Freeflush Customer Service Reviews

Freeflush have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

98.08%
Industry Average
" I found their prices to be reasonable; their delivery to be be quick and their customer services to be very helpful. I would not hesitate to purchase again from this company. "
posted 1 month ago - Poppey
" Excellent service, great product. "
posted 1 month ago - Andrew Davis
" Great service and product. Came very quick and was easy to fit and works perfectly,! "
posted 1 month ago - Mike Reynolds
" Absolutely excellent service. Hayley in the office got back to my questions incredibly promptly and I felt I was actually dealing with a human, not just a machine. Often times, companies are only interested until you hit the 'buy' button, but with Freeflush the question I had afterwards were met with the same efficient replies. You can get these watertanks in many places, it's the service that makes all the difference! "
posted 1 month ago - Tim G
" Their service and information were first class. They were both courteous and v ery helpful which enabled me to buy with confidence. "
posted 3 months ago - Chris Westcott
" Excellent Service "
posted 3 months ago - Steve
" Great Friendly service, ordered a second product. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Good product, good after sales service. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Excellent products, clear instructions, superb service and communication. Many thanks "
posted 3 months ago - Nigel
" Efficient and speedy service, THANKYOU. "
posted 3 months ago - Liz Llanddaniel