Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
First order went astray in the post system so contacted Freeflush and they immediately sent replacements asking that I return the originals if they turned up. Replacements arrived next day. Very good and the originals turned up nearly two weeks later so I have returned them. I made a second order and these turned up next day.
Good products & service from what I've experienced, aftersales particularly good & friendly. Could do with an enhanced search facility on the website's products page but otherwise altogether excellent.
I appreciated the fact that when there was a delay in delivery, due to a delay in delivery to them, they kept me informed.
Initial order promptly delivered.
Order did not come with nuts & washers though.
However, these were very quickly dispatched when I contacted them.
So, great customer service.
It would have been five stars had a part of the original order not been missing. This missing part was quickly supplied once noted and the customer service was exemplary.
Good helpful service, answered my query quickly and supplied the accessories I needed to complete my installation. Everything worked well, rainwater from a large domestic roof area filled my two storage tanks within 3 days. Very pleased, so are the tomato plants.
Had an excellent service, replied to my email on a Sunday! It’s a shame Hayley could not be bothered to respond to my email requesting assistance, she let you down, even if she could not assist me with a request for someone to install, it would have been nice to receive a response to that effect, but I had to phone and spoke to an extremely helpful gentleman, who gave me advice and after the call I made a further purchase. Just wanted to say, an excellent space saving water butt, attractive for the front of my house, would highly recommend to any one, and I would use again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The service from Freeflush was great; helpful, knowledgable and friendly. I chose to pick the rainbutt up rather than have it delivered, so can't comment on delivery other than to say everything was ready for me to collect when I got there. The product itself was straightforward to install with some basic DIY skills, buy I would say make sure it's properly attached as 169 litres of water plus the butt itself is v. heavy. The fixing of the diverter was also pretty straightforward, although the instructions could be more comprehensive. I ended up looking on You Tube to see how others have done it. The diverter is very efficient and it takes no time with a good rainfall to fill the butt. One small area I think could be better is the the blank stops to close off the outlets you don't want to use. The ones supplied are plastic and cheap and leak if you overtighten them as they split easily. I replaced with brass ones for an extra £4 from the local hardware store. Having wrapped the thread with PTFE tape they fit perfectly and there are no leaks. Given that the butt us £150+ (so not cheap) I think brass ones should just be standard. All in all though a great product and Freeflush were v good to deal with. Would recommend both.
Have had two of this model of wall-mounted water butt for many years and replaced one of them over-time so decided to back a winning horse and order another replacement when a leak developed. It arrived on the due date, slotted instantly into place using the existing pipework. Unfortunately the tap - a different design to the previous ones - dripped. But resolution was only a phone call away. Within 24 hours the postman had delivered not just a replacement tap of the new design but also one of the old design. A real treat for a belt and bracers man like me!
I couldn't praise the team any higher for their customer service.
Ps: I fitted the old design tap...better the one you know!!
Prompt delivery.

Second time buying this waterbutt. Was excellent in previous small terrace yard, and only decent looking option around so got again since moving.

The butt itself is excellent, the internal overflow etc make it neat and tidy and works well.

Had to tape some plastic inside the diverter to maximize harvesting so taken 1 star off. Not necessary to do but if diverter overhung more it would avoid this minor inefficiency.
Order process straightforward, prompt confirmation of order & shipping. Tracking service on DHL website didn't work, so had no idea what day/time order would arrive - I needed to ensure I was in to receive it as it was a large item. I emailed freeflush, in the morning, for clarification of delivery date & they replied the next day at lunchtime. By then my order had been delivered. Timescales: Ordered on 3rd, shipped on 8th, delivered on 9th
Ordered an original self cleaning rainwater filter and raindiverter, delivery was fast and efficient, the only negative is the instructions are printed on the bag and are basic, otherwise I'm extremely please with my purchase, will effeminately use Freeflush again should the need arise
Freeflush have been excellent in a quick delivery, communicating accurately the planned date and keeping to it. The wall hung water butt is keenly priced, capacious and sturdy, except for the spare bungs which are not of the same standard. Freeflush have been excellent in supplying replacement bungs without quibble. Thank you.
A company that knows what we need! I have a slimline wall mount butt. Fine product, delivery was pretty slow, considering the charge made. It was actually 7 days, not more than 7 days as offered on this site.
If similar goods required in the future, I would certainly look at their offerings.
Great product, prompt service, would recommend and will use again.
Easy to deal with and sell good products
I bought a 800ltr pillar water tank it is very thick gauge plastic very solid
it is up and running and I am pleased with it and the service I had when faced with a problem. However I do find strange that the hole on top of the tank is not only off centre but undersized considering that to fit if needed the hose connection point one must put ones arm inside the tank to attach the back nut and washer as this really restricts the available range for positioning the hose I am a big lad and have long arms and not particularly muscly and I could not easily reach the sides .
Luckily I did not in the end have to use the hose but this would have been a problem for me and it seems that to have the hole central in the top and just a little wider would have made an awkward task much simpler .
But it is a great tank which takes up little space but has a large capacity and looks reasonably smart in situ.
I ordered a nice brass tap instead of using the supplied plastic one and this looks and feels like quality .
Also the tank although large fits through normal doorways so this is obviously a very good thing for accessibility issues.
9/10 .
Delivery was not particularly rapid, but the water butt was just as described and is now up and running.
Good product. Fast delivery
Very good water butt, substantial with brass fittings for the three outlet points. Instructions and on line videos were very good. It would be five stars if the lid was a slightly tighter fit or had fastenings, it is quite heavy but I still think it could blow away in bad weather. It's an easy fix though, I used two small screws to retain it.
Freeflush is rated 4.84 based on 371 reviews