Freeflush Customer Service Reviews

Freeflush have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

97.18%
Industry Average
" I bought a 800ltr pillar water tank it is very thick gauge plastic very solid it is up and running and I am pleased with it and the service I had when faced with a problem. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Tank man !
" Greatest service from the Freeflush customer service staff. I love my water butt, it looks good, arrived when it was supposed to. Would definitely use them again. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Lynn H
" Had a query about an Arcado water butt and contacted Customer Services. They solved the query immediately and suggested a product which would assist more efficient use of the butt. Great service; great advice and I would return in the future. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Poppey
" Only a small purchase but despite this the customer service was nothing less than superb. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Geoff Collins
" Great customer service and good product. If I had one negative comment it is the shipping cost. Would buy from Freeflush again. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Johnso
" Fantastic customer service and a brilliant product received. Thank you. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Lindsey Worvill
" This is a really good water butt, perfect for those locations where you can't fit a full sized one. It's not a 5 star yet as there are a few design niggles to do with using the offset installation and standard downpipe clamps, so you have to fettle a bit. I'm using it as a hub and will take water to other tanks, the big plus here is the efficiency of collection, all the water goes in until it's full. We had a downpour today and it went from empty to full in one go, brilliant. The customer service is also excellent, I'll be buying from them again "
posted 3 weeks ago - Damian Nicholls
" Arrived quickly, product as described, great service. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Excellent product, 'does exactly WOT it says on the tin ' ,I now have two, team easily contactable for any advice/problems. Arrived as planned. Special mention for Hayley customer service . Many thanks . "
posted 1 month ago - Bill
" The water butt was a good price, delivered very promptly in good but minimal packaging. Instructions were clear and all we need now is some rain. Great service and product. "
posted 1 month ago - Chris