Freeflush Customer Service Reviews

Freeflush have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

96.40%
Industry Average
" It would have been five stars had a part of the original order not been missing. This missing part was quickly supplied once noted and the customer service was exemplary. "
posted 1 week ago - Bill Smith
" no problems. first class service "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Excellent service "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Very friendly and helpful, geat speedy service "
posted 3 weeks ago - Peter P
" The variety of products was great. Their customer service was ace, very helpful and proactive. The delivery was on time and we got updates as to the arrival time. The products we chose work really well and are easy to install. We have just ordered another one! "
posted 4 weeks ago - Lorna
" Excellent service "
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Excellent service: prompt and efficient. We are very pleased with the quality and look of the sandstone water butt. Only one small issue - it would have been helpful to have had instructions/hints on how to assemble. "
posted 1 month ago - K Tebbutt
" Very prompt service, excellent product "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Good helpful service, answered my query quickly and supplied the accessories I needed to complete my installation. Everything worked well, rainwater from a large domestic roof area filled my two storage tanks within 3 days. Very pleased, so are the tomato plants. "
posted 1 month ago - David
" Good service. Quick response and very happy with the product. Exactly what I asked for. Thank you "
posted 1 month ago - Sherry Bryan