fantastic service but the water tank is amazing! thank you a lot
My first original 100 litre wall mounted butt worked and looked so good I bought another! Same good service, so many thanks.
Ordered 2 x 800 litre water butts. Arrived within a few days and are great quality. Phoned to explain that we had no connection hose, which Jay dispatched and arrived within 48 hours. Today it rained and they are filling up fast. Excellent prices and service, but how did you organise the rain with such impeccable timing?
Positive response when item failed to be delivered by courier. Replacement dispatched and quickly received.
Very quick response to questions. Product arrived the following day, outstanding service!
Very prompt reply to enquiries. Pleasant personal attention in email correspondence. The water butt is good, but the top fixing can be improved with use of washers on the screw fixings.
All great. Recommended.
The original parcel didn’t arrive through no fault of freeflush. When I explained the situation they sent a replacement that arrived next day. Good website and prices.
The water butt was easy to install and works perfectly.
The customer care was excellent and we were kept informed throught prior to delivery. One of the small washes was faulty but it was replaced fre of charge without any problem.
I have reccommended the water but to many of my friends as it ffits very well on a small space on the wall and we are very happy with it.
Very pleased with this Company and their customer service is excellent. I had a minor complaint and they dealt with it right away, responded almost immediately to my emails. Couldn't praise them enough.
Excellent product, professional service and prompt delivery. Deserving of 5 stars
Purchased a very large faux terracotta planter from Freeflush- am couldn’t be happier - item arrived swiftly and I was emailed throughout with updates and tracking info - felt very personal ( even with these very odd covid times ) will def use again this my second order with them now
My down pipes have balloon strainers, which block. At the most inconvenient times. I was sick of shinning up ladders, and tried your leaf catcher on the worst pipe. What a difference! No more ladders, simple to keep clear as you stroll past, easy to install. I am now fitting them to all my down pipes.
Amazing Service!! You have helped a full teaching and support team feel that little bit safer when coming to work!! Thank you again for all you have done to help our school community return to some form of normality!
I used Freeflush to purchase a 3P rainwater filter/collector as part of a larger project. I am not an expert and the advice given by Jay really helped and saved me at least £250. I was going to purchase 50m do 50mm pipe but he advised me to install a ‘break tank’ close to the diverted and use 50m of 19mm hose that I already had. I installed the system and it works great. Very pleased indeed.
I recently replaced the tap on a 210 Lt. waterbutt with an Aqua Quick tap set with 3 adapters. I use the waterbutt to store diluted tomato feed and the new tap provides a much improved flow of feed to my tomato plants, so much so that I have bought a second tap for another waterbutt. The three adapters provide flexibility which other taps don't and this is an added bonus. Excellent service, with same day dispatch on both occasions.
Freeflush is rated 4.84 based on 372 reviews